Another lap dance question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by springhere1888, Feb 8, 2005.

1. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

I saw that other lap dance question, about giving them -- and it made me think -- has anyone ever recieved one and the girl (stripper) commented about your size?

Do tell...

2. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    After receiving a very intense lapdance I was still at full attention when the dancer left. A few seconds later another dancer walked in front of me, stopped, and said "What have we here?" glancing at the obvious bulge that was running down the leg of my jeans. I replied "Oh, I think you know what that is!" and smiled. :D

I don't remember any dancer mentioning my size while giving me a lapdance, but maybe it is hard to judge size with your butt! :lol:

LapDog :p

3. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

If you're big and headed out for a lap dance, take the advice Jimmy Kimmel who used to be on the Man Show (think it was him anyway). Loose khakkis and no underwear :)

I've done this a couple of time and yes, it gets noticed when your erection starts angling upward and interacts with their bootius maxximus or other parts of their anatomy they're rubbing against you.

4. cwd

cwd Member

I don't think they can tell with their butts. I've been found out because some of them put their hands on my legs for leverage instead of using theirs.
    The funniest time was this girl put her hand on my leg and she kept moving it down and my dck kept growing to where her hand was. She finally asked me how far was it gonna go.

5. hungthick

hungthick New Member

strippers have seen it all and have lied to make greater tips---i bet the guy that is 3 inches gets compliments that make him turn over more cash.

6. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: I was receiving a lap dance and as the erection got the larger, the lap dance got longer. She ended up giving me a longer lap dance than what was usual, and I didn't have to come off any extra money. It was pretty cool. No one has ever outright come out and tell me something regarding my erection or size (strippers that is).

7. Randy

Randy Member

I love dancer's reactions when they feel me hard. Twice I've had dancers show me off to a nearby dancer after taking my dick out of my pants.

Another time a cute Asian dancer stopped dancing when she felt my hardon about half way through a dance, said she'd be right back, and returned with another Asian cutie who was instructed by the first dancer to take over. I got the impression that the 2nd girl had never felt a well hung guy before. I came back about a week later and got another dance from the first Asian dancer. She didn't recognize my face but once she felt my dick her face lit up and she knew exactly who I was and got very friendly again.

8. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

What a coincidence that I'm gonna be headed to a strip club tonight.

9. Den

Den New Member

The stripper took your dick out? That seems odd.

10. Imported

Gold Member

the_force:

yeah i gotta agree....i'm callin bullshit on that entire story. No offense. Strippers do not do that...as a rule they generally aren't allowed to even date customers. Take it from me, i'm in vegas and we got some of the greatest strip clubs in the galaxy lol...every girl i've tried asking out, all have told me that they're really sorry, they wish they could but they're prohibited by the rules of the club

11. Randy

Randy Member

Believe what you want but what I said is true. I'm in Seattle. Have you ever had a dance here? How can you call "bullshit" if you haven't?

I've travelled enough to know that what passes in one city won't in another. For instance, many cities have clubs where the action is based on the audience tucking dollar bills into thongs or garters or whatever. Other cities won't allow any touching so dollar bills are lobbed at a dancer while she's onstage. In my experience two of the cities with the nastiest image's, Vegas and New Orleans, give the worst lap dances. Maybe it's different if you're a local and they know you...

Here only out of towners try and give the girls dollar bills because the action (for the guys) and the money (for the girls) is in lap dancing. The bigger clubs have semi private areas with high backed booths where what I described happened to me. The mileage can be quite high with the right girl.

yeah i gotta agree....i'm callin bullshit on that entire story. No offense. Strippers do not do that...as a rule they generally aren't allowed to even date customers. Take it from me, i'm in vegas and we got some of the greatest strip clubs in the galaxy lol...every girl i've tried asking out, all have told me that they're really sorry, they wish they could but they're prohibited by the rules of the club
    [post=286765]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

12. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    The term 'Your mileage may vary' applies to strip clubs! Every city and state has different rules. In Mass., the clubs have full alcohol and full nudity, but officially it is a hands-off state. Tucking money into garters is allowed, but nothing else!

In Rhode Island, I was surprised to find that you could tip between the breasts, of the backside of a thong. Incidental contact was allowed, but no groping. RI has some form of 'lap dance' or 'friction dance' now, but I haven't been in many years.

Pre Guliani, NYC had a few clubs, Harmony, and Harmony Too, that allowed contact on all bare skin, and the women only wore thongs or g-strings. Guliani shut them all down with his new restrictive laws.

In San Francisco, I heard that what Randy mentioned is quite common, as long as you have the $$ to tip.

The raunchiest place I ever went myself was the NYC Harmonies. I heard rumors of 'extra' activities, but saw no signs of it when I was there. Got some very nice lap dances though! :D

13. madman 69

madman 69 New Member

Yep, it varies from city to city in every state. Missouri, as a whole, is rather relaxed. Some hardcore bible thumpers have tried to pass legislation, but it was ruled unconstitutional. And yes, I had 1 comment once. I'm not that long, but very thick. She was riding me, facing away. Her crack slid upon my bulge and she turned around, smiled and said "What the fuck is that?". She felt it with her hand, said it was nice and rode me VERY hard after that.

14. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

Montreal.

The very best lap dances / strip clubs are in Montreal, Canada. There are a few duds in the tourist trap areas but finding good places off the beaten path is easy. First off, a lap dance is only $10 Canadian up there, depending on the exchange rate thats like $8.50 US!!! Second touching is fully allowed - except the girls pussy. But running your hands all over her body and especially her tits is allowed and basically expected. I once got a two girl private table dance - it was a small booth with a little table surrounded by mirrors. One girl leaned her back against me and while I fondled her tits she spread her legs while the other licked her pussy. For $40 Canadian that is fucking insane! Granted, even thats not the norm up there, those two girls only worked together.

All in all the girls are way more laid back up there. There was one time when a very hot young brunette stripper felt my cock up through my jeans just to see how big it was. Unfortunately I'm just average... Still fun though : )

15. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder why some ppl must dig out 1 year old threads :mad:

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because there aren't that many topics to cover and if they bring up something even remotely similar to an old post, someone will scream at them to use the search button.

17. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    relax Snake, guy's new here, it was his 1st-2nd post, maybe he isn't used to looking how old particular thread is.
    madman, welcome to the forum!

18. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, in case they ask questions covered over a million times you're right. But I think absolutely nobody would have remembered this thread.

this old thread bumping only happens by new members.

19. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

On ones 25th birthday, one should not trust a straight friend, who tells you to change into a specific pair of soccer shorts, with oversized leg openings; checks if you are going commando, before you leave your apartment for a strip club that he is a part-time manager at...

20. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    hungthick:

No giving away trade secrets. LOL.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Draft saved Draft deleted