annoying members

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I win because i got many members enemies but that members are a good challenge by their own. I'm annoying because the tonne of my threads but i have recieved direct insults by several members.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I win because i got many members enemies but that members are a good challenge by their own. I'm annoying because the tonne of my threads but i have recieved direct insults by several members.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

You say that like you set out with that in mind :rolleyes:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those that are not really members.

Or those that are who pretend not to be :tongue:

Those that are not really members.

Or those that are who pretend not to be :tongue:

Saying the exact same thing twice doesn't make it twice as annoying. But I applaud the attempt.

(I hate double posts too!). :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Any member who strolls into a long thread and the first words in their post are "I'm not gonna read the whole thread..." Those members bug the shit out of me.:rolleyes:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any member who strolls into a long thread and the first words in their post are "I'm not gonna read the whole thread..." Those members bug the shit out of me.:rolleyes:

Why? I ask because I guess I'm one of those that annoys you. Sometimes I just want to answer the OP's question and don't have the time at the moment or the energy to read all the posts...sometimes I just don't want to be sidetracked or get into a heated or emotional discussion. Sometimes I say upfront that I will not respond to negativity and I'm just posting my opinion. Usually I read it all but there are times I don't.