Another day in the saga of Anzalone

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Anzalone, Aug 13, 2006.

1. B_Anzalone

B_Anzalone New Member

Some of you that have read my previous thread know that i work at Rib Crib with my father, I will be starting a new job at hastings soon, I already know I am, but he hasn't given me a date.

Anyway! I worked tonight, 4-12! I got my ass kicked during dinner; i was busy, tired, and my feet hurt... So after dinner I'm closing with the kitchen manager and Logan, another one of our cooks. Before we even start to close I tell the kitchen manager i have to leave in a hurry, becuase i have some important things to do, and he says"okay, we'll get ya outta here early." So I am scrubbing the line, the best i can, and i think i'm doing pretty good, and while im in the back getting more water the kitchen manager tells me that i have to completely rescrub the kitchen floor... And it took every ounce of willpower not to throw the hose at him, say "fuck you" and leave... So anyway logan and I start cleaning up the prep area when the kitchen manager comes up and clips a coin.... I call heads in the air and it lands on heads. So i figure hes gonna send me home, i won the toss, and told him i hadta leave early... So he loks at me and says you won the toss, then points to logan, "so you get to go home early." I can't help but think about just tearing this asshole a new one. So i finish up my shift and come home. I try to vent to my father about my crappy day, but I'm not greeted by "that sucks, dont worry, hes just a jerk." or even a small "that sucks" he says "I'm about to go in the garage and hang myself in two seconds." as if he was the one that got thoroughly fucked over. So I say "I dont give a fuck" and leave... but he wasn't actually going to hang himself, he just wanted me to leave so him and my mother could do the only thing they ever do... Smoke pot and watch Television.

I know having a shitty day isnt anything special, everyone has them, some ppl have them every day... But i dont know if its so common to come home and have your parents threaten to kill themselves if you dont leave... And thats not the first time. I am constantly thrown to the side by my motheror father sayin "If i only had a gun" or take take it a step further and add "I would blow the head off my fucking shoulders."

And i know some ppl (louAnne) my say I'm bitching, and to leave my house, or whatever, getover it, or something like that. I know that I'm bitching, but im not bitching just to bitch... I'm bitching so some of you can see what made me what i am today... This kinda stuff has been happening to me since i was able to understand what suicide was...

But in my parents defense they did save me a cold burger from burger king!
    I think they put it in their becuase my brother didnt want to eat it.

* Pissed! Moaned! Bitched! Got Over It!

Thanks for listening(reading)

Anzalone

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Anzalone, man, I really hope your life gets better. I think this is a time to surround yourself with things you like ... or like to do. All the while getting help for your several family members. I don't know what type of "help" is within your reach, but a perhaps a simple call to 311 might pave a way.

Also, the last of your worries should be about "bitching" to us ... you can really let out a lot of hot air here. Believe it or not, some are really here to help you.

3. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    I am not sure I understand why you would stick around your parents house (Not knowing how old you are) but it sounds like you need a complete change of direction in your life....... such as;
    College in another town
    Run away to the beach
    Join the Coast Guard
    something, anything to get going into a new and better direction.,
    Be proactive, and go.......

4. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    When was your last vacation? Sounds like it's time for a road trip out of there....permanently.

5. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Anzalone[/quote]

Have a hug from the other side of the world!:wink:

You sounds like a surviver to me. Take care.

6. B_Anzalone

B_Anzalone New Member

Thanks a lot guys, makes me mfeel a little better knowing thre are people out there that actually btw.

Btw Prickleyguy, I'm 18 years old, so i can movie out, But i havent even finished highschool yet, I'm going on my last school year and i plan on moving to chicago sometime in the future.

Vacation? that word is foreign to me, it must have been 3 or 4, maybe even 5 years since i went on vacation lasting longer than 1 day.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

Going on vacation is great; but, in this case, I don't think that's going to remedy your problem. It may assuage your grief for a time; however, you really may have to seek out help.

Even if you're not suicidal, you may what to reach out to a suicide hotline. I'm sure they deal with issue very similar to yours, or at the very least, can point you in the direction of an association that does. You'll be surprised where small steps can lead you.

Hope this helps, man.

8. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

GRIPE, GRIPE, GRIPE.

I've had enough of your constant complaining and griping.
    Many of us (including me) gave you great advice as to how
    to MOVE ON, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE, and IMPROVE YOUR
    SITUATION.
    Not once have you reported that you've USED this advice,
    that you've RISEN ABOVE all this nonsense that surrounds you.
    Instead, you go ON AND ON about the negativity in your life,
    and how you want to kill everyone that ticks you off.
    ENOUGH!
    There's also a part of me that believes you're a frustrated
    and not very talented writer, creating all of this just to get
    reactions from all of us.
    I'll not be reading your posts any longer.
    ENOUGH!!

9. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

You may be right, you may be wrong. You don't have a clue which it is.
    So why come down on the guy so heavily, thk8plus4u?
    If you want to put him on ignore or whatever, do so.
    But the kind of self-indulgence in this post helps nothing and no one.

10. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Anz, feel free to post a rant or even drop me a bitchy PM, I know how you feel when you've had a crap day and nobody wants to know.

I had a really crap day not so long ago when I just couldnt find anyone to bitch at, as one of my best friends was out of the country and I couldnt get ahold of anyone closer to home. I ended up contacting him, in Germany, and ranting at him (he was very good about it) and I felt a lot better - it had seemed a lot worse because my situation was all bottled up and I couldnt release it.

To people on a wider note, fuck right off if you say "get over it", thats what most people are trying to do when they post a rant - they are releasing their pent up anger so they can let it go and get over it.

I think one of the biggest ways in which you can ever fail a person is when you won't listen to them and let them rant on how crap their day has been, all it takes is sitting there and going "mmm-hmm" every now and again to signal that you are still awake, and it makes people feel a lot better when they think that somebody has actually listened to their "woe is me" monologue, and it gets it off their chest.

11. D_electric chair

D_electric chair New Member

I know how you feel. I work 10+ a day and there is somthing to bitch about. I have a older sister and brother. And my mom is always there for her daughter, she love her more than me. But when somthing happen she always depend on me, when my sibling does somthing stupid she star winding at me. She always bitching at me about everything. Not once had she thanks me for all the stuff I've done for here. Like last month her godfather past away. Guest who did all the funeral palnning? ME!!! To me it seem that she never appriciate anything that I've done for her. And everyone asking why am I going through this bullshit? I love her and know that no one else she can depend on.

But I always have my ex to talk to. She always be there for me. Even though we are not together we have a great friendship.

I know this is a support group. Read the name. I not here to bitch about. But I will offer my concern.
    To you Anzalone: you will survive and good luck in life. :smile:

12. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    Let's shorten the word to "vacate".

13. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Discover the Iron. Pick up a Barbell. Im not even playing here man. Your story sounds familiar. PM me anytime...

OmahaBeef

Draft saved Draft deleted