Another Fake bites the dust!!!

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well its inevitable that you will catch people red handed and I did...All Guys beweare "hornyjenny" and "yorksgirl" and pranksters. I don't know if they are guys posing as girls or less attractive women posing as a cuter one...They do share the same pictures!!! I don't know if one is real or if they both are liars, but the deed has been done.

yorksgirl27: hola
Greg Scott: hey
Greg Scott: so I got an IM on LPSG and guess who it was???
yorksgirl27: who??
Greg Scott: someone with the pics you gave me in their gallery
Greg Scott: so one of you is bogus
yorksgirl27: who was it?
Greg Scott: sexy jenny or something
yorksgirl27: dont know her
yorksgirl27: what did she say?
Greg Scott: that shw would love to see my cam
yorksgirl27: did u show her?
Greg Scott: why wuld I do that when one of you or both is a fake
yorksgirl27: she couldve got my pics from a guy
Greg Scott: why do people do that
yorksgirl27: i dont know
Greg Scott: Jus tell the truth
yorksgirl27: i am doing, what more can i say?
Greg Scott: I was just aksking a ?
yorksgirl27: i hope u believe me, but theres not a lot i can do
Greg Scott: Horny Jenny
yorksgirl27: i think ive spoken to her in the past
Greg Scott: http://www.lpsg.org/members/hornyjenny.html
yorksgirl27: cheeky cow
Greg Scott: she put them up 5/13/07
yorksgirl27: ok
Greg Scott: which is6 days after you joined....
Greg Scott: So someone is BSer
Greg Scott: and I will out you both on LPSG if I have to
yorksgirl27: theres not much more i can say is there
yorksgirl27: and as for outing... thatll fuel the posters from the other day!
Greg Scott: I don't care about them
Greg Scott: they can't do anything to me
Greg Scott: if either of you are fake it still shows then that I didn't make youup
yorksgirl27: im gonna miss ur huge cock
Greg Scott: Well you should have been honest
Greg Scott: So are those pics you or not last chance

So Scratch those two off your list of things to do str8 guys somehting is arye

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right on...I would just prefer whoever it is to just come at me honest and accept whatever my answer may be on that day...

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The no responses kinda sum it up. She logged off without replying...You think what you want.

If if were me and someone said I wasn't me I'd a been like hell yeah that is me!! I'll prove it somehow dammit and I would have went to the person that stole my photos...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The no responses kinda sum it up. She logged off without replying...You think what you want.

If if were me and someone said I wasn't me I'd a been like hell yeah that is me!! I'll prove it somehow dammit and I would have went to the person that stole my photos...

Or at the very least posted a scathing thread calling the poser out.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well its inevitable that you will catch people red handed and I did...All Guys beweare "hornyjenny" and "yorksgirl" and pranksters. I don't know if they are guys posing as girls or less attractive women posing as a cuter one...They do share the same pictures!!! I don't know if one is real or if they both are liars, but the deed has been done.

yorksgirl27: hola
Greg Scott: hey
Greg Scott: so I got an IM on LPSG and guess who it was???
yorksgirl27: who??
Greg Scott: someone with the pics you gave me in their gallery
Greg Scott: so one of you is bogus
yorksgirl27: who was it?
Greg Scott: sexy jenny or something
yorksgirl27: dont know her
yorksgirl27: what did she say?
Greg Scott: that shw would love to see my cam
yorksgirl27: did u show her?
Greg Scott: why wuld I do that when one of you or both is a fake
yorksgirl27: she couldve got my pics from a guy
Greg Scott: why do people do that
yorksgirl27: i dont know
Greg Scott: Jus tell the truth
yorksgirl27: i am doing, what more can i say?
Greg Scott: I was just aksking a ?
yorksgirl27: i hope u believe me, but theres not a lot i can do
Greg Scott: Horny Jenny
yorksgirl27: i think ive spoken to her in the past
Greg Scott: http://www.lpsg.org/members/hornyjenny.html
yorksgirl27: cheeky cow
Greg Scott: she put them up 5/13/07
yorksgirl27: ok
Greg Scott: which is6 days after you joined....
Greg Scott: So someone is BSer
Greg Scott: and I will out you both on LPSG if I have to
yorksgirl27: theres not much more i can say is there
yorksgirl27: and as for outing... thatll fuel the posters from the other day!
Greg Scott: I don't care about them
Greg Scott: they can't do anything to me
Greg Scott: if either of you are fake it still shows then that I didn't make youup
yorksgirl27: im gonna miss ur huge cock
Greg Scott: Well you should have been honest
Greg Scott: So are those pics you or not last chance

So Scratch those two off your list of things to do str8 guys somehting is arye

Then, just ask for pic verification. If she's the real one, it shouldn't be a problem, and you'd have sniffed out the other fake.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly I think this thread is important...Str8 guys shouldn't have to put up with this shit anymore than (REAL) women have to put up with us badgering them...I can't say it enought this person contacted me...The truth always comes out.

I should have known...I swear no normal has ever Im'd me everyday like can I see your cam until this person. That was when I got supsicious. And then when I got another IM from that hornyjenny and went to her profile I was like AHAAAA! So what did I do I put it on the table...

NOW EAT!

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then, just ask for pic verification. If she's the real one, it shouldn't be a problem, and you'd have sniffed out the other fake.

My guy this is 2007 pics don't mean shit...She photoshared a shitload of pics how do you think I found them out...they have the same pictures.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The not so big secret is that it's very rare that women want to watch strangers camming, there are one or two who do but most of us will only watch the cams of guys we feel some sort of rapport with. You've often said you're camming when you've been in the chat room, the only 'women' who are likely to say 'oh yeah I'd love to see your meat on cam' are likely to have balls every bit as big as yours :)
If you want to cam and you only want to cam for women use a bit of common sense.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still say what you have is speculation about two people, and no proof about either of them. I remember when you first got here, and people were giving you a hard time about your claims. Oh yes. BronxBombshell does not forget. Very, very few people came forward to back you up, and they were all new members with two posts. It just made you look worse. Then you fell off the face of the board, seemingly. Yorksgirl came forward, said very glowing things about you. She's been around a long time, but has almost no posts. So she was suspect as well. However, no one asked her to come here and try to verify you and I thougth it was nice of her to try. It's still nice, even if she lied to you about who she is (which she may or may not have done).

I don't know. I once offered to verify your statements since I've been here for a long time, had a gallery, and have met four members in person, and spoken to quite a few others on the phone. Now, however, seeing how you treat people who are kind to you, I think not.

Have you even told hornyjenny about this? I left her a message in her gallery pointing her here.

You have evidence... you don't have proof. That is the problem with this thread.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1...I don't feel bad for any of these people.
2...I don't need anyone to defend me and don't care what any of you think or say I'm still gonna be me.
3...Its really OK if we have differing opinions on the situation, I won't lose sleep over it.

This was an FYI post...I don't think I owe "hornyjenny" any contact.

msbk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While it is never always possible to be 100% sure about who you are communicating with, you shouldn't jump to such a harsh speculation on *all* members involved without full proof.

However, if yorksgirl has been sending pictures found on hornyjenny's gallery then she/he is most definitely the fake (unless they have started to install American-style electrical sockets in Yorkshire!).

I have a number of very good reasons to believe that hornyjenny is NOT a faker and one of those is absolute consistency. I just wanted to get that straight before people are unfairly accused.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If anyone is accused unfairly on this site they have the option to photo verify. Calling them out just raises attention to the fact that something is up. Most people will not verify because they are fakers.

As someone who has undeniably encountered at least a dozen fakers on here, I think that fakers have to be called out, and people suspected of faking have to be called out. It is, in my experience, usually guys posing as women to try to get a straight guy to expose themselves on cam. I think that the trickery itself is fucking odd. I am sure that gay guys get the same thing on here. This forum should not be a trolling ground for phonies and perverts. Having certain fetishes is cool, but tricking people is not cool.

I personally think that anyone who wants to post a pic should have to photo verify before they can post anything. And, further to that, the verified photo should have to stay up. They don't have to show their faces or anything, just hold-up a little sign that has their username and LPSG with whatever body part they are claiming is their own! Not too much to ask, I don't think. In fact, I am going to do one myself later today.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They don't have to show their faces or anything, just hold-up a little sign that has their username and LPSG with whatever body part they are claiming is their own!
Have you forgotten 'exhibitionerica' ? I stayed away from that thread,then a photo like the one you suggest was posted and even SpoiledPrincess said she was real.At that point I thought the 'fake hunters' were getting paranoid and I joined in with the people telling them to lay off.
Then someone discovered where the photo had been stolen from and the sign had been photoshopped. :rolleyes:
Videos are the best verification we can have.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter how long we're on the net Yorkie there's always someone who's going to fool us :)
We're always going to have doubts about professional looking photos (unless they're Snoozan's) so it would take a video back-up for them to be fully accepted as real.
I just don't want to see genuine people driven away - and I'm sure some have been.
WildHoney has had to put up with accusations of fakery (and other abuse) and I knew she was for real almost as soon as I joined.It looks like people have been getting at her again,she's been very quiet lately. :frown1: