Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, I saw this site age's ago then forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago, and just got around to joining. I've always thought of myself as straight... but cocks are pretty amazing things aren't they? Anyhoo I'll put a few pictures up sometime soon, it'll be interesting to see if i get any comments.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted to say, "Hello" to everyone. I selected the handle 'straightguy' because I'm married and I've always thought of myself in those terms. I experienced an interesting incident watching an adult movie at an adultbookstore recently that definitely wasn't straight. I found myself extremely turned on as a result of this encounter. I found myself looking to repeat this experience and I broadened my education as of yesterday.

No, I wasn't on the receiving end, I was on the giving end and I found this to be extremely exciting once again. Obviously, I haven't shared these experiences with my wife. While I haven't joined a particular membership level, I intend to do so shortly.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You want comments? Damn bro, that is one long dick! Huge dick, great balls on a thin body . . . a winning combination! Thanks for posting. Let's see more.

Wow, thanks :biggrin1: On a site with so many gigantic cocks I wasn't expecting such positive feed back. I'll definitely have to post some more. ("a winning combination!" I think I'm gonna be grinning all day :smile:)