Another harem, this time for Think_Kink, Njqt66, and Snoozan

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I have a big cock, it gets hard easily, stays up for a long time, shoots a big load, and then gets hard again promptly. I'm also very well educated (professionally) so I can converse intelligently, before, during and after servicing you, whenever you want. I'm also open to suggestions.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a big cock, it gets hard easily, stays up for a long time, shoots a big load, and then gets hard again promptly. I'm also very well educated (professionally) so I can converse intelligently, before, during and after servicing you, whenever you want. I'm also open to suggestions.
Yes, and I like your bum...
What do you think Snooz? njqt?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps I'll take some more and put them up for you all. Thanks for the compliments...you pics are obviously great...really hot.

You're cute, have a great body, great butt, are from PA which is the third greatest state in the union, nice cock, wear your undies well... And educated to boot... You are so in. 28 is a good age. Were you born in 1978? That was a good year. :biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Groucho Marx said something like - I would not want be a member of a club that would have me as a member. But then if you didn't want me I would be insanely desirous of being included.

I am well past 30 but I bet that I could perform many of the functions, sexual and etc. required.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Groucho Marx said something like - I would not want be a member of a club that would have me as a member. But then if you didn't want me I would be insanely desirous of being included.

I am well past 30 but I bet that I could perform many of the functions, sexual and etc. required.

I should have been more clear-- 30 is the cutoff for cadets only-- you are well into instructor range and any other position listed or concocted. We accept and encourage the experienced older men to apply-- you're hot! And you have so very much to teach the youngsters. I would never in a million years throw a man out of the harem (or out of bed) for being over 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, whatever. As long as he is sexy, kind, gentlemanly, and a total stud in bed, age is immaterial. I so have a crush on Ian McKellan and he's 67. Alas, he is gay. *sigh*

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should have been more clear-- 30 is the cutoff for cadets only-- you are well into instructor range and any other position listed or concocted. We accept and encourage the experienced older men to apply-- you're hot! And you have so very much to teach the youngsters. I would never in a million years throw a man out of the harem (or out of bed) for being over 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, whatever. As long as he is sexy, kind, gentlemanly, and a total stud in bed, age is immaterial. I so have a crush on Ian McKellan and he's 67. Alas, he is gay. *sigh*

Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated.

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the list of roles appears to be missing a qualified barman. i would like to offer my services for the provision of all forms of beverages, cocktails, beers, wines and spirits. i have a particular expertise in single malt whisky, and can bring a considerable stash with me, mainly because i know where the Admins hide the keys.

in addition to taking care of the refreshments, i would also be delighted to stand in as provider of mind-blowing sensual pleasuring services for you ladies, should any of you happen to tire of dallying with these underdeveloped boys and desire the special attentions of an experienced, imaginative, athletic and unquestionably full-grown lover who is most definitely all man.

in a further effort to persuade you of my worth, i should lay claim to being a past gold medal winner in the Playbunny Erotic Party-Piece Competiton, for my epic two hour re-enactment of the entire Kama Sutra using only two shadow-puppets, a rubber chicken and one additional prop which must remain my secret.

so should you ever have had occasion to wonder what may be worn under the kilt, now would be the ideal time to discover that the answer is 'nothing' - it's all in perfect working order. :cool: