Another day, another Right-wing hypocrite.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maxkok, Vinal Boy,

Of course there is a difference.
The most important reason is
that Pres. Clinton was underoath
at the time. Sex is usuall a personal
issue, however, if it starts taking
part in the work place. That's another
story.

In one breath you make a statement suggesting that a person's sex life shouldn't be a public issue and that a person should be able to be untruthful about it. In the next, you ignore your own beliefs to suggest that what happened to Bill Clinton was justified. Wanna see a perfect example of the true hypocrisy? Look no further than your last two statements. Because the fact is... if your original rhetoric had any relevance, Bill Clinton wouldn't have ever been brought to trial for an affair with an intern to begin with. It would have been considered a personal issue and Republicans wouldn't have made this a concern. But we all know when it comes to bullshit party politics and a person's blinding partisan beliefs, everything is do what we say and not what we do.

As far as I know, Mehlman
never got caught having sex at the
office. (After all, it's my tax money
that pays for the upkeep of the oval
office---shouldn't I be entitled to have
sex in there too!)

Most Democrats won't give a damn about this. We've seen politicians "flip flop" on more minor things. He came out of the closet when he was vehemently against many issues surrounding gay rights. There will be some opportunity whores who will try to cash in, of course, because when it comes to scoring morality points with the feeble minded "family values crowd" these things are easy sells. But watch when some of his own kind throw him under the bus for this. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sex is a personal issue... But once
a person takes it to the workplace,
that's a different matter.

As for Mehlman, I am not s Republican
I am unfamiliar with his policies on
gay issues. I do know however people
are complicated... He has conflicting
values. What do you expect people
to do? He's now dealing with it. Can
you give him credit for that? I only
hope you don't have to deal with people
who appear as judgmental as you appear
to be.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sex is a personal issue... But once
a person takes it to the workplace,
that's a different matter.

As for Mehlman, I am not s Republican
I am unfamiliar with his policies on
gay issues. I do know however people
are complicated... He has conflicting
values. What do you expect people
to do? He's now dealing with it. Can
you give him credit for that? I only
hope you don't have to deal with people
who appear as judgmental as you appear
to be.

You seriously should reconsider your participation in the Politics forum if you're unaware of the platform of each of the two main American political parties, presuming you're an American. As chairman of the Republican party for several years, he helped shape the platform of the Republican party: that's intensely obvious: elementary, even.

It's unbearably disingenuous to say that the Republican's stance on LGBT equality are not within your sphere of knowledge: really. You can make excuses, speak of a "big tent", blah blah blah. But to deny knowledge of anything that essential disqualifies you from any further consideration.

Then, of course, there's much to be said regarding the wisdom of researching a topic before discussing it. Penmanship counts here, you know.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
have a better idea, instead of wanting to
restrict my right to free speech. Why
don't you skip over my postings. Seriously , I apologise for
the typos (I am using an iPod--it's the pits
for typing anything of length) When I do post
I do try (in most cases, to give another perspective
on things) I learn from others as I hope
others learn from me.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have a better idea, instead of wanting to
restrict my right to free speech. Why
don't you skip over my postings. Seriously , I apologise for
the typos (I am using an iPod--it's the pits
for typing anything of length) When I do post
I do try (in most cases, to give another perspective
on things) I learn from others as I hope
others learn from me.

*YAWN* :rolleyes:

By all means, open your hole and say what you wish. But if it's misguided, ignorant or outright wrong, others can utilize their first amendment rights and let you have it. It goes both ways. If you don't think you won't like the responses, then think twice when deciding to exercise your rights. Besides, your "perception" has been done before and then some on every single board on the internet. It's far from original and displays a rather narrow-minded and blindly partisan ideology. But I don't have to tell you that, now do I?

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Double Yawn!
I might give back what I
get. (That's only fair)
But I'm pretty clever and
can hold my own. I only
hope you ignore my postings
as well. Other than that I hope
you have a nice day.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Double Yawn!
I might give back what I
get. (That's only fair)
But I'm pretty clever and
can hold my own. I only
hope you ignore my postings
as well. Other than that I hope
you have a nice day.

Why put you on ignore? I mean, we all know you have no real knowledge on political affairs beyond your own narrow-minded sectarian scope, and the fact that you think you can type all of your nonsense like you just failed a class of "Haiku For Dummies" is even more entertaining. Also, please don't think you're giving me back anything I can't handle. Being a sarcastic son of a b**** comes natural to me when I'm presented by the intellectually deficient. Yet even though I have a foul mouth I still present an angle that is far more real than you could ever conceive. So in reality, you can never give back what I give to you. But it's fun to watch you try, really it is.

Now do you have anything real to add to this discussion about a right winged hypocrite who spent so much time standing in the way of progress for the people he should have been representing, but was more interested in making it big and faked the funk until he was "outed"? Or are you going to continue to pretend that this is supposed to be some kind of tragedy and look like a hypocrite yourself just for a snide (yet relevant) remark I made about Bill Clinton? Your call.

Oh, and if you don't like what's going on here, follow your own advice and use the ignore feature.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Maxcok--
No No, I truly do understand.
No, No, you truly do not understand.

Sex is a persoal issue. If someone is rude enough to ask about your sex life, does that mean a person has to tell the truth ?
This is not about some ordinary person needing to reveal details about their "sex life".
After all, who wants to experience rejection. As I am sure he is experiencing now, probably from both sides. And maybe even from himself.
This topic is NOT about you or your confusion over your own sexual identity.
Stop projecting.
Sex is usuall a personal issue, however, if it starts taking part in the work place. That's another story. As far as I know, Mehlman never got caught having sex at the office.
The topic is not "sex in the workplace" either. And that's not a "personal" issue, it's a "personnel" issue ;-)

(Not that two consenting adults having noncoercive sex in a private office necessarily even qualifies.)

And it's not his orientation that's the issue, it's the hypocrisy, stupid.

Bingo! That is the topic. But of course you don't have a problem with that, now do you?

On the other hand, I don't have a problem with his "hypocrasy" if that's what you want to call it.
:rolleyes2: .(That is what you call it, only it's spelled different. Why don't you look it up now, so you know what it means.)

(After all, it's my tax money that pays for the upkeep of the oval office---shouldn't I be entitled to have sex in there too!)
:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: K . . .

(I suppose you're entitled to use the bowling alley, sleep in the Lincoln bedroom, and pick flowers in the rose garden too.)

Sex is a personal issue...
As for Mehlman, I am not s Republican I am unfamiliar with his policies on gay issues.
Then how can you form a worthwhile opinion? Why are you even weighing in on this???
. . . try to catch up.
You could start by reading some of the articles linked in this thread, for chrissakes!!

I have a better idea, instead of wanting to restrict my right to free speech. Why don't you skip over my postings.
Your right to free speech does not entitle you to express inane positions without being challenged.
Nor does it restrict us from exercising our own free speech.

I only hope you ignore my postings as well.
Dream on.

I'm pretty clever and can hold my own.
LOL.

I learn from others as I hope others learn from me.
You do? Really?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What would you teach us, oh wise master?

You are so absorbed in your own opinion That you have no room understanding anyone else's.
Now that is ironic. :laughing:

Once again, with feeling:
Ken Mehlman is not going to drag you kicking and screaming out of the closet, and frankly, we don't care.
(Number of times lrgeggs has said "sex is a personal matter" so far in this thread - five.)

BTW, did anyone notice the odd similarity between lrgegg's post and this one from dwaine, who's been here nearly two years yet curiously made his very first post here:

I find it amusing the hypocrites preaching "tolerance" are the most intolerant.
I only hope you don't have to deal with people who appear as judgmental as you appear to be.
Just sayin . . . maybe somebody should check the IP address? I think that stands for internet provider, or iPod, or something like that. :wink:

have a nice day.
:smile:

Last edited:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So, who in this world needs to provide
details of their sex life. This is a private
issue. KM was working for the Republican
Party, not the gay lobby. You probably see all
Republican's as Anti-gay. Fair enough.
I know Gay Republican's who think
otherwise. I'm not getting what you
mean by projecting, if you mean by
my compassion for someone who has
to deal with conflicting issues. I would
say most definitly. But I would not say
that is a bad thing. The world is not so
black and white as you project.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Republican's as Anti-gay.

No. Andrew Sullivan is Conservative and is openly gay. Unfortunately for you, he also thinks more like those damn liberals when it comes to several political issues. Watch his appearances on Bill Maher if you don't know, or if you did and you're just pressing people's buttons then stop trolling.

The world is not so

Oh, the irony... the irony!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Republican's as Anti-gay. Fair enough.
I know Gay Republican's who think
otherwise. I'm not getting what you
mean by projecting, if you mean by
my compassion for someone who has
to deal with conflicting issues. I would
say most definitly. But I would not say
that is a bad thing. The world is not so

Dude. Seriously? You aren't paying attention at all. You admittedly are completely unaware of Ken Mehlman and the GOP's anti gay tactics during the time he was chairman of said GOP. Why the fuck are you trying to weigh in on the topic when you ADMITTED you have no fucking idea what you're talking about? I mean, seriously? Even after you admitted to not knowing what you're talking about, you continue to run your mouth to people who actually do know what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why am I weighing in? Because he's a human being
and deserves respect like everyone else. He's dealing
with his own sexuality the way he needs to. The Log
Cabin Republicans seem to Accept him. And believe it or
not, if I feel you were being disrespected, I would speak
up for you.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why am I weighing in? Because he's a human being
and deserves respect like everyone else. He's dealing
with his own sexuality the way he needs to. The Log
Cabin Republicans seem to Accept him. And believe it or
not, if I feel you were being disrespected, I would speak
up for you.

What you apparently ignore is the great amount of harm he did to his own fucking kind during his tenure in political power. He did irreperable harm, and you don;t give a shit. You want to give him a pass. He doesnt get a pass. That's why you should keep your mouth shut- you admittedly have no idea what he did.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So, who in this world needs to provide details of their sex life.
No one's asking for "details". I really do not want to know details about his sex life. Ick. Or yours.

This is a private issue.
Number of times the poster has now said "sex is a private matter (issue)" in this thread - six.
Translation: It's my closet, and I can hide in there if I want.

KM was working for the Republican Party, not the gay lobby.
The point is he was pushing policies very destructive to gay people - with repercussions that will be felt long into the future - while denying he was gay.*

. . . it's the hypocrisy, stupid.
Can you access a dictionary on your iPod? Seriously, are you retarded?

*(not to even mention his smarmy tactics saddled us with the worst president in modern history, whose administration has pushed this country to the edge of a cliff)

You probably see all Republican's as Anti-gay. Fair enough.
Actually I don't. I am informed enough (and it really doesn't take that much) to know that there are many supporters of gay equality in the party, visible and vocal to varying degrees. I also have friends and family members who are (unfortunately) Republicans. None of them are anti-gay. Don't make stupid assumptions
about me. Not everyone's thinking is as black and white (or as ignorant) as yours.

I know Gay Republican's who think otherwise.
So do I. Seriously misguided gay Republicans. I call them Uncle Tom's Log Cabin Republicans. To their faces.

I'm not getting what you mean by projecting, if you mean by my compassion for someone who has to deal with conflicting issues. I would say most definitly. But I would not say that is a bad thing.
I'll repeat it one more time:
Stop pretending like you don't "get it". You're not fooling anyone. Seriously.
And just come out already. It's not that big a deal, and you'll feel sooo much better.

The world is not so black and white as you project.
Can't improve on this:

Why am I weighing in? Because he's a human being and deserves respect like everyone else. He's dealing with his own sexuality the way he needs to. The Log Cabin Republicans seem to Accept him.
Of course they do. As captitalist assimilationist queens (most of them in denial to varying degrees, with at least one foot in the closet) they completely identify with him. Have you paid up your dues?

Did he respect me or my millions of glbt brothers and sisters? He "deserves" nothing, NOTHING from me.

And believe it or not, if I feel you were being disrespected, I would speak up for you.
Great. You can do that right now. I was disrespected in the worst way by this destructive lying hypocritical piece of shit. If you want to speak up for me you can either stop defending him, or shut the fuck up.

(oh, and get a life while your at it)

p.s. Maybe you can hit up your buddy dwaine on your iPod now for an assist. :wink:

Last edited:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry you felt disrespected Maxcok.
But you will have to wait your turn as
I am busy defending KM from your attacks.
And you can stop with the gutter language
it's truly showing your orgin.