Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got up once morning, thinking it was bright outside. I dragged my ass out of bed to go take a shower. I am 19 years old, just moved out of my parents out into a townhouse, in middle of town. I lived by myself, since my girlfriend left me. As I got to the bathroom, I began to pull down my boxer briefs, letting my 9.5 inch cock breath to the world. As I was washing up, I heard the bathroom door open, and a familiar voice say yo. It was Nick, who has been my friend since we were fifteenth. He asked if I was ready or not, I told him no. As I was washing my dick. He could see me as clear as day through the clear shower door, and I could see him. I seen him walk over to the toilet and unzip his zipper and pull out his little dick and took a piss. I was done showering so I slid open the door while Nick was still pissing, he said dam man you are huge. I said yes, as I dried myself off, and putting on my boxers, and I walked out as he finished taking his piss.
As I walked into my room, he came in right behind me. I dropped my boxer briefs, and slid on some clean ones. Then I got some shorts, and slid them on. I got a tank top and put that on while Nick was playing my PS3. As I told him I was ready, I notice he didn't zip up and his dick was poking out of his zipper. We got in my truck and drove out to the beach. As I came up to the beach shack, there was Nick's girl Amber, who I already fucked and handed to Nick. Amber was older two years older then me, but we met at a party just two months ago. I fucked her on the first night in my buddy backyard behind a shed. She stood around 6 foot, she weight about 120, she had a really nice build to her body with some 36's. Her pussy was always willing to take a dick my size. Her friend was with her as they both stood there drinking a Tequila. Her friend named Alison, was little bit shorter then Amber and her tits were not that big, but I had a goal in my head that, I would have my dick between her titties by the end of the night.
We took a walk down to the beach, and took off of shoes. I emptied out my pockets, and put everything in my shoes. We started to walk toward the water. Then Nick said watch this, as she picked up Amber and carry her to the water. He ran in with her on his back, and he went in the water until Amber was soaked. They both came back out, and they were standing next to us, as we were talking and Nick pushed me in the water with all his might. As I came back up, I went to grab for Nick's legs, but I grabbed the bottom of his shorts, and they fell to the ground. Everyone on the beach, since how small Nick was. Amber and Alison starting laughing. Alison and I were playing in the water together. She was in my arms, when I told her that I had something really good in my hands. She said what is that, I told her I had my hand on her pussy. As we drifted out, she started laughing. As we were far enough from everyone else, I told her I really liked her, as I started to rub her pussy. She kissed me back. I grabbed the strings to her bathing suit bottoms which were on the side of them. As I began to untie, them I put my finger on her clit and I began to rub it. She was amazed that I would go this far at a beach. I push one of my fingers into her twat, she started to pull away from me. I pulled her back to me.
She came back to me, as she was putting her bathing suit back on. She reached into my shorts and grabbed my dick, I could tell by the look on her face that she was amazed. She said that we can't do this here, but her place was right across from the beach. We got out of the water, and I yelled to Nick, that I would be right back. As we gather up our things, we started to walk to the her condo. We made it to her front door, as we walked in we dropped everything on the floor. We started kissing, and making out she we walked to the living room. I pulled her bathing suit top off of her as I played with her titties. I kissed her down her stomach until I reached her bottoms, and I began to untie them again, and remove them. I began to lick her pussy, she began to moan and yelling I want your big dick inside of me. She reached up and untied my bathing suit letting it fall to the floor. My dick was hard as it could be, I pulled my dick up to her pussy, as I asked her, where do you want me to put my dick, she told me to put it in her pussy hard. I rubbed her pussy lips before I entered, I pushed my dick into her pussy, and began to ride her as she was moaning more and more. Then she started to scream that she was cumming. As she was cumming, I was thrusting quickly and hard. As I was playing with her tits she was started to cum again. I withdraw my cock, and I got up on her stomach, and I put my dick between her titties, and I began to titty fuck her. Just as I was blowing my cum all over her face, in walked Amber and Nick. They walked in the living room, and they began to make out on the love seat. She started to remove her bathing suit as Nick slid his shorts off.
She got up on Nick and she positioned her pussy just above his dick. She pushed his dick inside of her, and began to ride his dick. While they were fucking I was getting ready to enter her pussy again. As I just got started, I heard Nick yell I am cumming, just as Amber got off his dick, he cummed all over the love seat and himself. I was pushing my dick further inside of Alison, and I looked over they were just sitting there making out again. She started to cum again, as I withdrew my dick and slammed it back inside of her. As I withdrew my dick, I busted my load all over her pussy lips. I collapse on top of her, just I turned my head on the side of Nick and Amber was a big sliding glass door leading to a patio, which everyone was walking past at the time. As I got up, I grabbed my shorts and went to the bathroom to clean up... As I came out of the bathroom, Alison was already dressed, she was going to the liquor store to get some beer. While I was sitting there with Nick and Amber, Nick got up to use the bathroom. Amber came to sit next to me, she grabbed my crotch and told me she wanted that inside of her. She open my shorts, and got up on me as she pulled her bathing shorts to the side. My dick slid in about a quarter of the way when she started to moan, I just pushed more forcible, she began to scream. She started to bleed, she got off of me and took my dick in her mouth, and began sucking my dick. She was using her tongue licking the tip of dick as I watched two teenage boys walked by the door, and stopped to watch. I began to cum in her mouth, just as I heard the bathroom door open. I tucked my dick inside of my shorts, she stood up and acted like she was going in the kitchen, until Nick grabbed her and asked where she was going, she said in the kitchen. Nick lean in to kiss her. She tried to pull away after a little peck, but he wanted some tongue action. They began to make out. I started to laugh. He told her she was the best kisser. Then the door opened again, and Alison came back.

thatdude1981

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Alison went in to the kitchen, I told her to bring me a beer. She came into the living room, and handed me a beer. I opened it, and started to drink it. She came and sat next to me, she wrapped on arms around me while Amber went into the kitchen to make some margaritas. Alison started to suck on my neck, until Amber walked in with her glass. As she handed her glass, it slipped out of her hands, and went all over my shorts. She told me to take them off, and she would wash them for me. I told her no they would dry. We went and sat on the patio.
After a couple of hours of drinking, Alison started to stand up and dance. As she was dancing, she started to remove her top. As she let them fall, you could see Nick couldn't take his eyes off her since he was two sheets to the wind. Amber just watched in amazement, since she couldn't stand up. She then walked back over to me, and I began to rub her ass. As she put her ass in my face, I put the front of her shorts down to show the world her beautiful pussy. Then I noticed the two teenage boys standing over on another patio, watching the show. So I signal them to come over. They were a little hesitated. Then Alison went over to Nick, and started a little dance for him. She reached over and grabbed Nick's dick. Nick almost jumped out of his seat. Nick stood up, he barely able to hold his balance, as he started dancing with her.

She started to rub his chest, until she got to his waist, she tugged at his shorts, and they fall as she fell. She looked at him, as she took his dick in her mouth and started to suck him off. She sucked until his hip jerked and she pull her lips off of his dick and let his cum hit the patio floor. Amber didn't even care, she was so wasted. Nick pulled up his shorts, and looked at his watch, it was time to go. Nick had to go to work in a few hours, so we said good bye to the girls as we walked out. As we were walking to the truck, I had to take a piss, so I just stopped in some wooded area, and pulled my dick out and started pissing. The next thing I knew, Nick was standing next to me with his pants around his ankles taking a piss. I put my dick back into my shorts, and I told him to hurry up. As he stopped pissing, he leaned over to pull up his shorts, he fell in the dirt. He just laid there with his dick on show. I helped him up, and even help him pull up his shorts. When we got back to the truck, Nick was going to be late for work, so he just open the passenger door, and pulled his shorts on the ground as he stepped out of them. He pulled some pants out of the back of the truck and put them on with a work shirt. He started to walk to work, as I went back to the beach.

As I started walking, I noticed the teenage guys that watched me get my dick suck earlier. They were walking with there girlfriends, as I walked by them, they could see the outline of my dick in my shorts. I kept walking, as I passed by a Ice Cream stand, which had a hot girl with a nice ass working it. As I walked past, I couldn't help but noticed she was staring at me. As I walked by, she told her co-worker she was going on break. I stopped to take another piss in the bathroom, as i was pissing, the place was empty expect for a guy taking a shower. i heard the door opened up and close but didn't think anything about it. It was her from the ice cream parlor. She came up behind me, and grabbed my dick and said to me, i think you need help holding his weapon. As I finished pissing, she jerked it off a little, then she let and told me to get on the sink so she could finished. As i got on the sink, she told my dick in half way and she started to gag. She pulled back a little and sucked me off until I blew my load down her throat. I got off of the sink, put my dick backed into my pants and walked out. Then I went to bother Nick at work.