Another Evangelical Cocksucker

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't put too much credence in his failing. Polygraphs are not accurate and are not admissible in criminal court. Polygraphy is simply bad science, and ranks up there with reading chicken guts.

Take care

Ceg

Even the administrator of the test says that because the ex-hooker was both tired and hungry, the results are suspect. I got my money on the allegations being true.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scankjock8 said:
fuck, tammy faye, what a mess--and a heart of gold. pretty sorry brush with greatness, but my sister and i saw her in the desert a few years ago in a grocery store and had no qualms introducing ourselves. she was cute as a bug caked in makeup.

WHAT?? I'm simply mascara-black with envy! You've met her? -the high priestess of L'Oréal???

Make no mistake.. I'm totally enamored of the little doll. I think she's a freaking hoot.

I happen to likeTammy Faye - although I admit I use to watch her on PTL just to see her cry and mascara run.

Tammy Faye...I'm sorry.

I happen to ADORE her too DV!

"God makes no mistakes" - Tammy Faye Bakker Messner speaking about homosexuals.

(plus there's some high kitsch quality to her that's simply irresistible to this homo)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cocksucker as a pejorative? Coming from gays?

Please unscramble.

Shelb?

Cursory lesson in "homo-ese"

1) "cocksucker"?

a) old definition: The one we heard our male peers use to mean "bad".

b) new gay defintion; The real one which knows (as you do I suspect) it's a "good thing".

2) "you suck!"

a) old defintion: You're a rotten person [implying it's a bad activity]

b) new (or gay) one: An emphatic used when being dominant during a male-on-male sexual act.

See?

Will provide more illustration should the need arise :cool:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cocksucker as a pejorative? Coming from gays?

Please unscramble.

I created the thread title, but you're the one who read this as perjorative. Haggard -- even now -- insists that his sexual orientation is heterosexual; so I didn't call him gay or homosexual, but I can describe the behavior he engaged in.

I'd have used an orientational term instead of a behavioral term if it had been appropriate to do so. I was being perjorative when I called him a "right-wing hypocrite".

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i see now where he has been fired from the church. i saw the male whore that turned him in.....he must have one big cock for a pastor to throw away a life of helping people in god's name. do people even think about what they have before they just throw it away for .....what......3 years of sex and drugs?? :confused:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i see now where he has been fired from the church. i saw the male whore that turned him in.....he must have one big cock for a pastor to throw away a life of helping people in god's name. do people even think about what they have before they just throw it away for .....what......3 years of sex and drugs?? :confused:

Pure speculation hairyman:

The story of the Haggard man (or how one man bought the zealot's myth hook, line, and sinker)

Preacher man's a repressed homosexual all along.

Preacher man fights his homosexual inclination with die-hard absolutist Christian rhetoric.

Preacher man sees (in his subsequent denial) there is power in his charismatic personality and "people skills".

Preacher man is too self-involved to realize that power he sees himself having is corrupt.

Preacher man is haunted by his age-old inclinations to the same sex.

Preacher man finds himself so powerful that in his 'arrogance' he thinks he can get away with that which will inevitably be found out.

Preacher man doesn't understand that part of him wants to be exposed.

Preacher man's self sets him up and delivers him from evil.

Preacher man resigns since confession is good for the soul.

Preacher man feels somehow oddly freed.

(just a theory mind you):rolleyes:

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes I think people like this get so wrapped up in their own rhetoric and shtick that they stop being honest with themselves. Being dishonest with others is bad enough; being dishonest with yourself is lethal.

I think there is something positively delicious about these arbiters of morality being destroyed by their own moral foibles - and it seems to happen so often these days.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I think people like this get so wrapped up in their own rhetoric and shtick that they stop being honest with themselves. Being dishonest with others is bad enough; being dishonest with yourself is lethal.

I think there is something positively delicious about these arbiters of morality being destroyed by their own moral foibles - and it seems to happen so often these days.

Well, I believe that Haggard is free though. He doesn't have to be around that fucked up church and church mentality. He'll be better off. He does have to deal with his family and THAT is going to be something for awhile. I think that it will take some time.

Yeah, Haggard was against homosexuals but he wasn't really smart doing what he did. Haggard isn't the only one guy in the world. There are plenty of people in the same situation. Haggard just got caught that's all.

There is no real honesty (and not much forgiveness) in those Evangelical circles. I bet that there will be a drastic decline of preachers soliciting hookers and hustlers though. Mike Jones took care of that.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
“ I am a deceiver and a liar. There’s a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life,” he said.

Haggard admits 'sexual immorality' - U.S. Life - MSNBC.com

I do agree with Stronzo speculations...

"Preacher repressed homosexual all along..etc"

As hard is to get out of closet...better do it sooner, than later...:rolleyes: man. what a mess...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haggard may be free, but his church-goers are not.

"Sexual Immorality," he called it. Forgive me if i sound hypocritical, and i'll explain myself further if i must, but this man is STILL trying to define homosexuality as immoral and that is JUST PLAIN WRONG. What this man has done has nothing to do with sexuality, and everything to do with deception, lies, unfaithfulness to his wife, and drug abuse. The fact his church's independent board of whatever-they-call-themselves fired him because of his "sexual morality" leads me to beleive that the drugs, lies and unfaithfulness are all OK and forgiveable, but that his sexuality is not.

As much as i'm enjoying watching him fall from grace, i can't help like feel he isn't still trying to take the homos down too. Disgraceful. Disgraceful, indeed.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

"Sexual Immorality," he called it. Forgive me if i sound hypocritical, and i'll explain myself further if i must, but this man is STILL trying to define homosexuality as immoral and that is JUST PLAIN WRONG. What this man has done has nothing to do with sexuality, and everything to do with deception, lies, unfaithfulness to his wife, and drug abuse. The fact his church's independent board of whatever-they-call-themselves fired him because of his "sexual morality" leads me to beleive that the drugs, lies and unfaithfulness are all OK and forgiveable, but that his sexuality is not.

As much as i'm enjoying watching him fall from grace, i can't help like feel he isn't still trying to take the homos down too. Disgraceful. Disgraceful, indeed.

Bingo. This kind of warped thinking is prevalent in some evangelical circles. Homosexuality is still considered immoral and even those who suggest the apostle Paul's "thorn in the side" was being gay use that as an example of why it's wrong--notwithstanding Leviticus and the fact that Paul was all in favour of eschewing sex because he believed you could serve God more faithfully. Homosexuality is one of the least mentioned concepts in the Bible yet as you can see and hear, so many milk these particular scriptures for all they're worth. This is a perfect example of the damage fear and ignorance can do.

Remember that Haggard's apologized ONLY because he's been caught.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Exactly right, JBT. Institutionalized homophobia is disgraceful. Shouldn't he be seeking forgiveness for adultery? But, of course, that is not a big problem as we all know...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I so love that Tony Perkins shares his name with that Tony Perkins:cool:

and yes JBT and MB-

This is the danger in this thing. In his 'repulsive and dark' commentary Haggard (how appropriate a name is that ;-) has effectively used this thing to denigrate the entire homosexual community.

TONY? "come into the light Carol Anne"

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Amen!!! This guy Haggard and his Church are trying to take down not just Haggard himself but all homosexuals by only firing him because of his "sexual immorality"!:mad: What a crock of S--T!! This guy is a liar and a cheat, IMHO the main reason he shouldn´t be preaching to anyone!!