Another harem, this time for Think_Kink, Njqt66, and Snoozan

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, MB and Claire surely are hot women and have a great pool of men to select from to make their harem, but surely you can't forget about the rest of us ladies, right? Well, TK, NJ and I have all decided that we are in need of a harem as well. Please note you can be a dual harem member and be at the beck and call of FIVE women. How cool is that.

We want all of you. There are so many positions available that I can't possibly list them all, but here are just a few:

Cadets:
Young sexy men and women. Must be under 30 and willing to directly service the ladies.

Instructors: As well as servicing the ladies, these men and women are in charge of demonstating and teaching new techniques to the cadets.

Female and male instructional models:
These men and women must be willing to do absolutely anything nd everything on camera for the purpose of instruction and selection by the ladies.

Fluffers:
Responsible for taking care of the sexual needs of the entire harem, these members can be male, female, gy, bi, or straight.

Requisition and procurement: Responsible for acquiring toys, lube, and other necessities for the harem.

Cooks:
Must be able to provide delicious and nutritious meals that will energize and satisfy for maximum sexual performance.

Jizzmoppers: Responsible for cleaning bodily secretions, specifically semen. The preferred method is to lick right off of the penis.

We are also accepting suggestions for titles and roles within the harem as well as nominations for those positions.
Application requirements

Applications must include photos, or at least very detailed descriptions. The more personalized for the ladies, the better. No socks, please. If you are applying for a position that requires bottoming for another man, please makes sure you includs ass photos.

State which position you are applying for, and, if creating a position other than one listed above, a description of said position.

Please submit an essay detailing why you'd like to join the harem. Extra points awarded for creativity.

Supply references, if available.

Post all applications below as a post in this thread. We're ready and waiting.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :wank: :wank: :flirt: :flirt::hitit: :saeek::saeek: :fest06::smlove2: :smlove2: :yumyum::heart: :heart:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, MB and Claire surely are hot women and have a great pool of men to select from to make their harem, but surely you can't forget about the rest of us ladies, right? Well, TK, NJ and I have all decided that we are in need of a harem as well. Please note you can be a dual harem member and be at the beck and call of FIVE women. How cool is that.

We want all of you. There are so many positions available that I can't possibly list them all, but here are just a few:

Cadets: Young sexy men and women. Must be under 30 and willing to directly service the ladies.

Instructors: As well as servicing the ladies, these men and women are in charge of demonstating and teaching new techniques to the cadets.

Female and male instructional models: These men and women must be willing to do absolutely anything nd everything on camera for the purpose of instruction and selection by the ladies.

Fluffers: Responsible for taking care of the sexual needs of the entire harem, these members can be male, female, gy, bi, or straight.

Requisition and procurement: Responsible for acquiring toys, lube, and other necessities for the harem.

Cooks: Must be able to provide delicious and nutritious meals that will energize and satisfy for maximum sexual performance.

Jizzmoppers: Responsible for cleaning bodily secretions, specifically semen. The preferred method is to lick right off of the penis.

We are also accepting suggestions for titles and roles within the harem as well as nominations for those positions.
Application requirements

Applications must include photos, or at least very detailed descriptions. The more personalized for the ladies, the better. No socks, please. If you are applying for a position that requires bottoming for another man, please makes sure you includs ass photos.

State which position you are applying for, and, if creating a position other than one listed above, a description of said position.

Please submit an essay detailing why you'd like to join the harem. Extra points awarded for creativity.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :wank: :wank: :flirt: :flirt::hitit: :saeek::saeek: :fest06::smlove2: :smlove2: :yumyum::heart: :heart:

Wow, you really thought this through.:eek:

I have been told I am a REALLY good cook... With all those jobs, I don't know where to apply.:rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Snooz, this is awesome, way better than anything I could have come up with...

Wow, you really thought this through.:eek:

I have been told I am a REALLY good cook... With all those jobs, I don't know where to apply.:rolleyes:
Anywhere you want Jeff, you have first pick.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its shame you say under thirty. I could take care of all three of you in about 20 mnutes. Do ya so bad you would be out of work for a month. Just dealing with the after shocks you would need a wheelchair just to get around:smile: :wink:

Media
First, I am applying for the position—among many positions I am capable of—of RESIDENT SEX SYMBOL and PRINCIPAL STUD. This position does not require a job description. It is me. Personified. I believe it was missing from your list of openings . . . er, positions. And I'm under 30. Inches.

Second, I have the endorsements of the following:

I am amazingly and skillfully above average (10.00) in a gotta-have-it-really-bad kind of phaliic way, highly available and eager to serve, highly trainable, well-versed with various ample and ambi-dexterous appendages at serving the needs of whomever I am serving, hawt!, I have had an Appreciation Thread in my honor (ChicagoSam Appreciation Thread at 1500 posts), have served the erotic passions of straight, bi, and same gendered by my literary offerings ( A Weekend In Chicago, A Layover At O'Hare, and Awake: Part 2)—credentials and numerous letters of reccomendation for sexual ecsatsy from overly satisfied paramours provided on request, faithfully monogamous with whomever i am with at the moment, really fucking expletive deleted hot for the two interviewers—really, really, really, really, hot for them!, Uncut likes me, LordPendragon is now hot for me, Doc wants to jump my bone, I want Fratpack, Uncut is giving me penile growth hormones, Vinny Spiruccino is my role model, I am toilet-trained, I don't have crurotrichosis, I can cook sensual and erotic delights in the kitchen or provide them in the boudoir, and I am just too damn cute—Think Kink knows what I look like! And pics of me—clothed or unclothed—will require a show-me-yours-I'll-show-you-mine rider in the contract. Any bodily fluids will have to be induced from me.

And, most important, I am a really good fiction writer, I recycle my writing, and I'm hot! My mother says so.

Sam

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! Snoozan, you are some great organizer!

Seems like I just answered that PM in the affirmative from TK. I took a nap, woke up, and voila we have our first harem member. :05: Gosh, this is the first group project I have ever been a part of that I think I may actually enjoy. :05:

:party2: :heart: :smile: YAHOO!!! YIPPEE!!! YEA!!! :smile: :heart: :party2:

Cadets: Young sexy men and women. Must be under 30 and willing to directly service the ladies.

Female and male instructional models: These men and women must be willing to do absolutely anything nd everything on camera for the purpose of instruction and selection by the ladies.

Fluffers: Responsible for taking care of the sexual needs of the entire harem, these members can be male, female, gy, bi, or straight.

Cooks: Must be able to provide delicious and nutritious meals that will energize and satisfy for maximum sexual performance.

Application requirements

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its shame you say under thirty. I could take care of all three of you in about 20 mnutes. Do ya so bad you would be out of work for a month. Just dealing with the after shocks you would need a wheelchair just to get around:smile: :wink:

Danny, Danny, Danny....

With all the years of experience you have, wonderful personality, raw sex appeal, and beautiful cock, I think you'd make a wonderful Executive Director of Fucktorial Affairs. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all the sex in the harem and have first choice of all the ladies and men for yourself.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm impressed. A list of specifications and requirements for each applicant. Claire and I were fairly slapdash by comparison. Nice work, snoozan. You should get plenty of qualified pleasers here. Since you're our fluffer, may I apply to be one here as well? :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm impressed. A list of specifications and requirements for each applicant. Claire and I were fairly slapdash by comparison. Nice work, snoozan. You should get plenty of qualified pleasers here. Since you're our fluffer, may I apply to be one here as well? :biggrin1:
But of course you can, attach a good application. :p

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But of course you can, attach a good application. :p

I don't know, I vote that MB is automagically in-- after all, as a Fluffer we've seen how many of the boys would love her to service their every need.

Plus, she's so damned smart and interesting. I'd want her to sit around and talk with us while uncut and ChicagoSam are satifying our carnal needs.

:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know, I vote that MB is automagically in-- after all, as a Fluffer we've seen how many of the boys would love her to service their every need.

Plus, she's so damned smart and interesting. I'd want her to sit around and talk with us while uncut and ChicagoSam are satifying our carnal needs.

:biggrin1:
*pouts* but I wanted to see her application letter... you know. But wait... I want LPD... he is my new favorite.. he can satisfy us along with the other men.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*pouts* but I wanted to see her application letter... you know. But wait... I want LPD... he is my new favorite.. he can satisfy us along with the other men.

Cool, MB is in but...

I so want to read LPD's application. That's is part of the fun, you're right.

And I forgot to mention, chicagosam's application was awesome!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Cool, MB is in but...

I so want to read LPD's application. That's is part of the fun, you're right.

Agree'd, I can't wait to read it...
As well we are still expecting one from Jeff... he can't get away with being cute all the time, he has to have an application.

Media
I don't know, I vote that MB is automatically in—I'd want her to sit around and talk with us while uncut and ChicagoSam are satifying our carnal needs.:biggrin1:
Carnal needs satisfaction sounds good to me! The more the merrier. A female fleshpile on SlamBamSam, LoweredPenisDraggin', and UncutSequoiaTImber. You can have Uncut's post to hold on to! Yeehaw!
LPD goes with me, TK. We are a tag team now. His choice! And I thought I was your favorite?!
Why, thank you, Snoozan! Does that mean I get the job? *doing my happy dance*

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
, TK. We are a tag team now. His choice! And i thought I was your favorite?!
Wait where did I type that? But I guess who cares, your sexy.. you can be my favorite too...
Why, thank you, Snoozan! Does that mean I get the job? *doing my happy dance*
Yes I believe you did? *Waits for Snooz to second my thought*