Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone, I've got a question. I know this sounds weird lol! but for some reason I just wanna be able to put my tongue on my cock, now i'm about half and inch from being able to do this, maybe closer.. my question is how can I get that half and inch closer are there any kind of stretching I can do or should I just keep trying?

P.S. I know it's a crazy question!!
progress.gif

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man when u got dick big as us it doesn't matter, its cool to be able to suck ya own dick but trust me its not the same feeling as someone else takin ya pipe down their throat. I can suck mine easy and it was fun as a kid but there's enough other people who want to try us on for size. Let them have at it.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well im only 6" and i can get the head in. The key is to do stretching after you get out of the shower. Don't try to suck urself while your stretching. throw some boxers on. work on trying to bend over and touch your toes for a bit. Then sit down and work on stretching your leg muscles by trying to put your foot behind yourhead. Sit pretzel style and bend all the way to the floor. lay on your back and flip your legs up and over you and hold that position.

its all about working all those separate muscles. The hardest stretching i find is the upper back. It takes time for that. but in a week or two (maybe a little longer), youwill see some progress.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man when u got dick big as us it doesn't matter, its cool to be able to suck ya own dick but trust me its not the same feeling as someone else takin ya pipe down their throat. I can suck mine easy and it was fun as a kid but there's enough other people who want to try us on for size. Let them have at it.

Yeah I did this as a kid for a long time also, but it got pretty boring after a while... especially after real sex. :tongue:

I would just sit in a chair and lean over or lay on the bed and roll my hips over and kinda hold my legs down. Was always easy for me because of my shape.

But again, nothing like real sex. Masturbation is even boring to me now. Oh sex, where for art thou?

bigal929

Just Browsing
Media
It's all in the preparations
1. For me it's a lot easier late at night, before I go to bed.
2. Take it slow, Rome wasn't built in a day and you won't "reach" your goal by trying to get there too fast. Injuring mucsles will only slow your progress.
3. It's easier on an empty stomach
4. Do some forward stretching while relaxing in a hot bath, the hotter the better.
5. Go to http://www.solosuck.com for more info. By far the best free site on the net with a great forum and lots of "how to" tips.

Last edited: