Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dolfette's carnie hymen made me think we should all talk about our hymens.

I took the liberty of spending damn near 30 minutes in MSPaint drawing up what mine looks like now. I also included a picture of the various types of hymens so you could use them for reference.

I know the remnant of my hymen is different since pairing up with my husband because of his girth. And after realizing this I now know why I felt like I was tearing like mad.

I had the rare fimbriated hymen shown here: Healthy Strokes - Hymen Gallery

What kind of hymen did/do you have?

Attachments

Reactions: Holly Doors

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I do not have a hymen. Haven't had one since I was very young (unfortunate downhill on a Schwinn meets parked car biking accident), so I have no idea what mine looked like before it was ruptured. :shrug:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was far too curious! I know my hymen a little too well. Along with my urethral meatus and anus. Hell pretty much every piece of my anatomy has been well inspected by a mirror or a magnifying glass or a camera.

Reactions: Rustyridge

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years later, I read Our bodies, Ourselves and Lady, Love Your Cunt, then viewed my bits with a mirror, took pics with a Polaroid, now usually a mobile or web cam - unfortunately, there's really nothing left of my hymen.

Not to jack your thread, MR, but I recall that period of exploration, where I learned how everything responded and looked… even finding an example of my vulva in a Betty Dodson book and thinking, "OMG! That's me! I'm OK!" to be one of my most powerful moments of womanhood.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do a lot of looking in my pre-sex days, but I think my hymen was history shortly after puberty, possibly before. More recently, I found what I thought were skin tags, but after a moment or reflection, I realised they were the last tattered remnants of my hymen.

I'm wondering why some celebrity couple has not called one of their kids Hymen, yet.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to do a lot of looking in my pre-sex days, but I think my hymen was history shortly after puberty, possibly before. More recently, I found what I thought were skin tags, but after a moment or reflection, I realised they were the last tattered remnants of my hymen.

Girl I totally know what you are talking about. I had to really look for these pieces also. Tattered is a PERFECT word for what I have.

D

deleted157868

I'm batting 1.000 when it comes to hymens. I've had sex with 4 girls, and all of them still had their hymen in tact when I first had sex with them.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rouge, my wife's was very real. we laugh about the night now but it was scary and embarassing then. It is not that I am gigantic, but we decided that the best thing to do was for her to be on top and lower herself down. She came down faster than expected-- the hymen broke and she started bleeding. We could not get it stopped. Turned out it we had torn a vein, so we spent part of the next day of our honeymoon at an emergency room (where we knew everyone) getting her a stitch. We were embarassed; everyone in the ER thought it was funny, especially when they told us how long to let the thing heal. Hymen's can be very real, keep talking about them.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guessing that mine was annihilated the first time I had sex, because it hurt like hell. I have no idea what it looked like before, but there's not a shred of it left now.

even finding an example of my vulva in a Betty Dodson book and thinking, "OMG! That's me! I'm OK!" to be one of my most powerful moments of womanhood.

I've never had that moment!!! Every time I've got a mirror and gone looking, I've ended up feeling kind of disgusted. I'm truly not a fan of the appearance of vagina's and their surrounds, mine or anyone else's.

Penises are much prettier IMO (no guys, that isn't an open invitation to send cock pics).

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
other than a split down the middle my hymen is pretty much still intact. urm, kinda looks like a third very tiny set of upside down inner-inner labia.

pretty sure *based on early fiddling/current appearance* me hymen was a lunar?
werewolf vag :biggrin:

stupid questions sometimes have awesome answers... ask away.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm guessing that mine was annihilated the first time I had sex, because it hurt like hell. I have no idea what it looked like before, but there's not a shred of it left now.

I've never had that moment!!! Every time I've got a mirror and gone looking, I've ended up feeling kind of disgusted. I'm truly not a fan of the appearance of vagina's and their surrounds, mine or anyone else's.

Penises are much prettier IMO (no guys, that isn't an open invitation to send cock pics).
No worries, some people feel that way. :shrug:
Personally, I love the look of the vuvla and the variety (of everything) from woman to woman. Apart from the folds/hidden nature of lady bits, there's an equivalence to the qualities and responses of human genitalia.

However, I agree, there's something about a penis - the heft of it, watching it go from soft and squishy to rock hard... the silkyness. But, my stuff is definitely equally awesome. :biggrin1:

Reactions: pp_ryder

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I deflowered myself a while before I first had sex. Was playing around, finger slipped and ouch, the sharpest and worst pain possible strikes me!
I pretty much ripped out my hymen, cause I had it on my finger afterwards and I was also bleeding a bit.
Oh well, somehow I am glad this had not happened to me during my first time, as this sharp pain would have definately ruined this experience for me.
So yeah, I have no hymen at all left anymore. And yes, I looked for it. I do look at my ladybits with a mirror sometimes, and I like it :wink:

Reactions: pp_ryder

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No worries, some people feel that way. :shrug:
Personally, I love the look of the vuvla and the variety (of everything) from woman to woman. Apart from the folds/hidden nature of lady bits, there's an equivalence to the qualities and responses of human genitalia.

I wish I liked the appearance but I just don't :redface:. I've come to the conclusion that it seems to be just one of those personal aesthetics things that aren't really down to reasons. Kinda like how I love the colour blue, but hate orange.

However, I agree, there's something about a penis - the heft of it, watching it go from soft and squishy to rock hard... the silkyness.

Yep, all those things and more :biggrin1:. Although I'll politely shut up about penises now and leave the thread to hymens and lady bits.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I liked the appearance but I just don't :redface:. I've come to the conclusion that it seems to be just one of those personal aesthetics things that aren't really down to reasons. Kinda like how I love the colour blue, but hate orange.

Yep, all those things and more :biggrin1:. Although I'll politely shut up about penises now and leave the thread to hymens and lady bits.
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I thought you liked orange! My world is shattered. :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I thought you liked orange! My world is shattered. :tongue:

*giggles* Maybe you should get a blue one next time :tongue::tongue::tongue:. In the meantime, the orange one has such a beautiful form and comes accompanied by such a beautiful object that the colour is easily overlooked.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*giggles* Maybe you should get a blue one next time :tongue::tongue::tongue:. In the meantime, the orange one has such a beautiful form and comes accompanied by such a beautiful object that the colour is easily overlooked.
Well, I'm glad you don't discriminate. :tongue: