Another 2 Bite the Dust at CNN - Campbell Brown Gone, Betty Nguyen to CBS

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Campbell Brown was never able to build ratings for her show. One would think her show would simply be canceled and she would go back to doing what she previously did but she left CNN completely.

Campbell Brown is leaving CNN, where she hosts the ratings-challenged 8PM program bearing her name.
"Of course I pay attention to ratings," Brown said in a statement. "And simply put, the ratings for my program are not where I would like them to be. It is largely for this reason that I am stepping down as anchor of CNN's 'Campbell Brown.'"
The Huffington Post

Betty Nguyen left CNN for the greener pastures of CBS.

CBS has announced that Betty Nguyen is leaving CNN and joining the network as a full-time CBS News Correspondent as of March 11th. Nguyen will anchor "CBS Morning News" and report for "The Early Show."
MediaBistro

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We get MSNBC on our satellite feed here in Spain and have discovered the "oddly manly" Rachael Maddow to be a great bit of visual chewing gum. Yesterday I heard her cry out after interviewing a Republican mouthpiece, "Finally, finally we've actually had a real representative of the Republican National Committee willing to come on our show! Yay!"

She's obviously someone who grew up in broadcast journalism who learned how to do her homework and authentic research. Never understood Campbell Brown. Always thought she was just a fill-in meat puppet for whoever was on the road or vacation at CNN.