another bar story

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Mar 3, 2005.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

A man walks into a bar and notices a pot at the end of the bar. He sits down, orders a drink and asks the bartender, "What's the pot for?" "It's a contest" the bartender replies, "and it's got $500 in it. All you have to do is one thing." "What's that?" the man askes. The bartender points to a corner of the where a horse is and says, "You see that nag over there? well, all you have to do to win is make him laugh." "Easy enough, " the man says. He finishes his drink, and walks over to the horse,and takes him aside for a little sotto voce. After only seconds, the horse is laughing his ass off. The man takes the money and leaves.

A year later, the man comes back into the bar, notices the pot again, and askes the bartender, "Is that the same contest like before?" "Yep," the bartender says, "it's up to $1,000 now. Only this time the rules have changed." "How?" the man asks. "You remember how you made the horse laugh last time?"Well, this time 'round, you gotta make him CRY!" The bartender says grinning. "Like I said last year, easy enough!" So the man once again finishes his drink, goes on over to the horse and takes him aside. After a few moments, the horse is crying uncontrollably. The man walks back to the bar, takes the jackpot and starts to leave.

The bartender is dumbfounded. He asks the man, "How did you do that?" "Last time I made him laugh by telling him I had a bigger dick than him." the man says. "And?" the bartender asks. "This time I proved it."

2. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    well it took nearly 10 years but I finally read that joke and have to say it gave me a laugh.
    Thanks Chuck!

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Took you all this fucking long to get to it? Damn, what HAVE you been up to, besides on HORSEY'S SADDLE??

4. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    The joke sucked.
    It was completely old & dated five years before you posted it.
    That's why nobody responded.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

You, know, if you have nothing nice to say, then why bother showing up here aside to antagonize me?
    Either rate, you just earned yourself a report to the mods, ,Socal.
    Now, please, back-off and leave me be-I want nothing to do with you.

#5 MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted