Annoying or Loving

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
67 years old married 44 years my wife is 69. I am a very touchy,feely lind of guy. And I still lust after my wife and her body. I pay attention to her and we have always been affectionate in public and private. We hold hands alot give each other unexpected kisses,open doors erc etc.But I tend to dwell on her female parts naked or clothed. Love kissing her neck and ears because it tickles. Really like groping her boobs naked or thru clothes. Like lifting her blouse and massaging her belly from behind, raking my fingers up and down her thighs. I go down on her as often as possible and toss her salad on occasion. Absolutely love to see her naked. Make.sure.she orgasms atleast once during love making. Love giving her pleasure or feeling good even if it doesn't lead to sex. Is this too much? The reason I ask is I do it all the time. In or out of the bedroom,discretely in public and in private. The majority of the time she loves the attention but on occasion is not in the mood to be touched. I'll back off but sometimes it takes awhile for me to get back in the mood. I'm talking days not hours or minutes.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid I'll have to give the stock answer, Sweetie. I'm not your wife, so I can't answer your question.

My husband cannot greet me without holding my boobs before he hugs me. It's just our thing.

He has to touch me when he comes to bed. He always comes to bed after me. He stares and smiles when I get out of the bath. He's in lust with me, but it's OK because he's also in love with me.

Moods are like belly buttons. We all have them, and they're different on different people.

My husband's and my moods don't always match up. And that's OK because sometimes they do. And that's what counts.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm afraid I'll have to give the stock answer, Sweetie. I'm not your wife, so I can't answer your question.

My husband cannot greet me without holding my boobs before he hugs me. It's just our thing.

He has to touch me when he comes to bed. He always comes to bed after me. He stares and smiles when I get out of the bath. He's in lust with me, but it's OK because he's also in love with me.

Moods are like belly buttons. We all have them, and they're different on different people.

My husband's and my moods don't always match up. And that's OK because sometimes they do. And that's what counts.
Thank you for your response

Reactions: EllieP

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well sweetie as you've been married 44 years I'd have thought if your lady had real issues about your attentions you'd know about it by now, sounds like you're doing just fine to me unless her insecurities with your attention is a new thing xx

Reactions: merc41 and LaFemme

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The majority of the time she loves the attention but on occasion is not in the mood to be touched. I'll back off but sometimes it takes awhile for me to get back in the mood. I'm talking days not hours or minutes.
so the issue is you losing the mood when she states a boundary. Only you can unpack that.
but a few healthy conversations with her would not be amiss

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a human requiring a powerful amount of leave alone. Nope, not humaning today.

My partners understand this core personality trait. My love-down-squad have been gifted when being able to read my body language/unconscious tells. I try to be communicative with the shift from glomp goblin to go away gloom goblin.

Sometimes I need to not think of other people first. To act only on my interest snd wants. It's a me thing. I need that freedom of space. Like, don't touch me. Folks who invade my me bubble boil up grrr on entitlements and the exhaustion of obligation.

Very in the my body, my choice camp. I am not rejecting anybody because they don't have unfettered access to my body. Respecting my agency shouldn't feel like rejection...if it does...that person needs to reexamine some things..

Now I feel twitchy.