Anonymous blowjobs

size_worshiper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is it unusual that I love giving blowjobs to total strangers? For some reason the intimacy of having another guy's cock in my mouth, of slowly working it until he fills my mouth with his hot cum, feels a hundred times better when I don't even know his name.

Love to hear other guys' perspective on this.

Edger4Ever

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Although it's been a long time since I sucked cock, both strangers and friends. I enjoyed both but I would rather know him. Back then there was more of an AIDS scare. I'm married and felt safer when he came in my mouth. I long to suck cock again. I love the way size_worshiper describes a guys cock cumming in his mouth. It is so hot. That was the prize to me!

hush75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its makes my so hard thinking about it, i met a guy once of cl who came over in the middle of the night met me in my back yard and sucked me off nothing more then a hello and he drop to his knees and sucked me till i came in his mouth, gets up says thanks and leaves..love it!!

DarkOverlord

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's really no wonder that disease is rampant in the gay and bi communities.

Just saying...

What your saying is at best misleading and dangerous. Gay and bi people are much more likely to be regularly tested and if need be treated for any STI. We should all feel free to have the sex we enjoy and also be responsible about it. Get tested and know your status people!

Meathook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it unusual that I love giving blowjobs to total strangers? For some reason the intimacy of having another guy's cock in my mouth, of slowly working it until he fills my mouth with his hot cum, feels a hundred times better when I don't even know his name.

Back in the day...about a hundred years ago and before the CIA decided to introduce AIDS into the US...adult book shops and glory holes were pretty common things. I think that's how arthritis first appeared in my knees...

Reactions: Richard Licks

Since im not really gay but i love cocks i rather meet someone i dont know and will never see again. That way i can act like a total slut and never worry about it again:)

Im actually going to meet an older guy in about an hour or 2. Im on a campsite now and hes comming over on his boat and i can suck him in the cabin! God im so horny right now (a)

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not so keen on this for a couple of reasons -
As mentioned by hzs3fg the risk of STD is high, very high; guy on guy sex is risky enough.

Also I like to be better acquainted with the person who going eat my meat and I do like to know the provenance of the meat I eat.

I get the thrill of just rocking up and blow n go, but then again I still get a thrill having sex with guys

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my younger days that was hot, now days I prefer to know the man who is blowing his load down my throat. HAven't had dick in a long time, maybe one day I'll get back to it, in some form or fashion.

Reactions: Voltaire

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the idea of it and used to do it when I was younger. I never had an issue and luckily the guys that I sucked were honest and admitted that they were std free. Now I get in my head about it all and need to get to know the guy a little bit and make a judgment call later. I must admit though that if a man can prove that he's married, I would probably suck his dick because I feel married men are a little more careful about where they put their dicks which eases my mind. As a result I've sucked more married or involved guys than single guys. If they are married they can also get sucked to completion.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in the day...about a hundred years ago and before the CIA decided to introduce AIDS into the US...adult book shops and glory holes were pretty common things. I think that's how arthritis first appeared in my knees...
Arthritis in the knees, now that is the worst part of using a GH.

• Haha
Reactions: AgHarley

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m in the closet. Only suck stranger except for a couple of times I sucked what I thought was a stranger then saw the guys face and knew him.
Finding out the man your are sucking is known to you has got to be a hoot. All this time each of you thought the other was straight but now you both have a new 'Suck Buddy'.