Another Fake photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just found another faker. BigDick8888 is either confused or trying to trick the rest of us. All of the photos are of humoungous TITS! Not a dick one is shown. Moderator, this one should raise your ire!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
arkfarmbear, you clicked on bigdick's name or on his avatar, which only shows his profile and the pics you described. To get the complete personal gallery you must click on the orange "Photos/Videos" under the avatar.

EDIT: I feel your pain, arkfarmbear. May I suggest this avatar?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
arkfarmbear, you clicked on bigdick's name or on his avatar, which only shows his profile and the pics you described. To get the complete personal gallery you must click on the orange "Photos/Videos" under the avatar.

Is this thread closed now, Please please please

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this thread closed now, Please please please

Why are you so adamant that people not expose fakers? Worried the microscope will swing in back in your direction?

Most people are glad to be informed of impostors in their midst, preferring not to have any dealings with duplicitous charlatans.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why are you so adamant that people not expose fakers? Worried the microscope will swing in back in your direction?

Most people are glad to be informed of impostors in their midst, preferring not to have any dealings with duplicitous charlatans.

I feel a fight coming on about how we don't have to prove our identity to anyone online. just a silly guess.

with so many willing to show off on cam Monster you had to know why you have been brought up before. you have a tender spot for whatever reason by your response but always say you dont give a damn. you can't honestly be a showoff at lpsg and not be questioned.

Its a waste of time camming because when your identity is in question none of the audience stands up in your defense. not to mention monster would be bombarded more than a barely legal hot chick if he did announce he cammed.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a fight coming on about how we don't have to prove our identity to anyone online. just a silly guess.

with so many willing to show off on cam Monster you had to know why you have been brought up before. you have a tender spot for whatever reason by your response but always say you dont give a damn. you can't honestly be a showoff at lpsg and not be questioned.

Its a waste of time camming because when your identity is in question none of the audience stands up in your defense. not to mention monster would be bombarded more than a barely legal hot chick if he did announce he cammed.

Who said I havent cammed for people? Im not going to cam for every Tom, Dick Sally and hillbilly These fake police trolls will eventually go away, they always do, Most the people they say they exposed are false anyway, they really should be ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.