Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My club gym can be kind of "playful" (i'll leave it at that) and what i've learned is that it takes a while to get to know the guys who come around my regular workout times... and then you build skills to read the regulars (and a stranger in the midst) and know what behavior is desired of them.
There is no rush- neither of you is going anywere, so take it SLOW.

At any gym, some guys are old, wrinked, or overweight and unfortunately they really enjoy being fully naked in the heat (sauna/steam) and don't see it as rude to remain uncovered around others (Jerry Seinfeld's definition of "bad naked".) If those naked guys come in to my area and I don't wish to stay, I just wait a minute, and get up and leave- but I try not to make that person feel discounted because I don't feel comfortable by their nudity- even if it's a bit creepy.

Some dudes are pure muscle heads or dense as a post, and they truely don't understand that by sitting a certain way they may appear to be advertising a big tool- covered or not- and so depending on the others around me (and my own mood) I will either stay and appreciate a fellow man's body, or I will wait to watch and see if others are getting turned on by his display. That also reveals other guys' intentions.

Some guys crave the attention- and they sit bareassed naked in the steam room directly across from you, and stare right at you- watching to see if you check them out. If you do, then they will go for a "balls scratch/ readjust" and then they expect you to do the same. At some point, it's all too Larry Craig-ish for me.

In these situations, I used to get really pissed because I don't sit in the steam room as a hostage to someone else's exhibitionism. If some guy is enjoying having another guy look at him, and his monster is bobbing a bit in his lap as a result- then that's HIS issue, and not mine. Either I choose to get up and leave, or I will stay and not make too much eye contact with him- his behavior choice is his own. The point is that I don't get frustrated if I am being "cruised" in that manner- even if the guy is just heinous. He gets a chance to practice his cruising skills, I close my eyes and enjoy the steam.

There are a few other special times where a few guys who know each other will all be in the same place (sauna/ steam room/ showers) at the same time- and we'll just open our towels a bit to each other and allow each of the guys in the room to fully stare at each other and smile, and share some good natured mutual admiration. Some guys will 'fluff up a bit'--- and some guys might not stay within a smart boundary (seeing it as the beginnings of a group circle jerk in a public space- not very smart.) Touching will happen.

Even earlier tonite when I was at the club, a couple buddies who I know (and who trust me) were in the steam room, sitting quite close (close enough for wandering hands to touch each other's bodies at a private moment) but we were not alone- and others came in and sat down, removing their opportunity to do anything in the moment.

They both were looking at each other and smiling, and looking at me sitting across from them and smiling (just sharing the unspoken words of sitting together in a small room covered by just a small white towel.) As both would sweat, they'd lift the edge of their towel up to whipe the sweat, giving a peek to others of a thick pole beneath. If alone, they probably would have done some mutual touching. With time comes trust.

Nothing coming of the moment, we moved to the team shower area (16 man) but again there wasn't any private time for any physical contact between them. But we're all together in a 10x10 room, with 4 shower heads on 4 walls- and nearly all the guys coming in will regularly soap up their junk facing the wall, and then turn to the front to "show the goods" and to peek at what everyone else is packing.

It's normal to see guys "fluffing" as they wash- and you can watch the eyes to see if guys are there to take in the scenery- or if they are focused on rinsing the sweat off before going home. I know a few guys who like the attention, and they will soap up their cock and balls facing inward to the center of the room, using a bit of a 'jerkoff' movement: (again it's fairly common that all the guys will do it facing the wall- hygenic, but it's obvious that the guys want a little bit of a fluff as well not to be underestimated by their fellow shower mates.)

In that situtaion, I've even been in a few stolen moments where in the team showers a few buddies, known to each other, will take advantage of a long hot shower and allow themselves to get to 3/4 hard. Normally they aren't interested in busting a nut (too public a scene where anyone can walk around the corner) however they are just enjoying the bonding moment of a few buddies in the shower together, after a good workout, enjoying a nice chubby and the admiration from other guys that can come with it when given the chance. When all the guys are into it, it can be wholesome at the same time as very erotically charged.

I am just getting to know an actual couple (two guys) that I didn't know were "together..." Both guys are good looking, and handsome. Last time I saw the one guy, he kept talking to me, but he'd look at me, then at my crotch, then back at me, and smile. He showed no shame whatsoever. I guess I could have chosen to find it creepy or rude, but I think he was trying to let me know that he likes looking, and that it's ok for me to look at him and his partner in the same way the next time. Know what? It was flattering- and I was only maybe 25% fluffed up... however if it was a creep I would have probably felt like I was being violated.

So as the previous poster said, your big buddy has chosen to engage you and reach out to him in friendship. He's hung. You like him, and you like what you see. He knows what he has, and apparently doesn't mind you looking. Don't overstep the friendship that he offers- enjoy the scenery, and wait for him to initiate behavior (or conversation) that tells you that he's comfortable with more exploration or touch outside of that venue and his comfort level.

Remember: working out and hanging in the locker room might just be his opportunity for male bonding, and to show off his body in an appropriate manner and venue (naked, to other men in an appropriate place) and so he may not be aware of YOUR honest reactions to his nudity.

If he's not reaching for a towel, or turning away from you, and if his body language remains very open when he's naked around you (standing close, playful jabs, or if he touches/grabs his balls a bunch when in front of you) then he may be looking to read you. Mirroring his actions will let him know how you feel, as will allowing him to see your eyes travel from his shlong to his face, and back. Smile. Let him lead- he probably feels like he has the upper hand (so to speak) anyways- cuz he's bigger:smile:.

Play it cool, be grateful that he's letting you into his private world, and allow him to reveal his desires by his continued actions- he will. Remember you're in a public place. And keep us informed on how it goes!

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used to be afraid to even get naked in change rooms but after a bit of posting on the internet i built up my confidence and was proud of my dangle. Now as long as people dont overly pay attention I dont feel weird and the odd glance does make one proud.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like many have already offered, I am sure that he is self-aware of having a big dick and of the impact it wields on people who see it. The male ego being what it is, the odds are that he enjoys his celebrity; in any case, he is long accustomed to it. So, relax, I suspect your issue is more of a concern for you than it is for him, even in the event that he thought twice about what is no doubt a standard reaction for him. In respect to objectifying people, it is human nature to classify people we meet or see on the basis of readily observable characteristics or behavior, either consciously or subconsciously. This is most true regarding those people you see or meet that you do not really know. He started out as “the guy who I see sometimes at the gym who seems nice” and now he is the “the guy with the huge cock.” If you get to know him better, he probably will acquire other additional labels or classifications for you.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
i used to be afraid to even get naked in change rooms but after a bit of posting on the internet i built up my confidence and was proud of my dangle. Now I don't feel weird and the glance does make one proud.

This is one of the good things to come from men being able to explore getting more comfortable and honest with others of their same gender through sites like this. Bravo, this is truly nice to hear.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I suspect you will work your way through this newfound friendship to the point where you no longer obsess over your friend's huge dick. But if it continues to be a problem that looks like it won't go away, I know what I would do. Can't say that it would work for you, and many people couldn't do it at all, but I would put the whole situation on the table by blurting out something like "I'm sorry if I keep staring at your cock but that thing is a monster!" Whenever there is something unspoken going on between friends just airing it out will often cause it to go away.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i used to be afraid to even get naked in change rooms but after a bit of posting on the internet i built up my confidence and was proud of my dangle. Now as long as people dont overly pay attention I dont feel weird and the odd glance does make one proud.

Great uncut cock there!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with what most people are saying. As someone whos is gawked over a lot at the gym, I cannot stop people from looking, but I do not like it when they stare. Most guys who are familiar with my size try to get a locker near mine's. It's flattering at first, but it becomes annoying. Maybe the guy feels like I do? Maybe he satrted the conversation with you because he thinks that you would be different? I know it's hard not to think about his size when you see him, so try to talk about other things that do not include working out, as your mind will journey back to the locker room.
Good luck!

Wow, wow, wow, just the perfect cock, and great balls, too!

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks swede
This is one of the good things to come from men being able to explore getting more comfortable and honest with others of their same gender through sites like this. Bravo, this is truly nice to hear.

I am glad I found the site and honestly mean it when I say that. I was always a bit of an exhibitionist but in high school there was always that fear of will they call me a fag and kick my ass for not being completely shy and homophobic? In college I got over the fear of friends carrying but was always unsure about those I don't know. I have become confident I think to not care now and just be comfortable. I hope that others out there get to this point. Some people would say that things like this will turn you gay. I'm not gay, not attracted to men other then when there is a woman on his cock. Just not my thing, but I don't fear seeing other men, or them seeing me. No one can be completely sure of ones self ever but you can be comfortable with what you do know so why fear other people knowing.

Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks swede

I am glad I found the site and honestly mean it when I say that. I was always a bit of an exhibitionist but in high school there was always that fear of will they call me a fag and kick my ass for not being completely shy and homophobic? In college I got over the fear of friends carrying but was always unsure about those I don't know. I have become confident I think to not care now and just be comfortable. I hope that others out there get to this point. Some people would say that things like this will turn you gay. I'm not gay, not attracted to men other then when there is a woman on his cock. Just not my thing, but I don't fear seeing other men, or them seeing me. No one can be completely sure of ones self ever but you can be comfortable with what you do know so why fear other people knowing.

This is again a very cool post. I too am mostly very glad for this site and love some of the thoughtful posts and people on this site. Having a chance to bond with those of your same gender in such honest non-judgmental open fashions can be truly wonderful regardless of orientation, size, etc. and can impact greater comfort levels and acceptance of differences and in just being ourselves, even when we are naked with our own fellow men.