Annoying PMs

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a message board dealing with sex. Pms of a sexual nature are the norm. Its time to grow up. Instead of putting a positive spin on the situation that guys find you sexy,you are complaining. I agree no man should be dirty or nasty. But the easy fix to the problem is dont answer the pms. Why waste a whole thread?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss - kinda goes without saying, but kudos for the polite reply when you're not interested. And BTW, I was gonna mention in my message board thread (which didn't float very well) that I bet you have a sweet, deep voice :biggrin1:

Thank you. I don't tell people to fuck off unless it's absolutely necessary. :biggrin1:

I'm told I have a nice voice with no noticeable regional accent.

Speaking of signatures, some of the people that have PM'd me said it was because of my signature. I guess I don't really know what kind of vibe it gives off, but PM'ing me thinking that I'm going to role play my signature... please get a grip....

Well, the word fuck is used twice in the quote. Some of these posters probably read it, said "Huh, huh, huh...she said 'fuck'". (Think Beavis and Butthead) and completely missed the point of the quote.

I know...it's annoying. But again I say, delete is the answer.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been discussed before -
http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/31062-no-more-crap-pms-you.html?highlight=annoying

Bottom line -- anywhere that sex is openly spoken about, expect men to behave like mindless assholes. Also, expect a good number of the women to complain about the attention they get, even though they might be the same women who are looking for attention.

Forums, chat rooms, personal ads... they're all the same. They all SUCK. It's been the same for YEARS. Just ignore all the bullshit, and you might find the 0.1% worth reading.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the word fuck is used twice in the quote. Some of these posters probably read it, said "Huh, huh, huh...she said 'fuck'". (Think Beavis and Butthead) and completely missed the point of the quote.

I know...it's annoying. But again I say, delete is the answer.

That just makes it funny. Your right, I guess my Marilyn Manson quote might make some men think kink. ;)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a message board dealing with sex. Pms of a sexual nature are the norm. Its time to grow up. Instead of putting a positive spin on the situation that guys find you sexy,you are complaining. I agree no man should be dirty or nasty. But the easy fix to the problem is dont answer the pms. Why waste a whole thread?

Leave it to a Jersey man to keep it real! If you don't like just it just move on with your business. Its a giant cock site!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well most of my exchanging MP's are not dealing with sex at all...

And I do think anyone have the right to complain and keep complaining about the same PM's...even if we are in a board the deals with sex. I dont think is a waste of time or thread..

There is nothing sexy about a stranger guy wanting show his dick that many did not ask or interested to see it.

Is funny...how many men come at women's forum and post threads about the size of their dicks and so many same questions..and when woman open a thread complaining about what they want to complain some keep showing 'address' from another thread about the same issue , as to say is a issue already dealt with...as if many issues all over the board are not...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well most of my exchanging MP's are not dealing with sex at all...

And I do think anyone have the right to complain and keep complaining about the same PM's...even if we are in a board the deals with sex. I dont think is a waste of time or thread..
You are right Gisella,and to quote from the Terms Of Service :
''Members who disregard others wishes not to be bothered with PMs may be banned.Please respect people's boundaries so we can all have fun here.''
Mindless assholes take note. :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right Gisella,and to quote from the Terms Of Service :
''Members who disregard others wishes not to be bothered with PMs may be banned.Please respect people's boundaries so we can all have fun here.''
Mindless assholes take note. :tongue:

:cool: Hmm.thanks Yorkie.

:biggrin1: Yeh..take a note!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by uncut

Leave it to a Jersey man to keep it real! If you don't like just it just move on with your business. Its a giant cock site!

You guys are wrong.
As for you, Uncut, I think you've answered the question of who has been sending the pm's in question.
That aside, I get perhaps a dozen PMs a week, some fine (which I often respond to) and some just absurd (which I delete). There's a difference between sending a PM "of a sexual nature" and sending an unsolicited cock photo, or sending a mass PM to every woman saying "hi, my cock is 9X7, wanna chat?" I don't care if this is a giant cock site, it's still classless to send an unsolicited cock advertisement. And my guess is it's also not very effective.
Next issue. Uncut - of all the silly threads on this site, this is the one that upsets you enough to call it a waste of a thread? I refer again to the bolded statement above.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys probably expect that because you are at a big cock site, you're interested in seeing people's big cocks. it's ignorant but it makes some sense.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get random pms all the time, mostly from guys, even though I've designated myself 99% straight. I don't see any sense getting annoyed by this. Take it as a compliment, forget about it and/or move on. Ignore the really stupid ones. Send a simple "thank you" to the ones that seem sincere. Or put something in your signature asking random people not to pm you if it really bothers you that much.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get random pms all the time, mostly from guys, even though I've designated myself 99% straight. I don't see any sense getting annoyed by this. Take it as a compliment, forget about it and/or move on. Ignore the really stupid ones. Send a simple "thank you" to the ones that seem sincere. Or put something in your signature asking random people not to pm you if it really bothers you that much.

I'm 99% straight. I haven't gotten any pms from guys showing me their cocks. I guess people don't find Hans moleman attractive:frown1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can't speak for anyone else but I think for me it's not about the inconvenience of getting the PMs. It's really not that big a deal to just delete the ones I don't want. I think what occasionally gets me peeved is the idea that these guys are so clueless that they actually think women want their unsolicited penis ads. Do you guys actually think you're going to get responses like "oh yeah, that's what I'm looking for baby, lemme see it." I suppose maybe some do, but I'd imagine they are very, very, very few.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one's sent me pics,
but a few guys have asked me
to send pics of mine.

Guess I can't complain.
My sig says "nine by seven."
What should I expect?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Tiff86,

Quite frankly, you sound pretty pathetic (and no, I've never PM'd her). This post is a classic, "Woe is me...I'm too popular."

Jesus Christ. If people can't see how ridiculous it is for a female member of the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP to complain about getting unwanted PMs from men regarding their penis size, etc., then it's no wonder Pelosi is now Speaker of the House. Damn, people really have lost sight of reality.

Let's see if I can make this easy. LPSG is primarily for those with a penis (go figure). Women are of course welcome, but only because the straight members of the group enjoy mixed company for obvious reasons. What other practical contributions can be made by someone with NO penis?

The absolute nerve of a female to join a penis group and then complain of unsolicited PMs from horny guys is beyond comprehension.

Everyone should heed my advice, and for goodness sake stop pestering this inocent female penis group member with comments about penis. God knows she DOESn't want attention.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 99% straight. I haven't gotten any pms from guys showing me their cocks. I guess people don't find Hans moleman attractive:frown1:

"It's like kissing a peanut!" *hopes someone gets that*

Do you guys actually think you're going to get responses like "oh yeah, that's what I'm looking for baby, lemme see it." I suppose maybe some do, but I'd imagine they are very, very, very few.

I think many do... but most of them are actually dudes. :biggrin1:

I may be horribly wrong here (I often am) but I think that, while in the 'real world' it's generally accepted for the man to approach the woman, ask her out, etc. (not trying to sound sexist, just the way I see it), in the online world, the reverse is true.

I have no problem with PMs myself. They're all quite flattering really. I just have this terrible tendency to forget to reply to them (especially when they're way too long or ask way too many questions).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are illustrating an apparently common mistake among guys here. Just because a woman likes big cock and is here to talk about it, doesn't mean she wants anything to do with YOUR big cock.
We have a personal ad section here on the website. Use it if you want. But I think it's pretty reasonable to ask that guys keep their proverbial dick in their pants and keep the pitiful, unsolicited pining out of other members' personal inboxes. ESPECIALLY when a PM is so obviously a form letter sent to every female member.

Tiff86,

Quite frankly, you sound pretty pathetic (and no, I've never PM'd her). This post is a classic, "Woe is me...I'm too popular."

Jesus Christ. If people can't see how ridiculous it is for a female member of the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP to complain about getting unwanted PMs from men regarding their penis size, etc., then it's no wonder Pelosi is now Speaker of the House. Damn, people really have lost sight of reality.

Let's see if I can make this easy. LPSG is primarily for those with a penis (go figure). Women are of course welcome, but only because the straight members of the group enjoy mixed company for obvious reasons. What other practical contributions can be made by someone with NO penis?

The absolute nerve of a female to join a penis group and then complain of unsolicited PMs from horny guys is beyond comprehension.

Everyone should heed my advice, and for goodness sake stop pestering this inocent female penis group member with comments about penis. God knows she DOESn't want attention.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are a really hot chick and you dress up real sexy and go out to a bar, more than likely you are going to get hit on by a lot of men. You would also probably expect this sort of behavior from them. If it bothered you so much I would think that you would either a) not pay any attention to them and/or politely decline or b) not go out to a bar looking sexy in the first place.

If you go out looking hot your going to get attention.

If your a female at a Large Cock Webstie your going to get attention.

I would think in both cases if you weren't getting any attention you might be worried a bit so its probably better that your getting them that not no? Take it as a compliment, pity the fool who thinks his cock ad approach might work, and then IGNORE it and go on about your business talking about cocks etc...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Cant say i get many perverts, and generally if someone is up for a honest chat or a question fine..PM for a while then im more than happy to go onto yahoo etc but if you start off with any of these things it will probably end pretty abruptly.

1) A PM from a guy with a 0 post count.. i know you are after nothing but quick and easy thrills

2) Guys asking for photo's..If i was willing to show more id put them in a gallery

3) The do you like my cock, is it big? ..At least say hi first and introduce yourself

4) Nice boobs.. I appreciate, but what more can i say but thanks

5) Asking for or offering phone numbers... Ring a 1800 number, they are trained a that stuff, im not