Another new person

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AllHazzardi, Oct 19, 2004.

1. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    I've been reading many threads here recently and decided to sign up. I'm 17, straight, and am fairly well endowed at just under 10x7, and seeming to still be growing. I'll probably be around, posting sporatically, but am otherwise glad to be here(after getting over the initial butterflies in the stomache, hehe). I have an issue I'll need some help with, but that's for one of the other forums :)

So, Hello to everyone :)

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Welcome, AllHazzardi, and thanks for overcoming those butterflies!

You know, just under 10" x 7" is rather more than "fairly well endowed". :)

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

welcome, allhazzardi!! That's one damned depressing signature tho...

4. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Thank you both for the welcomes :)

But it's true though, we all have our aches and pains which we don't tell others, either because we're afraid, because we don't want to, or because we can't. Everyone has their own tears on the inside, from the small ones, to the big ones. It applies very much to me, because, for whatever reason, when I'm deeply saddened, I can't cry tears, not even if I wanted to(course, the 'tearjerker' scenes in movies turn the waterworks on, figure that out).

<!--QuoteBegin-Ineligible

Welcome, AllHazzardi, and thanks for overcoming those butterflies&#33;

You know, just under 10" x 7" is rather more than "fairly well endowed". :)
    [/quote]
    Could be, could be, but I was incapable of saying more than that, habit of keeping my own humility, you could say.
    What would you call it then?

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

AllHazzardi, judging by your post I must conclude that (due to your tender age?) you are influenced by the darker side of the music world. The shame of that is that there is more to life than sackcloth and ashes.

All of us have private thoughts and feelings that we keep to ourselves, making that part of us &#39;invisible&#39; to others because we prefer others to think of us as upbeat, aware of our surroundings and empathetic to our friends&#39; needs and feelings.

What I&#39;m trying to say, AllHazzardi, is you may seeing your life as a half-empty glass when you may be missing the part of it that&#39;s half full.

Welcome to LPSG. Hope you find us warm and informative. :)

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Welcome here AllHazzardi&#33; Go on writing your thoughts, your doubts, your pains and joys&#33; I like men to be open minded. We are here to "listen" and will give you our thoughts back. :D

7. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome newcomer, enjoy your stay, i must say you remind me a lot of myself when I was that age, a little on the dark side, but unlikepecker I don&#39;t think its that bad a thing, you have room to grow. Sorry is that sounds condescending(sp?) but don&#39;t make the same mistake I did and think you don&#39;t have room to become wiser with age, I&#39;m still trying to not think that way.

8. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    AllHazzardi, judging by your post I must conclude that (due to your tender age?) you are influenced by the darker side of the music world. The shame of that is that there is more to life than sackcloth and ashes.

All of us have private thoughts and feelings that we keep to ourselves, making that part of us &#39;invisible&#39; to others because we prefer others to think of us as upbeat, aware of our surroundings and empathetic to our friends&#39; needs and feelings.

What I&#39;m trying to say, AllHazzardi, is you may seeing your life as a half-empty glass when you may be missing the part of it that&#39;s half full.

Welcome to LPSG. Hope you find us warm and informative. :)
    [post=260222]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Noone said having our own aches and pains are a bad thing, they make us stronger, without them, we wouldn&#39;t be the people we are today. It&#39;s just the way we are as people. To quote Nietzsche, "Whatever doesn&#39;t kill us, makes us stronger". I&#39;ve not been influenced by the "dark side of the music world". I&#39;ve come to realise that it&#39;s not half full or empty, but it is completely full, half with &#39;something&#39; and half with &#39;nothing&#39;(If it were water and on Earth, it would be half water, and half air, as an example). I cry on the inside for people who are hurt, I cry on the inside for people who are in pain, and that only strengthens my resolve to be nicer to people. To do what I can to make the life of everyone that I meet at least the little bit better that I can.

So remember, the glass is full, if you choose to look at the whole glass, and consider what you can&#39;t see. That is, half full of good things, half full of bad, but undeniably each part of a greater whole.

Whoo....philosophy tangent....

Asides, I only appear dark, because I strive for the center.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, thanks for the philosophy tangent- l liked it a lot. The signature is nowhere near the center though, if that is what you are striving for. I can&#39;t help but get a vibe of Anne Rice and some silly vampire thing, but I&#39;m old and jaded, so that&#39;s just me.

10. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Let me see if I can find the rest of it, the other forum I was on could only accept that much in the signature field(not enough room), there&#39;s actually another line to it, but it doesn&#39;t sound quite right.

Here it is:

But I do hope for one day to come, my eyes and face be dry as bone, when like kind soul comes up to me and ask why I am crying.

Something about the way I worded it doesn&#39;t work out in my mind, if I can reword it right, I&#39;ll add it to my sig here. It just sounds forced right now.

Edit: I wasn&#39;t trying to capture that philosophy in it though, it actually is just describing me, and that is always something hard to put into words

11. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are a very mature and intellectual person, I definatley look forward to your posts.

12. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    I&#39;ll try not to disappoint, but no guarantees :)

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome but don&#39;t get too philosophical, sometimes that gets boring. You don&#39;t seem like the boring type. As for your size, I&#39;d call it rather large as at 17 you can still do some growing. Too bad about the straight part though.

14. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: "No one said having our own aches and pains are a bad thing, they make us stronger, without them, we wouldn&#39;t be the people we are today. It&#39;s just the way we are as people. To quote Nietzsche, "Whatever doesn&#39;t kill us, makes us stronger". I&#39;ve not been influenced by the "dark side of the music world". I&#39;ve come to realise that it&#39;s not half full or empty, but it is completely full, half with &#39;something&#39; and half with &#39;nothing&#39;(If it were water and on Earth, it would be half water, and half air, as an example). I cry on the inside for people who are hurt, I cry on the inside for people who are in pain, and that only strengthens my resolve to be nicer to people. To do what I can to make the life of everyone that I meet at least the little bit better that I can.

So remember, the glass is full, if you choose to look at the whole glass, and consider what you can&#39;t see. That is, half full of good things, half full of bad, but undeniably each part of a greater whole.

Whoo....philosophy tangent....

Asides, I only appear dark, because I strive for the center."
    [post=260241]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

AllHazardi,

Fuck, yes, I understand what you are saying. To me you&#39;re a sensitive and compassionate guy. I know really well the feelings you are expressing. I&#39;ve had them myself many times, but don&#39;t always express them, lots of times because it&#39;s a little to painful to do that.

I think you&#39;ll find that there are several people in this group, both women and men, who will understand what you&#39;re saying, and will thank you for the courage it takes to express your deepest thoughts and emotions.

I appreciate what you&#39;ve said very much.

Welcome to the club.

Joe

15. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

It&#39;s really good to have someone new who is sensitive and honest and modest and deep-thinking and thoughtful.

16. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Oh come now, I&#39;m not *that* great, and you&#39;ve got plenty more people like that too

17. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

..I&#39;d have to agree with you there, Pappy :)

18. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Added a picture I took a while back for my Avatar, need to take a new one sometime, but webcams...they aint so great for that, heh

19. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG&#33;

SG

20. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi:
    A late welcome from me... I&#39;m sorry I don&#39;t do these things that often anymore.

Webcams ain&#39;t so great for avatars? Of course they are&#33; You just need to resize the pic. I used to have a site up with about 200 of my webcam pics (yeah go figure that I&#39;d be that vain)... But I have used some as my avatar at other sites.

Draft saved Draft deleted