Another angle on the is bigger better debate.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
There are loads of threads about size and if it matters or not. To really be able to comment it is necessary to have experience of all sizes, but how many of you have?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not claiming I haven't had over average, but what I'm saying is that if someone is filled by a smaller or medium length, then they can mentally decide if they want to have a larger size.
It's just like someone saying they don't like flying, they may not have ever been in a plane before, but they can rationalize why they don't want to, even if it's not based on fear.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If you mentally decide you want something and might like it, does it mean you will.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is almost like the debate I had with another member... I won.... just so you are aware... there are people out there who don't want big... *like me* doesn't matter if they have tried it or not...

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
What is to win or loose, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I was really interested to know of people that had formed opinions of size and if it mattered had done so based on personal experience. A subject most people are not inclined to talk about it seems.

Your viewpoint is quite interesting really, and one i`d not particularly considered. When I think about it I can appreciate where you are coming from. They say don`t knock it until you try it, but there are some things I don`t want to try under any circumstances.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Of course, there are somethings I've never tried that I would probably have a heart attack doing. Ugh sorry I'll answer this later, I have a massive headache..

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are loads of threads about size and if it matters or not. To really be able to comment it is necessary to have experience of all sizes, but how many of you have?
I'm working hard at 1500 as by data sample. That will give me a margin of error of +/-5%. Anything less is statistically unsound. :wink:

Eternity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, from a man on man point of view I can definitly say size matters. At first a big penis hurts when entering my ass but once I become adjusted to it I experience so much more with a big one than with an average or small one

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But sometimes I can only fit a small fraction of it in me and I can't completely please a guy like that. Every woman is different down there and I like guys I can handle. Between 4 and 5 inches is perfect for me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. As far as I am concerned, bigger is not only better, it's the only thing! Now that I understand the problem I will not be wasting my time on small cocks.

But sometimes I can only fit a small fraction of it in me and I can't completely please a guy like that. Every woman is different down there and I like guys I can handle. Between 4 and 5 inches is perfect for me.
Are you kidding me? :eek::confused: Thats not even worth shaving my legs for, LMAO.:biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes: If you are happy with a penis of 4-5 inches why are you on this site?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Are you kidding me? :eek::confused: Thats not even worth shaving my legs for, LMAO.:biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes: If you are happy with a penis of 4-5 inches why are you on this site?

Oh cum now - one can appreciate and look without wanting to play.

Besides, there is a lot more to this place than just big cock appreciation. Sure, that it is its raison d'etre - but coming from a woman who posted a thread about thickening eyelashes :flirt: that's a bit strong!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh cum now - one can appreciate and look without wanting to play.
I'd say sarahkuving was with the majority.I've found plenty of women like to look but that's as far as they want to go.
Nothing wrong with checking out how many varieties are available. :smile:

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive never had any complaints if she is turned on and rarely ever when i bottom, "most" female who heard about my rep seem fascinated by it, not once did i hear in real life that a girl doesn't like it big,

that said, I am a pilot so I get to sleep with alot of girls in different parts of the world, but usually I do flight attendants, they usually have heard about my rep and come to it, so I usually am pretty sure there are many who dont want big but tend to not come to me or turn away from me

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably haven't had experience with all sizes, but I've had experience with a variety of sizes. I have never been with a guy who was too big for me. But I have been with more than one who I found to be too small for me.

I have been with some guys who have been too big for some of the women they'd been with before. But I found those guys to be the best lovers, myself... :smile: