Another example of Christian "tolerance"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by willow78, Aug 18, 2010.

1. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...and right-wing hypocrisy. If it was Bush the tea-baggers would be crying treason.

Lady Bunny Blog: STEP RIGHT UP AND SHOOT THE PRES!

:eek:

I'm sorry if this story has already been posted but it's (terrifying) news to me - and he's not even my President!

Sad and shocking...

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've subscribed to this thread. Its entirely too late and I'm entirely too tired to read those links. I'm sure they'll piss me off, but I digress.

I'll read them and get back with my opinion sometime later. Its 2:52am here in Alabama.

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    'Terrifying' was probably the wrong word to use, I think 'disturbing' might have been better.

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Talk about really bad taste... and really f***in' stupid.
    Birtherism, Obamacare-aphobia and teabaggery wrapped up together in one bullshit "game". Did anyone actually think this wouldn't piss people off? Anytime you tinker with the idea of assassination to a political figure it's gonna anger someone. When some overseas game company thought it was brilliant to make a game that reenacted the JFK assassination a few years ago it was condemned sharply. JFK: Reloaded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even Flash based games on the internet where you assassinate a caricature with George Bush's head on it is in bad taste. And yes, there is one out there. Google it for I'm not posting the link here for anyone to play it.

Also, this isn't the first "carnival game" to do this either. There was another one reported on in the Jersey Shore. Game in 'Jersey Shore' town features Obama target

Stupidity has no limits in this damn country.

Draft saved Draft deleted