Another Locker Room Perspective

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I've been working out at the gym daily for about a year -- trying to lose weight and get and stay in shape. One of the gym rats there has been in classes with me and working out on the floor. He has been friendly and encouraging. The other day, he spoke with me in the locker room. I was astonished at the size of his penis -- it hung 2/3rds of the way to his knees. I tried to avoid looking, of course -- I try not to be rude, but humans are extremely sensitive to eye movements in others, even nano-glances. I felt ridiculous simply because I had difficulty in concentrating on what he was saying. I mean, just because a guy is hung, doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to strike up a conversation in the locker room just like anybody else, but I couldn't help my reaction. Plus, to make it worse, now when I see him, I immediatly think about his huge penis... I'm like objectifying him, and I am strongly against objectifying people. How do I counteract these feelings?

Average size.

Paul.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, it seems like you're intrigued by the "enormity of the situation". What outcome would you like to have happen?

Counterreactions: Keep your conversations brief. Check your emotions at all times. Don't have expectations. Expectations are always a killer.

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't really offer any useful advice on this one as I would have been on my knees for a closer look.Sorry I am a horny bisexual and I shall go and flatulate.No that's not right is it.:confused:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, he has been kind to you and encouraging you...talking to you. Try enjoying a friendship and be supportive and friendly back. The huge cock was a surprise of course but the more you get to know him...the less you will want to just focus on it

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He knows he has a big cock.
He knows people will look.

Be a good guy, and get to know "him." His cock is a bonus....his heart, mind and soul are the basis of any friendship you may develop.

Reactions: Male Bonding etc

former_member_0385

Just Browsing
Media
KinkGuy said:
He knows he has a big cock.
He knows people will look.

Exactly, the guy has undoubtedly started conversations with other people in the locker room and they have undoubtedly glanced repeatedly at his cock. As long as you weren't gawking or drooling, I'm sure he was fine with it. Don't worry about it and try not to think about it when you're talking to him.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
Dude, he has been kind to you and encouraging you...talking to you. Try enjoying a friendship and be supportive and friendly back. The huge cock was a surprise of course but the more you get to know him...the less you will want to just focus on it
I agree ...if it is friendship you seek, That big image will soon subside.
:tongue:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've chatted to guys in the locker room and they've looked. It only bothers me if they stare or only look at my cock/bulge afterward. Just be nice to the guy. Keep saying hi to him (you might say something else after saying hi). Personally, I like it when some one says hi to me, even better if they then follow it up with a friendly, not rushed how are you. How was/is the work out can also be an ice breaker.

redkoba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took my first trip to my new gym last night, and about the second person I saw naked in the changing rooms had the most enormous cock I think I've ever seen. All I've been able to think about since then is that massive cock. It'd have been worse if I'd actually been chatting to the guy!

I'm like you, I kick myself for having these feelings. I hate being such a damn size queen, but we're only human.:yup:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
redkoba said:
I took my first trip to my new gym last night, and about the second person I saw naked in the changing rooms had the most enormous cock I think I've ever seen. All I've been able to think about since then is that massive cock. It'd have been worse if I'd actually been chatting to the guy!

I'm like you, I kick myself for having these feelings. I hate being such a damn size queen, but we're only human.:yup:

Don't be so rough on yourself, koba! We are social people and it's natural to admire others -- all a matter of degrees! Also, it'a a matter of preference re. what body part to admire most. With some it's the face, with others it's other body parts, yours just happens to be the genitals. As long as your fascination doesn't hamper your day-to-day activities, you have nothing to want to kick yourself for. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your inclinations, especially how many well hung guys will welcome your attention! It's also a natural thing for those blessed with attention-getting qualities such as big dicks to crave your approval!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just had an experience this afternoon which has a relevance to this thread. Eyemready, as I said before, I'm sure he does probably like attention, but perhaps not too much. I was in the gym this afternoon and after training went for a sauna. There was another guy in there and he started chatting to me. Being the social, friendly fella I am I chatted back - mainly small talk about life, the universe and everything. The entire time I was trying to make eye contact, as I always do during conversations, but his eyes were fixated entirely on my cock. He was literally staring, like in a trance. I love a little attention but this was somewhat annoying. There's nothing wrong with looking, admiring and looking again, but I felt this guy was just being rude. After a few minutes I shifted position so he couldn't see my cock. He left soon after that...

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
EyeMReady...

you seem like a guy with a good heart and integrity. lsiten to what these folks are saying and don't feel bad about a natural reaction. especially as guys, we're intriqued by the whole status thing with having a large unit. like someone already said, he knows he is well endowed and it's no shock to him and he probably knows that others are "surprised" when they first see his equipment. he might not have expected anyhting more than how you reacted. he might have enjoyed it inwardly. i would imagine some of that would deal with his sexual orientation as well.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I agree with what most people are saying. As someone whos is gawked over a lot at the gym, I cannot stop people from looking, but I do not like it when they stare. Most guys who are familiar with my size try to get a locker near mine's. It's flattering at first, but it becomes annoying.

Maybe the guy feels like I do? Maybe he satrted the conversation with you because he thinks that you would be different? I know it's hard not to think about his size when you see him, so try to talk about other things that do not include working out, as your mind will journey back to the locker room.

Good luck!

Reactions: Male Bonding etc

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had this happen also. In my case it's almost the only guy at my gym who DOES take the time to talk to me....more than just a hello....but the other day I was in the locker room after the workout and he was in there too (I didn't know he was there...) and we got to talking. He was done showering and had his towel around his waist but when he pulled it off mid-sentence I almost swallowed my tongue. His flaccid cock was enormous. I feel for you, because I really TRIED to not focus on it and I was successful, I think, in just making eye contact. It does take focus & discipline but if you're disciplined enough to go to the gym every day, then you can discipline the muscles in your eyes to just keep focused on his face, not his groin. :biggrin1: I think that's the right thing to at least TRY to do. We're human and we're not perfect! But just outrightly staring at the guys junk doesn't seem healthy to me....for either party.