Annoying PMs

L over D Max

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first site were I participate in discussions. I am guilty of doing this exact thing tonight. I am learning the etiquite and do apologize. I won't be sending out mass hellos to all the women.

I will work on having meaningful conversation regarding my big cock and the women who want to do the same.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Really dont hear from many women on here. I dont pm women on here because i dont know them . I understand her being upset. The easy way is just dont open the pm if you dont know who it is . I get pms mainly from the guys and thats fine with me. I feel comfortable sending a pm to a guy i dont know. For me with a woman its different. If i do pm a woman its about a post they made or saying welcome to a new member. My interest here isnt the women. Not that i dont find them pretty and smart. To guys who are being nasty to this women please stop!!! I dont send pics. My pics are in my gallery. This morning i have 5 pms all guys!! Great!!! So see im here for the guys. So guys pm me!!!:cool:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
3) The do you like my cock, is it big? ..At least say hi first and introduce yourself
I think, Lee_M, what they're really asking you is "is this cock that I found on the internet big enough to make you want to talk to me?" :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I dont really see a need to PM...There isnt much i wouldnt say here that needs a PM

I am quite a big fan of PMs, to be honest. I use them, because I have developed friendships with people and care to converse with them. Sometimes, msn or yahoo or whatever is quite hard to arrange.

I see what you are saying, Lee... it is just my thoughts on the subject. Random PMs from people I don't know can be annoying but I try to give people a chance because I was once a newbie.:cool:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm aware that a minority of the gay membership would like this site to be 100% male and are making women feel unwelcome.

As Matthew said, your unsubstantiated claim is irrelevant to this discussion Yorkie and appears to be gay biased for some strange reason. Nevertheless your allegation would carry more weight if you gave him lpsg links to examples of these persons as he is a moderator and those who violate the TOS should be brought to his attention. Those who make others feel unwelcome here are named and shamed regardless of their sexualities.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As Matthew said, your unsubstantiated claim is irrelevant to this discussion Yorkie and appears to be gay biased for some strange reason. Nevertheless your allegation would carry more weight if you gave him lpsg links to examples of these persons as he is a moderator and those who violate the TOS should be brought to his attention. Those who make others feel unwelcome here are named and shamed regardless of their sexualities.
Yes Dreamer. You are right. Im here for the men. If i were looking for a women this would be the last place i would come. They guys who are being nasty to this girl or anyone else should stop. Yes they should provide proof to back up there claims. For me i have no complaints about anyone. Everyone has been so nice to me since i have joined. I have made some great friends on lpsg. :cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I am quite a big fan of PMs, to be honest. I use them, because I have developed friendships with people and care to converse with them. Sometimes, msn or yahoo or whatever is quite hard to arrange.
I see what you are saying, Lee... it is just my thoughts on the subject. Random PMs from people I don't know can be annoying but I try to give people a chance because I was once a newbie.:cool:

Wow, I agree with Jeff wholeheartedly! PM's are a great tool!

Golly, sorry that you're just so hot and so amazing, that you get deluged with PM's. Jeeze, why do you think that BronxBombshell has all of that stuff on her signature? Blocking the individual user is probably the best thing. The chatroom is crazy, and not for everyone... how else are we going to get to know one another? That's what makes this site great... the fact that we all behave like friends, because we are.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...I think it's pretty reasonable to ask that guys keep their proverbial dick in their pants and keep the pitiful, unsolicited pining out of other members' personal inboxes. ESPECIALLY when a PM is so obviously a form letter sent to every female member.

I can't picture that,
having never sent one out.
Does it go like this?

Dear Miss [_STUD-HUNTER____]
I think that you're really hot.
Wanna see my cock?

Dear Miss [_
______LOUANNA__]
Wanna see my cock?

Dear Miss [__MADAME ZO...__]

(Shit! Too many syllables.
Lemme try again.)

Dear Miss [__ZORA, MA'AM___]
Wanna see my cock?

Yes, I am joking,
but I can really see how
that could be a pain.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I agree with Jeff wholeheartedly! PM's are a great tool!

Golly, sorry that you're just so hot and so amazing, that you get deluged with PM's. Jeeze, why do you think that BronxBombshell has all of that stuff on her signature? Blocking the individual user is probably the best thing. The chatroom is crazy, and not for everyone... how else are we going to get to know one another? That's what makes this site great... the fact that we all behave like friends, because we are.

I've had the privilege of meeting many lovely and interesting people on this site via PM. That's why I don't discourage PM's but I reserve the right to not reply or say "no, thanks" as i've already mentioned. PM's are easy to deflect. The chatroom is an entirely different scenario. Almost every time I enter the chatroom, someone messages me and wants to chat one-on-one. It's kinda tough to chat with 2 or 3 individuals at once as well as involving myself in the discussion at hand in the chatroom, and i'll often tell them i'd rather have them PM me and chat later so I can include myself in the discussion. It ends up being more hassle than it's worth, which is why i'm seldom in the chatroom these days.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't speak for anyone else but I think for me it's not about the inconvenience of getting the PMs. It's really not that big a deal to just delete the ones I don't want. I think what occasionally gets me peeved is the idea that these guys are so clueless that they actually think women want their unsolicited penis ads. Do you guys actually think you're going to get responses like "oh yeah, that's what I'm looking for baby, lemme see it." I suppose maybe some do, but I'd imagine they are very, very, very few.

If finding out that people are clueless frustrates you you will spend most of your life being frustrated.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If finding out that people are clueless frustrates you you will spend most of your life being frustrated.

Ha, perhaps. But I think I have not yet reached your level of cynisism and overall frustration, NIC, so this stuff still surprises me!
One last comment for me on the PM thing. At least half the PMs I get are totally fine, and many I'm happy to respond to. And sometimes of course I initiate PMs of my own. I guess my one pet peeve are the mass PMs and the unsolicited photos (OK, that's 2 pet peeves). The mass PMs are so obnoxious, especially the ones that are worded to make it seem like they're individualized. And the photos are just invasive. I open my inbox and there they are. Not that I dislike looking at a nice cock, mind you, but not like that. Not someone forcing theirs into my line of sight.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Matthew said, your unsubstantiated claim is irrelevant to this discussion Yorkie/quote] Not after I replied to him!.The title of the thread is ''Annoying PMs''.If I and a few others sent you PMs saying ''I don't like you being on here'' wouldn't you find it annoying at the very least.
[and appears to be gay biased for some strange reason.] The cases I'm talking about were PMs sent by a VERY TINY minority of the gay member ship.I have PMed with gay members and I regard them as friends,as I've stated before I appreciate the diversity here.
[Nevertheless your allegation would carry more weight if you gave him lpsg links to examples of these persons as he is a moderator and those who violate the TOS should be brought to his attention. Those who make others feel unwelcome here are named and shamed regardless of their sexualities.
As I'm sure you've noticed I'm not a woman so I wasn't on the recieving end.It's up to the recipients if they want to take it to the moderator.
I get the feeling they'd rather just forget about it (as would I!).
If the senders would come on this thread and explain themselves I'd be interested in hearing what they have to say.
Peace and love. :cool:

OK, how the f*$! does the multi quote work?
Please read the whole thing!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't going to say anything, because everyone already knows how I feel about this matter, but I was lurking and saw that Yorkie needed defending. He is absolutely correct. There is a miniscule minority of gay members who do not believe women should be here. One important lesson I learned is that no one is alone. So if one person brings you an opinion, there are others who have drawn the same conclusion. I have only encountered one gay man who doesn't want women here. His banning was the swiftest banning I ever saw. I'm surprised Matt-matt was the first to be upset by Yorkie's assertion. He's the one who did the banning. Granted, this guy was an all-around troll, who apparently sent out unpleasant PMs to several people, males too. So perhaps that is why his misogyny was missed by some.

I will reiterate my position.

I don't believe any of us is against receiving flattering messages. I don't believe any of us is against being flirted with, or having guys hitting on us.

We are all against being disrespected. (Those of us who are healthy, anyway.) We are all against a certain degree of objectification. I don't know anyone who wants to be treated as a collection of parts rather than as a whole being. I am a woman, an intelligent, thoughtful, creative, and supportive woman, and I have no time for losers who come sniffing around, dick in hand. That is why there were never any explicit photos in my gallery. I'm not a deposit in the spank bank. I think that people here, male and female alike, only protest against messages which feel dirty, demoralizing, humiliating, disrespectful, cheap.

The same goes for Instant Messages in the chat. Are you aware that if someone is typing a message to the room, or to another member, that if you send them an unsolicited picture of your cock at the same moment that they are hitting the "enter" key, they will be forced to download a file from a stranger (which could be corrupt) which will automatically open? I am VERY aware of this fact. Two small children were almost aware of it the other day as well. How dare some men send me pictures of their penises without my express permission? If I wanted to see, I'd go to their gallery and then ask them for more. Hell, I'd still have a subscription! Anyway, I'm in full rant mode now, so I'll just stop. Ladies and gentlemen, no flashing. It's inapropriate in public, it's inapropriate here.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't going to say anything, because everyone already knows how I feel about this matter, but I was lurking and saw that Yorkie needed defending. He is absolutely correct. There is a miniscule minority of gay members who do not believe women should be here. One important lesson I learned is that no one is alone. So if one person brings you an opinion, there are others who have drawn the same conclusion. I have only encountered one gay man who doesn't want women here. His banning was the swiftest banning I ever saw. I'm surprised Matt-matt was the first to be upset by Yorkie's assertion. He's the one who did the banning. Granted, this guy was an all-around troll, who apparently sent out unpleasant PMs to several people, males too. So perhaps that is why his misogyny was missed by some.

I will reiterate my position.

I don't believe any of us is against receiving flattering messages. I don't believe any of us is against being flirted with, or having guys hitting on us.

We are all against being disrespected. (Those of us who are healthy, anyway.) We are all against a certain degree of objectification. I don't know anyone who wants to be treated as a collection of parts rather than as a whole being. I am a woman, an intelligent, thoughtful, creative, and supportive woman, and I have no time for losers who come sniffing around, dick in hand. That is why there were never any explicit photos in my gallery. I'm not a deposit in the spank bank. I think that people here, male and female alike, only protest against messages which feel dirty, demoralizing, humiliating, disrespectful, cheap.

The same goes for Instant Messages in the chat. Are you aware that if someone is typing a message to the room, or to another member, that if you send them an unsolicited picture of your cock at the same moment that they are hitting the "enter" key, they will be forced to download a file from a stranger (which could be corrupt) which will automatically open? I am VERY aware of this fact. Two small children were almost aware of it the other day as well. How dare some men send me pictures of their penises without my express permission? If I wanted to see, I'd go to their gallery and then ask them for more. Hell, I'd still have a subscription! Anyway, I'm in full rant mode now, so I'll just stop. Ladies and gentlemen, no flashing. It's inapropriate in public, it's inapropriate here.
So this is the guy who was doing all this?:confused:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For consideration:

When I first came to this cabbage patch doll collecting site I blocked the pm feature. Then I unblocked it and it was OK for awhile but lately I'm getting lots of annoying pms from fans of cabbage patch dolls telling me the size of their collection or bragging what they could do with it or sometimes sending me a photo of it. Does this annoy anyone else? I don't know about the other lovers of cabbage patch dolls here but if a person I don't know just starts a convo by talking about his cabbage patch doll, I have no interest in that.
I hope some of the other people are reading this. I don't mean to be annoying but, well, it's annoying!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't annoy me at all - I have the choice to just ignore and delete any offending messages. And if I was uptight about being sent pictures of cocks I would not have joined a site dedicated to large penises.

That said - I would far sooner view pictures of cocks when I choose to, not when some guy thinks I should. It's only polite to ask first. And being sent pictures in the chatroom unsolicited is a huge worry.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love all my Pm's I don't always answer them but I do like getting them. The majority of the men here are really cool.

In defence of Yorkie. I have had two men tell me to fuck off and take my skanky pussy with me , and that I didn't belong on a penis site - nasty Pm's do happen. I nearly did exactly that.

Thats the down side toi PM's....the good FAR outweighs the bad.

Honey