Another Newbie

nezz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, Just introducing myself. I live North East England but am taking 1 year out to do some voluntary work in Vietnam from November 2007.
I have an avreage cock but a great pair of balls (or so I have been told). Dunno what else to say now. I will have a look araound a get back to you.
Nezz

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nikki, Where did you find your cock size chart? Something may have gotten mixed up in conversion. My years of up close observation and how men describe themselves here in the U.S. goes more like this:
1-3" mini. To short for good thrusting.
3-5.5" small but adequate.
5.5 -6.6" Average, fills but dosen't stretch any mouth, vagina or butt.
6.6-7.5" big. This is the size where girth begins to increase. Real nice!
7.5-9" Large. The best to look at but harder to contain.
9-12" Huge. Captivating to see, but never experienced one, no comment.
12' and up Monsters and possibly useless.

This is where support comes in. We men inherited what we got. We didn't get to pick and choose. We can only work on making ourselves a little bigger. Remember this, gals and gay men, whatever you get hold of, always work on the head. From mini to monster, the man will experience the SAME pleasure. If a little toung can work miracles, why not all sizes of penises. What I really love, is the man that it's attached to.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys
I am new to this site but want to introduce myself. I have had a quick look around and I like it ....a lot!!
I am from North East England, but i will be travelling to THailand and Vietnam as I am working there for about 8 months.
I have a good size cock and have been told my balls are a good handfull too. Hope to get chatting to you real soon.
Nezz

WELCOME nezz
Enjoy!