Another Celebrity

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Martin van Burden, Feb 8, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Snooping around the Web, the inquisitive Mr. Blackthorne has found an interest photo of "Joe Millionaire" star, Evan Marriott. In addition to working a construction job in real life, Evan did some small gig modeling for California Muscle swimwear.

So, here's the gratuitous dick-revealing photo:
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/marriott2.html

I didn't go wild and crazy, but I have to admit, he looks like he's packing some substantial. Congratulations, man.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well he plays a guy on TV who doesn't really have a lot of money, so it stands to reason that he'd try to be a model who doesn't really have a lot of [.........] (insert noun).

;)

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Looks like he's proudly packed fresh daily! Hehe. Big hunk of a man with kit to match. :-*

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I've seen that pic of him before. To me, it looks like he's got some hefty balls, but the length of his dick doesn't look all that impressive.

5. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: As well, there's a chance that you're seeing some molded padding. I don't know one way or the other in his case, but it's not uncommon in underwear ads for the models to wear a latex piece to make a bigger 'imprint'.

6. Imported

Gold Member

quantum475: i read in US Weekly that he's supposed to be really tall, though, so that should be taken into proportion

7. txquis

Gold Member

Yeah, i think he is really cute.
    And his dick looks nice.
    His fifteen minutes of fame are ticking though... ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted