Annoying yeast

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I keep getting itching/irritation on my penis. I went to the doctor and ended up being clean for stds and figured out it was yeast overgrowth. I got some cream and it pretty much took care of most of the problem.

For some reason though it keeps coming back. My doctor said its a common issue and its probably from it being summer/hot, i keep sweating and giving it a place to grow. Since it comes back whenever i stop with the cream, he gave me some ideas to keep it dry down there including talcum powder or cornstarch..

Has anyone had this issue or have any advice to resolve it? It is driving me nuts because it keeps coming back.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your sex partner may be infected. Unless he or she has been checked and treated, you are swapping it back and forth to each other. I had a bf who had a yeast infection and I had an infected ass. Once we both got cured and stopped re-infecting each other, we were OK. You have to refrain from sex until you both are clean. Are you cut or uncut? Uncut is much more difficult to cure.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i disagree that uncut is harder to cure.....me and the exdemon swapped it back and forth a couple of times until we both used Monostat and took a yeast infection pill...and for the love of me I cant remember what it is called right now. Also eat active yogurt and that will help keep it at bay!!!!

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Off topic a bit, but I just took my dog to the vets because she was scratching her ears a lot. Turns out as they get old the wax that is produced is of lesser quality and a yeast infection can take hold to which she has an allergic reaction to. I was given some medication for her. I'll keep you updated.