Another Full Scene for Everyone! Masqulin.com

kjthepumper

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another Full Scene! MASQULIN.com

MASQULIN.com is another high-production quality site from the same guys who bring your Men At Play. This is a bit of a newer site in town than its older brother and features a lot more variety. The men, the stories, the scenery: All different. What is the same? The site is all bareback!

This aside, there is some stunning camera work, great stories, and tons of hot action.

This scene, called “Motel Slutsville (Pt. I) stars JJ Knight, Lukas Daken, Ken Summer, and Andy Star.

3 friends are on a summer road trip, stopping in every saucy-named town on the way to (guess where…) Slutsville, U.S.A. And who doesn’t want to go to a town called Slutsville, really?

A pit stop turns into a hot fuck when JJ Knight has to get out of the car and take a breather. I guess the hot upholstery in the back seat got his libido going, because he has the guys pull over and he goes for a ‘walk’ to relieve himself, where he then meets power bottom Andy Star. What Andy is doing walking naked through the woods I have no idea, but I can’t blame him for offering himself up to JJ and his huge 9 inch cock. Full disclosure: I knew this was going to be a good scene when he took it out of his jeans and I saw it heftily just swinging out in space (right around 2:47). :)

Andy takes JJ’s raw cock in just about every position you can imagine, and the outdoor setting gives this scene a nice natural feel. The sun is out and you can see all of the action. The mood of the scene itself has a bit of a cruisy vibe - but without any of the cigarette butts and old lube wrappers on the ground. ;)

Don’t miss this one. It’s time well-spent! :)

Some background on MASQULIN.com:

This site has currently over 200 scenes featuring some top talent, including:

- Boomer Banks
- Dante Colle
- Drew Dixon
- Markus Kage
- Matthew Parker
- Rickey Larkin
- Teddy Torres
- Troy Daniels

Ratings:
Cyber Socket: 5/5 Stars
Banana Guide - 82/100

You can check out more from MASQULIN.com. Please us know what you think of the content below.

View attachment 64327191
Such a horny vid with 2 sexy guys..

Reactions: Jack675

pukitaitor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

MASQULIN.com is another high-production quality site from the same guys who bring your Men At Play. This is a bit of a newer site in town than its older brother and features a lot more variety. The men, the stories, the scenery: All different. What is the same? The site is all bareback!

This aside, there is some stunning camera work, great stories, and tons of hot action.

This scene, called “Motel Slutsville (Pt. I) stars JJ Knight, Lukas Daken, Ken Summer, and Andy Star.

3 friends are on a summer road trip, stopping in every saucy-named town on the way to (guess where…) Slutsville, U.S.A. And who doesn’t want to go to a town called Slutsville, really?

A pit stop turns into a hot fuck when JJ Knight has to get out of the car and take a breather. I guess the hot upholstery in the back seat got his libido going, because he has the guys pull over and he goes for a ‘walk’ to relieve himself, where he then meets power bottom Andy Star. What Andy is doing walking naked through the woods I have no idea, but I can’t blame him for offering himself up to JJ and his huge 9 inch cock. Full disclosure: I knew this was going to be a good scene when he took it out of his jeans and I saw it heftily just swinging out in space (right around 2:47). :)

Andy takes JJ’s raw cock in just about every position you can imagine, and the outdoor setting gives this scene a nice natural feel. The sun is out and you can see all of the action. The mood of the scene itself has a bit of a cruisy vibe - but without any of the cigarette butts and old lube wrappers on the ground. ;)

- Boomer Banks
- Dante Colle
- Drew Dixon
- Markus Kage
- Matthew Parker
- Rickey Larkin
- Teddy Torres
- Troy Daniels

Ratings:
Banana Guide - 82/100

You can check out more from MASQULIN.com. Please us know what you think of the content below.

View attachment 64327191
luv a cumming bottom

Reactions: Jack675

xrajx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

- Boomer Banks
- Dante Colle
- Drew Dixon
- Markus Kage
- Matthew Parker
- Rickey Larkin
- Teddy Torres
- Troy Daniels

Ratings:
Banana Guide - 82/100

View attachment 64327191
Yumm

Reactions: Psilord905

Cmd11

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

- Boomer Banks
- Dante Colle
- Drew Dixon
- Markus Kage
- Matthew Parker
- Rickey Larkin
- Teddy Torres
- Troy Daniels

Ratings:
Banana Guide - 82/100

View attachment 64327191
Fuck. Great clip for sure.