Another Evangelical Cocksucker

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
too true rob!!
the part that gets me is that because of haggard and the likes, like swaggart, TWICE!!, society gets such a skewered view of who god is!
i cannot express how much i laffed when i heard about this! oh! how the fortresses of selfrighteous haughtiness are falling!
it is in the pridefullness of spiritual "arivedness" that the pool of self deception deepens and they fall into that same stinking pool they have so avidly denegraded!!
kudos to the call boy!! we should all send him a dollar!!
of course the wagons are even now being circled and focus on the family has some spiritualized reason and motivation for it.
all i say, if you touch some one else's weenie, trying to hide it under a cloak of religeousity, KNOW that when the finger smellers come around, your ass is grass!!

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and awhile back swaggart crying out on tv "I HAVE SINNED......PLEASE FORGIVE ME" and he was with a woman .....and where is he today.....still on t.v but not so much heard about.....so now we have another that could not keep his hands off a cock.....and drugs. no wonder it is sooo hard to get people in church.....or to even believe. oh well.....the world goes around. :cool:

and let's not forget our good pal jim bakker. good lord, he's back. even has a founders club again.

i'm praying for a neocon implosion.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
yes, actually there is a look. watch the video clips.
as this story unfolds i'm beginning to feel sorry for him. it's sad. there's a gay man in there that can't come out.

I don't know if there is a look, but if there is, it could look like that.
Talk about a deer in the headlights.
I wonder how many people of fifty just decide to buy meth for the first time.
He's trying to make half confessions to give himself credence on denying the sexual component ... but I don't think anyone, in a week, will believe him.
Nice work, scanjock.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. Yesterday, I was going to write something about this evangelical guy, Haggard. I figured that someone would so I didn't.
I watched the .wmv file.
I summarized the gist of it: He had gotten a massage from the accuser. It was a massage not sex. He was tempted to use crystal but didn't.

Haggard is too cute to be buying massages and crystal meth. Sad but true.

I don't really trust both the accuser and the accusee. I believe that something isn't right. I think that Haggard did the right thing though. He resigned.

I do believe that this will get kinda ugly. I really have a bad feeling about this.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was always under the impression all evangelicals were cocksuckers... though in the worst possible meaning of that lovely habit.

scanjock said:
and let's not forget our good pal jim bakker. good lord, he's back. even has a founders club again.

Oh what would a good clib of ol' Jimbo Bakker be without an truly campy one of his homo-sympathetic ex-wife?

From beating that tome to tattooing on that makeup they're the genuine article these ones... Yup, sure are!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was always under the impression all evangelicals were cocksuckers... though in the worst possible meaning of that lovely habit.

Yeah. I love it when the Mormon missionaries come around. I daydream thinking that when they go back to their crash pad. They pop in "Alphabet Street" by Prince. Sit back and drink purple cows (grape juice and milk). And wake up in the morning with each other's cocks in their mouths. It's all back to spreading the love of Jesus with everyone.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah. I love it when the Mormon missionaries come around. I daydream thinking that when they go back to their crash pad. They pop in "Alphabet Street" by Prince. Sit back and drink purple cows (grape juice and milk). And wake up in the morning with each other's cocks in their mouths. It's all back to spreading the love of Jesus with everyone.

You have no idea how accurate you are. Take two eighteen year old boys, send them off to a part of the world where they know no one, make them each other's only companion, and then, viola, situational homosexuality. Why is anyone surprised when they get "sent home early?"

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dawkins is always the gentleman, but he gets a bit rattled by the sheer bombastics of Haggard in the interview near the end.

Anyway, watch Haggard in the close-ups during the interview part and see what you think about the guy. He creeps me out IMHO.

Thanks JA-

No wonder we look like such simpletons globally.. 'just don't be arrogant'?? :eek:

WOW.

fortiesfun said:
Take two eighteen year old boys,..

Thank you kindly. I'll return them in the morning. :cool:

coopturn

Expert Member
Media
I've been trying not to be too quick to judge on this one, but it's been hard. First the pastor tells us last night that he's not guilty of these accusations. Then the pastor tells us today that he bought crystal meth, never used it, and got a massage from this hooker -- but never had sex. Sounding fishy to me. Then we learn that the accuser, the hooker, failed a polygraph test this morning, so now I'm not sure what to make of this. This thing seems to have more legs than a spider and shoes are dropping all over the place.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh what would a good clib of ol' Jimbo Bakker be without an truly campy one of his homo-sympathetic ex-wife?

From beating that tome to tattooing on that makeup they're the genuine article these ones... Yup, sure are!

fuck, tammy faye, what a mess--and a heart of gold. pretty sorry brush with greatness, but my sister and i saw her in the desert a few years ago in a grocery store and had no qualms introducing ourselves. she was cute as a bug caked in makeup.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let this be a lesson to all the hetero politicians who bash adultery but participate in it and all the closet bi and gay politicians who bash gay sexuality but participate in it. If you don't want someone to swallow and tell, then don't shoot. If you don't want someone to shoot and tell, then don't swallow. Hope the male prostitute hasn't been shafting the government and has kept all his taxes paid up. lol

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
...Then we learn that the accuser, the hooker, failed a polygraph test this morning, so now I'm not sure what to make of this...
I wouldn't put too much credence in his failing. Polygraphs are not accurate and are not admissible in criminal court. Polygraphy is simply bad science, and ranks up there with reading chicken guts.

Take care

Ceg

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i first saw the clip with his wife in the car i thought "are you fucking CRAZY talking to the press? and where is your lawyer?" it's like his identity is so repressed he still believes he can vindicate himself, but then realizes his pastor persona is no longer convincing, and he becomes confused and nervous because he doesn't know how to act any other way as he outs himself on national television. it's painful to watch.

his wife seemed very composed. he glanced at her a few times and appeared frightened, like he wanted her to help him. a few obscure blogs have suggested she was doing meth as well, so who knows.

so far his statements are hard to believe. threw the drugs out? never had sex, just a massage? yeah, right.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i agree that he freaks my nut in that clip!!
such a selfrighteousness and he is cloaking himself in the whole "release the truth in manageable portions" shit.
"men of god" in the old testament when confronted with wrongs in their life DID NOT go into DAMAGE CONTROL mode. they repented and righted their ways!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, so Clinton didn't inhale and Haggard didn't shoot up. I don't beleive either story. Not that it matters if either of them did drugs, nor does it matter if either of them cheated on their wives. What matters here is that this man claims to be of pure moral substance, and has defined what the morals of others should be... and yet, he is lying through his teeth.

Get your own hens in a row, Ted, then you can worry about us homos.