Another gay movie

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have just seen another gay movie and loved it does anyone have any info re size etc on the 4 main characters as they were all really cute lol. Thanks xx

omgitzme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
its called another gay movie LMAO and the main guy is str8 the jock is str8 the REALLY gay one is bi and the nerd is gay.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I want to know about the stripper guy(Angel? I think)...Whether his g-string was stuffed or not.

It looked like he was carrying two tennis balls and a sausage in there.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just re watched that part and JESUS FUCK! that guys MASIVE! that is deffinatly one hot piece of ass id want to take home!

but on topic of what benny said, if you watch it enuf time (and trust me i have) it does not look and i think that it is not stuffed. it looks like a real bulge and moves like one too. anyone know where i can see this brother naked!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the gay jock guy's name is jarod, and hes everything ive ever wanted... His real name is jonathan chase.

Ditto. The man is gorgeous, isn't he? He first got my attention playing a film student named "Cash" on the later episodes of One on One (the ones where the daughter, Brianna, goes off to college).

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have just seen another gay movie and loved it does anyone have any info re size etc on the 4 main characters as they were all really cute lol. Thanks xx

How fucking hard is it to use your shift key and possibly the italics button or parentheses?

Acceptable ways to write a movie name:

"Another Gay Movie"
Another Gay Movie
Another Gay Movie

When you just write another gay movie your reader is inclined to think you're literally talking about just another gay movie, especially if they haven't heard of Another Gay Movie.

Not only does improper writing make you look stupid as fuck, it also makes it more difficult for your reader to understand you. The most horrifying part is that you're from the fucking country that started this whole English language thing.