Another Gay Movie

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if this thread belongs here or not so, I'll just start it anyway. Has anyone seen the trailer for the movie 'Another Gay Movie'? I think it's hilarious! If anyone happens to find any clips of the movie you can post them here if you want.....
http://www.anothergaymovie.com

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
I don't know if this thread belongs here or not so, I'll just start it anyway. Has anyone seen the trailer for the movie 'Another Gay Movie'? I think it's hilarious! If anyone happens to find any clips of the movie you can post them here if you want.....
http://www.anothergaymovie.com

I can only hear sound. It says I need to install the AvtiveX control... But it doesn't give me the option to do so. The trailer sounds funny.. if only i could see it!

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From my buddies at tla, the same people that brought us the hilarious Dorian Blues, the provoking Ethan Mao, and the hot as hell Slutty Summer. It looks like a smorgasborg of gay celebs. I deem it already rentworthy... Good deal.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ok, I am just gonna say it....

It looks like a cheap version of American Pie.

I honestly feel it should go STRAIGHT TO DVD. Not because of the fact that it is a Gay-Themed flick, but because it is IDENTICAL to PIE.

There is no humour in copying.:biggrin1: Sorry guys, enjoy the film.. but I think I will skip this one.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
jeff black said:
Ok, I am just gonna say it....

It looks like a cheap version of American Pie.

I honestly feel it should go STRAIGHT TO DVD. Not because of the fact that it is a Gay-Themed flick, but because it is IDENTICAL to PIE.

There is no humour in copying.:biggrin1: Sorry guys, enjoy the film.. but I think I will skip this one.

That's the point. It's like Not Another Teen Movie and Scary Movie and Date Movie and all that. Except instead of poking fun at teen movies, scary movies, and date movies (respectfully), it pokes fun at gay movies. And of course there's American Pie mixed it. It's kinda like a gay American Pie. I'm still excited