annoying members

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Why? I ask because I guess I'm one of those that annoys you. Sometimes I just want to answer the OP's question and don't have the time at the moment or the energy to read all the posts...sometimes I just don't want to be sidetracked or get into a heated or emotional discussion. Sometimes I say upfront that I will not respond to negativity and I'm just posting my opinion. Usually I read it all but there are times I don't.

And sometimes, by the end of the post, the topic has changed completely! I hate when that happens. I go to a thread to respond to the original post, not to some random commentary from other members that get sidetracked. Well, I guess sometimes I respond to members to flirt but that's another story hah

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Why? I ask because I guess I'm one of those that annoys you. Sometimes I just want to answer the OP's question and don't have the time at the moment or the energy to read all the posts...sometimes I just don't want to be sidetracked or get into a heated or emotional discussion. Sometimes I say upfront that I will not respond to negativity and I'm just posting my opinion. Usually I read it all but there are times I don't.

Perhaps responding to the OP alone annoys those who've spent so much energy making the thread about themselves and their points of view?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps responding to the OP alone annoys those who've spent so much energy making the thread about themselves and their points of view?
Thankyou for answering my question and I understand, really, I do...but the posts I may not read all the way through are the political ones that tend to turn so nasty. One recently was the "Republican or Democrat?", since it was a simple question I just simply answered it and why...I wasn't there to argue politics and I get so damn tired of the name-calling and insulting comments...I will read the comments made by those who I feel are respectful...I no longer argue with anyone who is insulting or send me blantantly sexually harrassing and disrespectful pm's. Anyone who sends me a pm in the nature of harrassment, will have it forwarded to the moderators.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And I have been criticized a few times for signing off my posts with uz

lol I guess it is human nature to complain... yada yada yada

UZ

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iam the champion but i pick several that almost stole my trophy. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

C'mon tallbig...how can anyone possibly be annoyed with a wookie? Chewbacca is my favorite Star Wars character...I love his purring noise!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't irritate me. There are several that trump you
I really irritated several members to the extent that i recieved several insults . I prefer not to mentioned them , to maintain this thread in a joke tonne .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry, i didn't mean to annoy you.. There is just to much to read
:frown1:

Is there really? How hard is it to read a few or even a dozen pages first before responding? No one's asking people to read through the epicly long and old threads such as Word Association and Random Thoughts, but in a thread that's gone on for more than a few pages in a short amount of time don't you think it's courteous to read what everyone else has had to say before you chime in? The least you can do is skim through the other posts first.

Because it's rude and inconsiderate. Don't get me wrong, I find it endlessly amusing whenever some dumbass does this and posts something that someone else said pages before already.:rolleyes:

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I totally agree! :yup:
It's ABSOLUTELY rude and inconsiderate! :eek:

And please don't get ME wrong, but I find it ETERNALLY amusing whenever some idiot-pants dumbass does PRECISELY this and posts something that someone else said pages before ALREADY! :mad:

:fest30:

!:wink:!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oh, I totally agree! :yup:
It's ABSOLUTELY rude and inconsiderate! :eek:

And please don't get ME wrong, but I find it ETERNALLY amusing whenever some idiot-pants dumbass does PRECISELY this and posts something that someone else said pages before ALREADY! :mad:

:fest30:

!:wink:!
Haha. Kiss my ass.:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there really? How hard is it to read a few or even a dozen pages first before responding? No one's asking people to read through the epicly long and old threads such as Word Association and Random Thoughts, but in a thread that's gone on for more than a few pages in a short amount of time don't you think it's courteous to read what everyone else has had to say before you chime in? The least you can do is skim through the other posts first.

Because it's rude and inconsiderate. Don't get me wrong, I find it endlessly amusing whenever some dumbass does this and posts something that someone else said pages before already.:rolleyes:
You are being Annoying. I take it you are just to prove a point?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any member who strolls into a long thread and the first words in their post are "I'm not gonna read the whole thread..." Those members bug the shit out of me.:rolleyes:

That is the most annoying thing in the world of forums. That and the person who goes "I don't know if this has been posted before..." only to find an identical post from just a few days ago.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it really annoying that people get really annoyed, the worst ones that annoy me though are the ones that never take the thread seriously, and then write a post about how annoying that is when really they are just posting to annoy the people that get really annoyed about the very people that post in that way.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it really annoying that people get really annoyed, the worst ones that annoy me though are the ones that never take the thread seriously, and then write a post about how annoying that is when really they are just posting to annoy the people that get really annoyed about the very people that post in that way.
Well then, you need to get on over here and let me annoy you some more :biggrin1: