another Invitation

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
The lovely and talented mercurialbliss had the right idea. This places needs to cheer the fuck up. Not cheer the fuckup, but CHEER THE FUCK UP. But alas, her wise and wholesome counsel has gone largely unfollowed.

*turns air conditioner down so everybody's nipples get real hard and spreads a sheet of plastic on the floor*

*gets out 7 or 8 pots of various scented oils and 20 or 30 bottles of sundry lubes*

All are invited to the only cure for this madness:

FLESHPILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last one in gets ME for a partner...

T

that_other_guy

*Ding Dong*

Hope you don't mind if i brought my camera ... and some toys ... and some costumes ... :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

findfirefox said:
Stop talking so much, dont make me gag and tie you down...

*begins talking incessantly*

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
*begins talking incessantly*

God, this kid BEGS for it, doesn't he??:rolleyes: *Grabs handful of lube* Someone should really teach him a lesson. *applies it generously on TOG's bottom* Perhaps explain to him that adults are talking, and he needs to patiently wait until it is time for him to speak. *begins thrusting ever so roughly, using the lubrication to enter him with ease.

Anyone else interested? I am done with this one for now.:tongue:

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
You should leave the gag out. It's funny to hear him scream.

more fun to almost choke the entire time ... at least for me :wink:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
God, this kid BEGS for it, doesn't he??:rolleyes: *Grabs handful of lube* Someone should really teach him a lesson. *applies it generously on TOG's bottom* Perhaps explain to him that adults are talking, and he needs to patiently wait until it is time for him to speak. *begins thrusting ever so roughly, using the lubrication to enter him with ease.

That was over in less time than it took to tell about it.

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:

not even a thank you ... well, pfft :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
You should be thanking me, cutie pie.. I got you ready for the really thick ones.:rolleyes:

... or i could just return the favor ... :rolleyes: *grabs the lube*