Annoying PMs

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no denying there ARE some particularly nasty queens who think women and their genitalia have no place on this site.... and some who aren't keen on straight men being here either.

I just wonder what interest those particular guys would have in big cocks, not like they'd ever get one to fit, what with their heads being so firmly lodged up their own arses!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't going to say anything, because everyone already knows how I feel about this matter, but I was lurking and saw that Yorkie needed defending. He is absolutely correct. There is a miniscule minority of gay members who do not believe women should be here. One important lesson I learned is that no one is alone. So if one person brings you an opinion, there are others who have drawn the same conclusion. I have only encountered one gay man who doesn't want women here. His banning was the swiftest banning I ever saw. I'm surprised Matt-matt was the first to be upset by Yorkie's assertion. He's the one who did the banning. Granted, this guy was an all-around troll, who apparently sent out unpleasant PMs to several people, males too. So perhaps that is why his misogyny was missed by some.

You shouldn't be surprised, Bronx. Gay men get blamed for all kinds of shit all the time, and LPSG is no haven. Everyday I read posts which are some kind of complaint, disdainful comment, nervous joke about how many gay men are here, etc., and that's not even to get into the outright gay-bashing.

And yet, if you compared the numbers of harassing PMs to women from straight men vs. gay men, I'm guessing that it would be a mountain compared to a molehill - to say the least. So why does someone go out of their way to make a point about how big a problem the molehill is? To excuse the mountain, of course. And you can count on me to call bullshit every time, whether anybody here likes it, or does not.

That said, anyone, regardless of sexuality, who for any reason is sending PMs to harass people is an asshole. Everyone should feel free to put them on your ignore list, or better yet, report them to the Moderators so they can be dealt with as swiftly as possible, as was Bronx's antagonist.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess i wonder around here in my own little world..I dont see the women haters. I dont get the offensive PM's and i am rarely offended by anyones posts. And even thought there is or have been 1 or 2 people whos logic i dont always understand i cant say i dislike anyone.

Not saying there arent the gay men who are women haters..but they should realise we women are still the majority of lovers and wanters of cock, therefore deserve the right to be here...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess i wonder around here in my own little world..I dont see the women haters.
The only woman-haters I've seen here is the occasional troll, and the rank and file usually drives them off swiftly, with a few exceptions (ahem..cough..cough..spladle (under my breath). :cool: ..
Obviously from my previous responses to this post, I have experienced the "annoying cock-photo PM" phenomenon. But I haven't experienced the "gay men who don't want others here" phenomenon. So that's good.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...but lately I'm getting lots of annoying pms from guys telling me their dick size or bragging what they could do with it or sometimes sending me a photo of it. Does this annoy anyone else?

This does not annoy me at all.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I didn't mean for this to be such a big deal. I actually like getting PMs most of the time but I just got frustrated the other day cuz when I logged on there was like 4 new penis photos I didn't ask for. Obviously my post about it really made some people mad. :confused: Sorry.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I didn't mean for this to be such a big deal. I actually like getting PMs most of the time but I just got frustrated the other day cuz when I logged on there was like 4 new penis photos I didn't ask for. Obviously my post about it really made some people mad. :confused: Sorry.
You have every right to be mad about the photos. I hope the guys who were doing this got the message loud and clear. You didnt cause any trouble. I think this was a healthy topic on how one should conduct themselfs on a message board.:cool:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think of it another way... The guys who send these think that if they went to a large breasts sight, they would want to see big tits and welcome any pm from women sending them their pics. From their perspective it is completely sensical that women would want to see their big dick at a large penis site. Whereas to women it seems only common sense that it's obnoxious, it is not inherently so, and it is not guys' intentions.

token disclaimer: no i have not sent any of said pms. i got nothing to show off for one. I'm just saying, go easy on the guys.