Another new person

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!

One of the best things you can be is yourself. Relax and jump in with both feet! I really hope you enjoy your time here on board. All types make up this world and glad you decided to be one of them. I look forward to your thoughtful commentary, if what we have read so far is any indication.

Naughty

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
llHazzardi;
wwelcome to our site. it ssounds as if yu are mature beyond your years. A rare quality in these hectic times we are living. I understand completely where you are ccoming from. You don't want to hurt anyone feelings and are not sure how to go about doing that. I think we have enough thoughtfful people here we will be able to help you over the rough spots.Your endowment is one to take notice of as I don't personally think you have reached max size as of yet. Just keep up your school work because in todays world you will need all the schooling you can get
Good Luck in your endeavors and Welcome.
oldbodybuilder2004

willbangbang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there how are you? where are you?

x

Originally posted by AllHazzardi@Oct 19 2004, 04:29 AM
I've been reading many threads here recently and decided to sign up. I'm 17, straight, and am fairly well endowed at just under 10x7, and seeming to still be growing. I'll probably be around, posting sporatically, but am otherwise glad to be here(after getting over the initial butterflies in the stomache, hehe). I have an issue I'll need some help with, but that's for one of the other forums :)

So, Hello to everyone :)
[post=260175]Quoted post[/post]​