Another new gentleman

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
Greetings all. I recently joined the community and wanted to introduce myself.

Married man, father of one and one on the way. Play seven instruments and sing. Student pilot. Hunter. Gardener. Motorcyclist. Reasonably well endowed.

My primary reason for joining was to make use of the vast knowledge base (real time and archived) to help make sex with my wife better. I'm not so much excessively long, as (apparently) unusually thick and that has proven to be a limiting factor.

I'll probably lurk most of the time, but I wanted to say foremost that I appreciate that this forum exists and I am grateful to all of you for creating it.

D_ZeThonginator

Experimental Member
Media
Nice to see another couple with a husband who is comfortable and secure enough to explore his wife's sex drive and how far it can go. Have fun with it, it's something I've found inspirational and want your wife to have the same experience. Good men are hard to find but big cocks are compiled here for all to see, which is why I stayed and am glad my hubby asked me to check it out. So when do we get to see your naughty pics? Just asking, my hubby isn't running fast to find anyone for a cock fight but I enjoyed checking out your story. Welcome to the site, from one newbie to the next...you're going to have almost as much fun as she will. Looking forward to more from you....