Another day, another Right-wing hypocrite.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_OtterJoq, May 4, 2010.

1. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Great comment - but aren't RightWing & Hypocrite the same - always are and always will be.

btw - U look GREAT!

3. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Thanks, uncut! Being in the midst of my mid-life crisis, I thought a gym membership would be cheaper than a little red sports car. Turns out, however...

4. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reading this type of story spurs a certain kind of dreadful, yet necessary release. It reminds me a lot of the feelings I get when I spend some time at The Agony Booth (one of the web's great institutions, featuring dutifully researched, wittily ironic reviews of awful movies).

the agony booth : hilariously detailed recaps of movies, TV, and more!

5. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Funny site! Thanks for the heads-up, buddy.

6. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't see it as hypocrisy. Rather, I see it as pathology.

Some of these gay homophobes spew forth anti-gay aspersions and become involved in anti-gay activities as a way to fight their own interest in the same sex. They are to be more pitied than censored. Unfortunately, they can do a lot of damage.

7. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Good point, FRE.

There's no doubt that most of the people involved in so-called "ex-gay" ministries and the like are TERRIBLY disturbed, and yes....they DO do a lot of damage. I've seen lives ruined by these crackpots.

8. mikeyh9in

mikeyh9in Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, and it goes beyond Republicans to the biggest organized hate groups on the planet... The Catholic Church and the Mormons.

9. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Really? It all depends on your point of view. But you clearly hate them:smile:

What the world needs now is love sweet love...

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

The gym membership is definitely working out better for you...
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go wipe off the drool from my mousepad. :redface:

11. mikeyh9in

mikeyh9in Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I guess it depends on your definition of Hate Group.

Catholics = spend church donations to sponsor Proposition 8 campaign in California -- clearly hate. A giant cover up of possibly the largest organized child molestation case in history -- clearly wrong.

Mormons = spend millions on California Prop 8 campaign -- clearly hate. Force thousands of young teens into forced re-education camps to make them Straight -- hate and fear.

Why the FBI is not investigating the Catholic Church as a criminal organization points to the power they have in this country -- fuck they have systemically relocated known, multiple case pedophiles specifically outside jurisdictions to evade investigation -- to protect "the church". WTF?

I agree the world needs love... but we won't have it until both the Catholic and Mormon churches change their ways.

12. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Truth Wins Out - So, Which Boy Did George Rekers Rent? (has a picture of him too)

He rented a stereotypical twink. Young, skinny, light build, big dick. :rofl:
    20 year old, 5′9”, 130 pounds, 28” waist size,8×6″

The problem with purity tests is eventually, you have to pass the test too. :smile:
    I think he fails to pass, and his "ex-gay" spewing bullshit is to cover up his own homosexuality.

13. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Wasn't it just 300 pedophiles, 1800 homosexual ephebophiles, & 900 heterosexual ephebophiles...globally? (of course each one probably had many victims)

Considering there are about 500,000 in the UK (about 110,000 with convictions), it seems a pretty standard rate for any organisation.

There have been far more pedophile convictions within the school & social care system.

I don't see any campaigns against the entire education system or the care systems, with demands for Secretaries of State or even Presidents to be arrested & held accountable.

If you want proper power in the US & the West - that's through the media. They hate the Catholic Church & Mormons - none of the owners are Catholic & Mormon - & whip up true hate (not the thought crime/hate crimes they invent).

I seem to remember Hitler ordered hate & media campaigns against the Catholics Nazi Policy and the Catholic Church

What you describe as hate, isn't. It's a desperately misguided belief of people acting out of conscience. Bonkers, yes, like trying to turn black into white, which even Jacko failed.

It also ignores the enormous good charitable work these guys do.

Superman saves the world again & again, but all it takes is for him to f*ck one goat....

I understand that you're pssed off - you've every right to be, & to mobilize, protest & save the day.

It's not hate though.

14. conntom

Gold Member

15. conntom

Gold Member

Crackoff....everything you say is right but when you hold a position of trust with young people there is less room for the normal occurrences of crime to be tolerated.

The Catholic church needs to feel some sever punishment for what happened and particularly for how they handled it.

16. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Amen, buddy.

17. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Top or bottom?

Lefties are never hypocrites.

18. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Question for you... and just asking, since most homosexuals are anti-creationism and pro-Darwinism.

Is your "naturally occurring event" an inferior trait? Relax, throttle back and put the Darwinian shotgun back in your sights, that you love to shoot at the religious right.... doesn't homosexuality in species that can't procreate amidst same sex coitus constitute a DEFECTIVE gene in Darwinian speak?

Just askin'?

19. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Are YOU a member of the Religious Right, faceking?

20. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

OtterJoq: Nah... he's just an idiot who thinks every liberal hates white people and religion.

Draft saved Draft deleted