Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, maybe someone could help me out...maybe I'm just slow.

My gym has individual stalls in the shower room. What could be the possible reason that some guys leave the door open? I will come out to dry off (more room to move), but, I just don't get why some guys soap up with the door wide open. Should I just shut up and enjoy the show??

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been a member of a gym that had doors on the showers, I alway left it open so I could show off if i wanted to or let someone show off for me.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been a member of a gym that had doors on the showers, I alway left it open so I could show off if i wanted to or let someone show off for me.

Don't mind being or seeing eye-candy, but the thing I hate is walking thru suds/water and gawd knows what else on the floor outside the door.

I hate the shower stalls at the gym, but they have become more common because of this hyper-obsessive thing the younger guys have about privacy. Personally, I prefer communal showers. Stalls are small and grungy. I leave the door open so I have more room to move around and lather up. I don't care if anyone sees me. I grew up in a time where communal showering was normal for guys. Guys who wouldn't shower, hid behind something to shower, or showered in their underwear or bathing suits were weirdos (they still are in my book). We all have the same thing happening down there. Who cares if another guy sees it. I don't get the younger generation today who are terrified about showering or changing around other guys. What's the big deal? It's just plain WIERD!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes it is more than likely a show being put on for just you. I have had this happen to me and I enjoyed the show for as long as I could. Eventually had to close my shower door and shower. I don't leave the door open myself but do walk to the shower stall naked and back to the locker naked. If your show partner sees you watching the show he may become brave enough to strike up a conversation and that might lead to a show at his place or yours. Or maybe not. Depends on you at that point.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just moved to Alameda, CA and joind a local gym. It is an older gym and has communal showers. Seems most of the guys work out and then leave without even taking a shower! The sauna goes mostly unused as well. Seems that most guys don't even bother to use the locker room either. Strange. Yesterday I saw a guy come in to change and wrapped a towel around his waist and then remove his gym shorts and shirt. Are people so afraid to get undressed in a locker room?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The current gym I go to has shower stalls with glass doors that you can partially see through. My previous gym had a communal shower. What I like about the shower stall is the fact it has a shelf where I can put my personal showering stuff, in the communal shower there were no shelves so I had to put my stuff onto the floor. As to leaving the door open, I close it because, the way our showering area is designed, it blocks part of the passage to the steamroom and whirlpool. What is interesting at my gym is if you want to have good look at what everyone is carrying go into the whirlpool, it is situated so as a guy enters the showers they are in full view of whomever is in the whirlpool.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last summer in China, I was taking a shower at the gym. All the sudden I feel a breeze of cold air coming from behind. As I turned around, a guy peaked through the curtain and said ,"Can I join you?"

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Last summer in China, I was taking a shower at the gym. All the sudden I feel a breeze of cold air coming from behind. As I turned around, a guy peaked through the curtain and said ,"Can I join you?"
And your response was? I am not sure how I would have responded, but hell no comes to mind (hah)

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always let the curtain open, because I do not like a wet curtain against mij naked body.
I really do not undertstand people that care about anyone seeing them naked!
Do not make a problem about something that is no problem at all!!

Martijn

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gym has curtains but hardly anyone uses them. Normally, they are draped over the wall in between the showers.

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't have anything about giving a show. It's just more comfortable and more room. Unless the guy has installed a dollar slot on the outside and opens the door when a dollar is inserted, I wouldn't worry about it.