Another male chauvinist penis inspired question

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ladies would be you so kind as to satisfy my infantile penis thought up question?

...and post pictures of cute guys and fine guys

So, a pic of a guy you think is cute vs a guy you think is fine.

The reason i ask yet another question to ladies in there section is because, Women are always saying i am cute or sexy, but i see pictures of myself and have no girlfriend and wonder why women either screw with our heads or just like boosting men's egos. So, i would like to see what you see.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Clark Kent that doesn't shave? And has.. no muscles.

You have an odd fetish going on here. Were you joking?

I like a man who shaves his face....but i prefer thin men. Muscles arent everything to all women. Sure i can appreciate a muscular body, but many arent over 6 feet tall. There are a lot more women out there who prefer the look i am talking about.

tall and thin for me, its always been my preference.

SrnecO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself I am thin and tall. I do not expect anything from you though. You just made me happy today!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Myself I am thin and tall. I do not expect anything from you though. You just made me happy today!

Lemme tell ya, guys with huge muscles may not have the face to match or the personality to match. I wouldnt want to seek out a guy who spends too much time on his physique, they tend to be way too egocentric, high maintenance and the like. Beauty and brains are a rarity in both genders.

Theres a huge flock of men who would avoid the typical highschool cheerleader look because of the same reasons. I, myself, would prefer a guy who doesnt feel so insecure-slash-over confident about himself.

Obviously some folks are a bit thrown off at the fact that brains, great conversation and sitting and watching the history channel might out do a pair of biceps.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously some folks are a bit thrown off at the fact that brains, great conversation and sitting and watching the history channel might out do a pair of biceps.

I am because I have and do all of the above.. Why date a guy who is too lazy to do a few push ups now and again when there are guys who are as smart/witty, have nicer bodies, and the brains to match?

You can't hate ego THAT much... So, some guys think they are WORTHY of being treated well, what's bad about that? Cockiness is a good thing from where I stand, at least a good thing as far as not being a retard who doesn't think well of himself.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am because I have and do all of the above.. Why date a guy who is too lazy to do a few push ups now and again when there are guys who are as smart/witty, have nicer bodies, and the brains to match?

You can't hate ego THAT much... So, some guys think they are WORTHY of being treated well, what's bad about that? Cockiness is a good thing from where I stand, at least a good thing as far as not being a retard who doesn't think well of himself.

it has nothing to do with being lazy. some would say the same about me because i am not a hardbody, i dont want to look like that. some people are content the way they are- my husband is thin and happy with it. i love his body type. there is someone who likes all body types. why is that so odd to you?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it has nothing to do with being lazy. some would say the same about me because i am not a hardbody, i dont want to look like that. some people are content the way they are- my husband is thin and happy with it. i love his body type. there is someone who likes all body types. why is that so odd to you?

Because being content is stagnation to me. If you don't continuously improve yourself then you may as well give up entirely. You don't have to be unhappy to want to improve yourself, you just need to have vision. Know what greatness is and want it. Success follows drive, vision and determination.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Because being content is stagnation to me. If you don't continuously improve yourself then you may as well give up entirely. You don't have to be unhappy to want to improve yourself, you just need to have vision. Know what greatness is and want it. Success follows drive, vision and determination.

Someone somewhere thinks that even with all of your effort that you are lazy. Would you consider Einstein or Beethoven to have no goals or vision? Do you think if they would have had hard bodies that they would have made the difference in the world or those around them?

Life is multifaceted and everyone likes different types of bodies. It is innate in who i am to be attracted to the type i am attracted to. For example i dont find redheaded or blonde men nearly as attractive as dark hair and olive skin. I dont even have to think about it my mind is already decided. Some men dont find me attractive because my hair is too short or my legs arent thin enough. I am ok with that. There is a huge market for obese women to find love, i dont quite understand that attraction but im completely ok with someone else having it.

I think what many muscular men have a hard time understanding is that there are plenty of thin and sometimes goofy looking guys who have no problems finding women and getting laid. They don't like the idea of all their hardwork not being absolutely necessary to find a goodlooking woman.

Sometimes i have to remind myself that not all men like big breasts and that having large breasts doesnt always equate being sexy to all men. Same goes for muscles brother, they don't make you a man anymore than my breasts make me a woman in the eyes of some.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For some reason when I read this, the first person that popped into my mind was Joey Ramone.

well what i find attractive isnt the typical....i like myself a nerdy, glasses wearing guy...tall and super skinny and covered in manhair!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think what many muscular men have a hard time understanding is that there are plenty of thin and sometimes goofy looking guys who have no problems finding women and getting laid. They don't like the idea of all their hardwork not being absolutely necessary to find a goodlooking woman.

Sometimes i have to remind myself that not all men like big breasts and that having large breasts doesnt always equate being sexy to all men. Same goes for muscles brother, they don't make you a man anymore than my breasts make me a woman in the eyes of some.

Lifting weights or muscles isn't all about getting a woman either. Strength has practicality.

However, I would say that most people (males and females) prefer a somewhat muscular body (not overly muscular, i.e. bodybuilder) over one without any muscles at all. Just normal daily motion and walking will produce some sort of fit look, it's what people eat that makes them gain fat weight.

I would also argue that muscles don't make you a man personality wise at all, but if you can't lift a heavy object that your wife can or defend yourself in a fight, etc. it might be time to hit the gym. :tongue:

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I actually thought Billy Joel, who had an affair with Elle McPherson (his uptown girl) before marrying another model. I knew this already, but many, many women get turned on by maturity, confidence, success and wealth more than muscles. Cute might be all it takes (I always got told I had nice eyes and a cute bottom by the way).

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm interesting topic ... not all guys that workout are like that MR :) I still see myself as the lil skinny guy that I used to be... HOWEVER, I work out for me and if anyone else happens to like my efforts, well then :) yea! hahahah

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmmm interesting topic ... not all guys that workout are like that MR :) I still see myself as the lil skinny guy that I used to be... HOWEVER, I work out for me and if anyone else happens to like my efforts, well then :) yea! hahahah

but there is something very likeable and charming about you. For some reason i never seemed to attract built men, im guessing they dont like my type.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not taking into account intrasexual selection. That is, male-male competition for women. A skinnier guy may be less inclined to talk to a woman who is talking to a muscular guy. It establishes a pecking order and varying degrees of confidence even before the women come into play. Whether women care or not, if men believe they care, then it will have an effect.

Also, I think being lean is about 5 times more important than being muscular/strong as far a attractiveness goes.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are not taking into account intrasexual selection. That is, male-male competition for women. A skinnier guy may be less inclined to talk to a woman who is talking to a muscular guy. It establishes a pecking order and varying degrees of confidence even before the women come into play. Whether women care or not, if men believe they care, then it will have an effect.

Also, I think being lean is about 5 times more important than being muscular/strong as far a attractiveness goes.

Definitely agree with your first paragraph.

Lean is also a big plus. Most women like lean mid section, normal muscles, and broad shoulders which is still a 'strong' look (as opposed to full out body builder)... kinda like you and me. :tongue: