Another Fake !!!!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to expose ye:suspect:t another fake. Striker83. These pics are not him but his alter ego. He was stupid enough to tell that he was 5'10" and show up at my house a 5'7" butterball. Look at his pics real well and tell me they are even the same guy. The pic with the guy stepping out of the pool is not the ass I saw on this fella, never has been and never will be. He was nervous as all hell and quite honestly I doubt wether he's ever been with a man or a woman. He also through a red flag when he asked me to tell him who in here has a cock like mine since I don't post pics in here. HUH!!!!:wink:
You should have seen how fast he ran out the door after telling me we need to discuss this a little further and I told him as nervous as he was I didn't think it was a good idea for him to play with me. :suspect: :twak:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to expose yet another fake.:suspect: Striker83. He was stupid enough to that he was 5'10" and show up at my house a 5'7" butterball...You should have seen how fast he ran out the door after I told him as nervous as he was I didn't think it was a good idea for him to play with me. :suspect: :twak:

I'm surprised you didn't believe him mattyacht. Obviously he was 3" shorter because he shrunk in the pool.:biggrin1:

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He needs help alright and I'm not qualified nor do I have the patience for blatant liars that detach themselves from who they really are with these blatant alter egos!!!! MAJOR TURN OFF!!!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is pathetic and sad..like Monster for example i think hes so caught in his alter ego that he thinks thats who he is..hes probably a 37 year old virgin as well..certainly wouldnt doubt it.Oh and we all know hes guna reply that im the fake so just for the occassion i took yet another proof pic with a special message to monster on it lol

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Part of me agrees with you, Supersized.

If the boy didn't mistreat you, Matt, then what do you have against him other than his pics were fake? You were sexually repulsed by him? Those two reasons alone don't warrant such wrath and ridicule from you (unless he did something mean to you during your brief encounter).

Did you ever stop and think that the poor dude may have self-esteem issues? Sexuality issues? Maybe he was reaching out for friendship...or needed someone to talk to. Also, what's so "funny" about being a virgin at any age, by the way? How does not being a virgin fundamentally change who someone is?

I'm seriously fed up with shallow, mean people on LPSG. :rolleyes:

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigbull,

I'm a fan of yours dude. Trust me after a week full of PMs and what I saw then he wanted to scrutnize me in person. I know I may sound harsh, but you would have to have been there. When it comes to sex, honesty is a must with me.