Another Man question... About cock piercings and the stimulation from them.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RodneySpearring, Mar 19, 2010.

1. RodneySpearring

RodneySpearring New Member

Albums:
    Yes, another man coming in here asking a question :rolleyes: but alas, where else shall I go?

So Im here!

Anyways, Ive been looking into getting a cock piercing, but no prince albert... I wanted to go more along the lines with this: http://talkaboutsexxx.com/cpg1410/albums/userpics/10001/normal_dick-cock-penis-pierced-006.jpg

Im going for that "rockstar cock" look, and I like the look of it visually, but more importantly, Im looking for it to be a bonus when it comes to sex and for it to be pleasurable, so I was looking for feedback from women, who find an increasing differential feel when it comes to being speared by a pierced cock? Like, is it very noticable in terms of feel when inside???

2. imminda

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd actually like to know too. Not just about that kind of piercing, but other places on a man, and also how piercings on a woman feel during sex.

3. RodneySpearring

Albums:
    Still been thinking alot on this piercing... Ive been thinking that maybe I shud get the frenum done lower and directly near the head.

First of all, Im cut, but I can grab a good pinch of frenum meat under the head. However, Im still quite cautious as to how sex might be with this piercing and I dont want a tragedy of it ripping :eek: or if I do have it, that I wud have to be extremely cautios and careful when thrusting. Im not that big, just 7x5, so I can do some good thrusting that wont hurt all that badly, sometimes uncomfortable, but with my size it gets relatively comfortable. Id like to have sex with just no worries whatsoever and with a piercing like this, I dont ever think it wouldnt be on my mind when having intercourse, and this will just straight up bug me.

Now, I have been thinking of an alternative, but a PA is out of the picture, not going that route. My alternative would be having a frenum piercing lower on the shaft, maybe about 6 inches down from the top of the head (well 5-6 inches down). I have been thinking that with this I can get head, jerk, thrust and do all that with no worries, no problemo. But, I still want a piercing that hey, gives some stimulation to a pussayyyy. With it being lower, I would have to go in deeper for a girl to start feeling it, but I want it to be once Im going to use it and go in, like "woah" and have a totally new sensation, but I dont know if this will work.... Any women think that it would enable a totally different feel even when being low? Like once Ive been working the rest of my shaft in, do you think that when I decide to use that frenum and put it in, its going to give a rush?

I dont know, I just like the thought of it being lower too as I can use it whenever I like, as opposed to having it at the head.

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife and I were bouncing the idea of me getting a PA for grins and see if it improves sex. My 2 biggest concerns are 1) How the PA would affect my frenulum if I decided to let it heal and 2) If it's easy enough to bottom out on my wife plus we can't grind on her deep spot too long or she'll get sore, how detrimental would it be to have a PA sticking out beyond my cockhead.

So, to make a long story short, we're not going with the PA, but I am curious as to what the women here would consider a bonus kind of piercing.

Good question, RS.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it looks better than a PA. (PA's freak me out)

But it's in the wrong place for stimulation for me because it would hit right where doctors cut me to speed up childbirth, and the resulting stitches = the area isn't exactly full of nerve endings.

And in doggy style, well, I don't know that I would be able to stop worrying about the piercing. I like to be banged hard and deep, and I'd worry about the piercing.

My advice: do a piercing to please yourself, not your partner -- if you think it would enhance YOUR sensation, go for it. Don't get a piercing "to please a woman" - there are plenty of other ways to please us.

7. RodneySpearring

Albums:
    Oh, I know, but if Im going to pierce something intended for women, how can I not put yall into consideration?!

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Looks like a bass bait.

9. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted