Another day at the beach II thong style

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Ihave decided to go for the thong this season:biggrin1: !! Already have a few pairs and they are great. Thought I would share a few pics from yesterday.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
wish i could have the courage to walk on the beach with such a Titanic basket
Well Ihave decided to go for the thong this season:biggrin1: !! Already have a few pairs and they are great. Thought I would share a few pics from yesterday.

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That beach is very secluded, and no I wouldnt walk around with half a hard-on as in the pics. Even soft it is difficult to not show toooo much.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
That beach is very secluded, and no I wouldnt walk around with half a hard-on as in the pics. Even soft it is difficult to not show toooo much.
If you can walk on the beach with that big basket, you can end pics with your face.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guy...no doubt you are a fine man...but please not a family beach...why expose yourself to such of an audience that just want to have fun at beach....right time and place for such proformance......but hey i have seen more exposure and must say enjoy the eye candy.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What an incredibly nice looking package!

I gotta think there were a number of highly-impressed women (or men) who stared at it as they walked by.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think thong things are Great!
Well I think thing thongs are great thoo! LOL
Just kidding...Show's off your bulge to your Great advantage.
Now I wouldn't mind seeing how your boner fits in a thong...LOL

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not hating, but I don't understand how anyone can wear a thong. I think they're really sexy on women, but most women I talk to say they aren't the most comfortable things to wear. I wore one once a few years ago when my girlfriend bought me one to wear for her, and I did, but I would never do it willingly.

Again, not passing judgment, just giving my opinion.