(Another) new member

SirDickwin

Just Browsing
Media
Hullo! I'm from Toronto, and I've lurked for a few weeks and decided to finally become a member. I'm 21 years old, and consider myself straight (I have a girlfriend and all) but there's something about big cocks which excites me just a tad. I'm not a monster (a little over 7 x 6 in) but I do alright I think. I can actually cum A LOT, so I pride myself on that instead.

I may post pictures one of these days.

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Great, Buddy...maybe we'll see some pictures of those monster loads?

And relax about the sexual preference, Buddy. Every straight guy here will tell you what a treat it is to see other admirable pieces of equipment. And guided by the dictionary meaning of the term "preference", I'd assure you that unless you'd be willing to give up women altogether in order to be with men, you still "prefer" women, and your sexual preference remains unscathed.

Have fun comparing, admiring, and sharing stories with us, Bro!

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, SirDickWin!

You can be pretty much straight and still like to look at other men's penises. No "sin" there.

I think guys are way different from women in that we like to view each other's equipment, regardless of orientation. Men's genitals are intriguing and beautiful works of art in many cases,

So, enjoy this neat site, and nobody is going to try to "convert'' you. (Well, maybe me...)

The Fox