another butt in subject..........

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, while we're all on this tangent about anal sex, I was just wondering for the hell of it, and to placate my own humble curiosity;
What is your prefence to your man cumming, in your ass, or pull out on to your face?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[quoteWhat is your prefence to your man cumming, in your ass, or pull out on to your face?[/quote]

If I were the one getting fucked, I would want my guy to pull out and cum on my chest. Not only is it safer that way, but it provides heightened visual reinforcement to the shared orgasmic experience !:rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
LOL, very true.

Cuming on me can be fun whether you are male or female.

See GONEA in 60 SECONDS:tongue:

He cums awfully fast.

I wont' have sex without a condom either. When it came to anal... the Two times I did it... I wasn't able to cum because she was too tight, and we were just breaking her in. So, I pulled out... re-condomed and then finished off in her vagina. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed. Pulling out of vagina yes. Out of anus, no. because anal endangers the purity of the cum for consumption purposes, once shot.
It can be hot for squeezings from a freshly used condom to land on my chest, and then be licked...