Another lurker comes out

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, everyone,

I've been lurking around for almost two weeks now, so it's about time I started acting like a member. (Pun intended).

I wanted to have time to introduce myself properly, but my work schedule has been so crazy that there's never enough time to do the job right. That having been said, forgive me if this is a little hurried.

Main thing I want to say is that I'm really happy to have found you guys. I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and in fact, I find myself thinking of you all as friends. You are truly a great bunch of people. I'll be on here as much as I can in the future, and I'll be an active participant as much as my time allows.

I'll be back tomorrow, I promise! I love it here.

B-man

hung_big: Welcome and glad to have you....

Enjoy your stay. Your analyses on this place is quite true. Good members - Good friends.

Again, Welcome

Chris

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, all, for the nice welcome.

NelsonMuntz84, I gotta tell ya, that other Banana guy doesn't look a thing like me! Truth told, he's probably better looking.

Freddie53, I'll be posting as often as I can, but there will be times when I seem to disappear for a while. Next week, for example, I'll be out of town and nowhere near a computer. Never fear, however. Now that I've found LPSG I'll be anxious to get back!

Thanks again to all of you. (Even in a bad German accent, Kimahri.)

B-man