Another harem, this time for Think_Kink, Njqt66, and Snoozan

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps I'll take some more and put them up for you all. Thanks for the compliments...you pics are obviously great...really hot.

yeah, 1978. I added another pic, hopefully you all like it--I certainly love all yours.

I am loving this harem thing. Please keep getting your potential recruits to post more pics!!! :biggrin1:

Oh - and of course I'll be there to bring you ladies umbrella drinks so we can sit and dish between your "appointments." :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am loving this harem thing. Please keep getting your potential recruits to post more pics!!! :biggrin1:

Oh - and of course I'll be there to bring you ladies umbrella drinks so we can sit and dish between your "appointments." :tongue:
Is that your application Matthew? as a mod I expected much greater things from you :p

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't apply for anything.:tongue: Things get handed to me on a silver platter.

Having said that, I am posting new pictures in a moment.
I wont be handing you anything on a silver platter my dear... except maybe for... LP's cock..
And your's was the one I was most looking forward to reading too...

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am applying for the post of senior cadet (as I will be 30 next week). I will at all times be given first prefrence and will have absolute power to reject potential partners. In addition my benefits package will include, a harem of my own staffed will girls between the ages of 18-20, who will be EXCLUSIVELY be available for my pleasure only. In exchange I am offering the services of my 10+ inch cock, devestating good looks and oral skills that will make you see God.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Cooks: Must be able to provide delicious and nutritious meals that will energize and satisfy for maximum sexual performance.

Here is my official application.

To whom it may concern,

I am applying for the position of Cook and General Attention Whore as mentioned in your advertisment on L.P.S.G.

Over the last 20+ years, I have been cooking delicious food for others. Meals can be healthy or VERY sweet. My current speciality is a homemade roasted red pepper soup, with a lemon chicken pasta, and a mini chocolate caramel brownie cheesecake.

For the last 11 months, I have been proving myself on a support group internet forum. I have been posting continuously, always drawing attention to myself through PICS, VIDS, and charming, attention-grabbing in fleshpiles. As an attention whore, I have been proving my merit by stealing attention from different members in other Appreciation threads.

For references to my attention whore abilities, please speak to my director and producer, Alex8, or any member of the board that I have spoken with on a thread or just look at my photos/video.

Please consider my application as I would enjoy taking my position to a higher level.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Here is my official application.

To whom it may concern,

I am applying for the position of Cook and General Attention Whore as mentioned in your advertisment on L.P.S.G.

Over the last 20+ years, I have been cooking delicious food for others. Meals can be healthy or VERY sweet. My current speciality is a homemade roasted red pepper soup, with a lemon chicken pasta, and a mini chocolate caramel brownie cheesecake.

For the last 11 months, I have been proving myself on a support group internet forum. I have been posting continuously, always drawing attention to myself through PICS, VIDS, and charming, attention-grabbing in fleshpiles. As an attention whore, I have been proving my merit by stealing attention from different members in other Appreciation threads.

For references to my attention whore abilities, please speak to my director and producer, Alex8, or any member of the board that I have spoken with on a thread or just look at my photos/video.

Please consider my application as I would enjoy taking my position to a higher level.
Much Much Much better Jeff... I think we need to make the Attention Whore position just for you...
*waits for Snooz, and njqt to formally accept you*

Nope, I was just planning to crash the party. :tongue:
Fine then, don't join our awesome harem.... com'on you know you want to.... :p
So you payin' by the inch or by the orgasm? BTW, I'm in the Pipe Fitters Local 69, so I don't cum cheap and I get paid holidays and breaks every 4 hours.
Blah you're high maintence, and that was a pretty crappy application... ;) :p
*waits again for Snooz, and njqt*

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'd like to apply for the Instructor role. My speciality - orgasms!
I will need some special equipment to help me do my job effectively:

1. An oxygen mask - in case you stop breathing after your 50th multiple orgasm!

2. Large supply of condoms - if I'm going to teach each of you all the many tricks that I have learned, it's best to have a nice fresh condom for each new lesson. Buy a box of 1000, that should do for a week!

3. A target for the fun activities - precision squirting and kegel dart blowing!

4. Mops and towels to wipe up after all that squirting.

5. A personal masseuse with strong hands and lips ,so that I will recover for the next day's lesson

6. Anti-noise headphones, all those moans and cries of ecstacy are sure to give me a headache without them!

7. Some anti-stress boobs to play with when the students get cheeky!

I hope that this isn't too much to ask in return for giving you sexlife changing knowledge.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Dr. Dongalong

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to apply, Snoozan. Though I will not bring to the table Uncut's "talent" or Sam's energy, I can bring much experience in pleasing women and am not bad in the kitchen, either. An added bonus: Thanks to you, I can also bring my dreadlocks. :wink:

CarnalJohn's being overly modest. He's indefatigable!

I am ready, willing and very able to fulfill whatever role you fine ladies may require. I'm a stand up kinda guy who would never stand you up — except up against a wall — and look forward to adding new dimensions to your pleasure. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
CarnalJohn's being overly modest. He's indefatigable!

I am ready, willing and very able to fulfill whatever role you fine ladies may require. I'm a stand up kinda guy who would never stand you up — except up against a wall — and look forward to adding new dimensions to your pleasure. :wink:
You're Canadian, you're in... um we can discuss the position you want after... ;)

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am an excellent cook
I'm a certified Project Management Professional
- I can get the job done on time, and within budget
I got mad boot knockin skillz
- and have all the necessary equipment
I'm over 30 and am certainly no "cadet"
- have a seat boys. Listen and learn. You might want to take notes.

And last but not least...
All you whores love me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am an excellent cook
I'm a certified Project Management Professional
- I can get the job done on time, and within budget
I got mad boot knockin skillz
- and have all the necessary equipment
I'm over 30 and am certainly no "cadet"
- have a seat boys. Listen and learn. You might want to take notes.

And last but not least...
All you whores love me.
Watch who you're calling a whore VS...
but yes you can be part of a harem.
Would you like to be an instructor?