Another conspiracy by the Bush administration

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_NineInchCock_160IQ, Apr 30, 2007.

1. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Top News- California Freeway Collapses After Fiery Crash - AOL News

Since we all know that it's impossible for a petrol-based fire to warp, melt, damage, weaken, or otherwise compromise the integrity of steel in any way (thanks to some important scholarly work done by college kids with no background in engineering talking completely out of their asses).. I think it's safe to conclude that this section of road was destroyed in a controlled demolition. Obviously George Bush was behind this. The only question is: who are we going to be tricked into attacking now because of it? The truck driver is the only clear scapegoat here. Are we going to start bombing truck stops now? :confused:

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

You're assuming that shoddy contractors didn't glue the thing together with epoxy instead of using steel joins to hold up massive blocks of concrete... The Bush administration is involved with a very large number of shoddy contractors. Coincidence? I think not :wink:.

Or maybe that truck was carrying IRAQI OIL!

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Elvis did it.

4. Blocko

Blocko Member

Cross referencing with that "Penis exploded..." thread, that Elvis is a busy guy!

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Three replies before mine, and so far no one has mistaken your well-crafted satire for moonbat opinion. I'm impressed! Give it time. Even with my added caveat, someone will. Bets on who goes first?

6. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Damn you, NIC! I was going to start the same thread! :wink: Though I think all the ingredients are there for satire, what with the scene looking like something out of an action flick, and it happening under the noted jurisdiction of none other than the Governator.

7. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I'm sure that the young firebrand who calls out NIC as a moonbat will do it brilliantly and famously.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aliens. It's their way of telling us to back off. That habitable planet we just discovered outside the universe? They're shopping around for real estate too.
    The message? "We found it first".

For Eddie Izzard fans: "But do you have flag? No flag, no planet".

9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

If I wanted to troll that bad I would have left out the not-so-subtle jab at loosechange.org.

10. Blocko

Blocko Member

Sshhhhhh, the trolls are sleeping, you'll wake them up!

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I heard that the truck driver's name is Osama and his real employer is BART.

Let's bomb the hell out of CITGO.

12. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

It's not a full-blown conspiracy to me until Rosie signs off on it, babe.

It is babe, isn't it?

13. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I think that particular troll was humanely put to sleep for a while by our moderators. I hope it never awakens from that lethal injection.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

What struck me about the article is how efficiently it seems to have been handled. Like him or not, the governator seems to be on top of things, rerouting traffic, arranging for free public tranportation, already a time and money estimate for repairing damages- I'm impressed.

By way of comparison, think of how Katrina was handled. With all the warning and advance notice we had, still nothing was done, and our pres. was on a glad-handing tour, ignoring the suffering of our people, and patting his incompetent friend on the back for letting people die and rot in filth. These are two very different republicans.

Conspiracy theories? You just gotta be shitting me. Just an accident, and it's being handled.

15. Freddie53

Gold Member

What really happened was George Bush and Dick Cheney were riding together in front of the truck and Big Dick Cheney struck a match to light a cigarette just as George Bush farted and it caused the big inferno that resulted. The Secret Service barely got the duo out of the car and on to Air Force One before being discovered.

But our late poster who so brilliantly and famously posted here wasn't so lucky.:biggrin1:

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The Late JQ Apley?

17. JustAsking

Gold Member

And Darwinist's cannot even begin to explain this!!!!

More proof of Intelligent Design!!!

18. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Sorry, but that apostrophe is causing me actual physical pain.

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I only correct spelling in thread titles. :tongue:

20. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

The trouble with this is that it equates a state governor doing his job with a president not doing a different state governor's job. They're not comparable. Nor should they be. If we want to get rid of the federal system, that's one thing. But until we do, all levels of government should be obligated to work within that system. Incompetence should be dealt with where it appears, not where it doesn't.

Although the reason we have the federal system is more historical accident than anything else, I don't think we really want to eliminate it. But even if elimination is a good idea, it won't happen, as the Senate is a historical accident also, and Senators don't want to eliminate their own offices.

Draft saved Draft deleted