another beginners question on PE

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I read through all the excercises, and I've got a few questions for the veterans out there:

1. I am more interested in length, and read through all the posts suggest I could do the oriental massage alone, is that correct? (of course I should do my kegel to strength up my penis)

2. It seems to me that both jelpq and oriental massage look like masturbation, could we integrate PE into our jerk off routine? Instead of stroking the head, the whole penis is stroked from the root to the top to loosen up the penile tissue for repair.

3. just a theoratical question for the wises, not necessary the most vital application, but does anyone ever think of stem cell implant into the penis? Provide that the injections are precise, the penis enlargment should be possible, thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I read through all the excercises, and I've got a few questions for the veterans out there:

1. I am more interested in length, and read through all the posts suggest I could do the oriental massage alone, is that correct? (of course I should do my kegel to strength up my penis)

Yes, that would work if you're mainly after length only.

2. It seems to me that both jelpq and oriental massage look like masturbation, could we integrate PE into our jerk off routine? Instead of stroking the head, the whole penis is stroked from the root to the top to loosen up the penile tissue for repair.

PE is not masturbation- at least not the waty most men do it :D The tissue repair theory is still up for debate. While I don't doubt that there is some slight tissue damage on a microscopic level, the main goal of PE is to enhance blood flow and to expand the ligaments and tunica of the penis.
3. just a theoratical question for the wises, not necessary the most vital application, but does anyone ever think of stem cell implant into the penis? Provide that the injections are precise, the penis enlargment should be possible, thoughts?

I guess that might be possible some day. I can see how that would increase the mass of the corpora, but what about the tunica and ligaments? Also, how would these cells strengthen the penis?

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks big AL. It sure clears things up. I am going to post a PE progress on another thread

hthimsson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've wondered about stem cell approach as well. There was an article in the WSJ a few months ago about how they started using them for breast augmentation (by mixing them with fat cells) and I figured it was only a matter of time before they start using them for PE.