Another night with BGUY, my wife and new female friend.

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This past weekend my wife and I arranged to hang out with BGUY and a new female friend of his...
let's call her Mabel and let's call my wife Dee.

Mabel, although a size queen herself, had not taken all of his cock yet (as you can imagine why). She wanted to see him fuck Dee, another size queen, so she could watch someone take his entire cock, which Dee was more than happy to do... (as you can also imagine why).

We met for dinner, had a few drinks, went out for a while and eventually headed back to BGUY's place for the fun. We all sat around having a few more drinks, some laughs, listening to music and having some dirty dirty conversations, which always leads to a good time.. well that and Mabel and Dee sitting on either side of BGUY stroking his enormous cock through his pants the entire time.. LOL

My wife soon scurried off to change her outfit and popped back out in a sexy black bra and panty set. Mabel followed and changed into a sexy see-through white dress complimenting her long curly black hair, sexy little body, big perfect tits, great ass and no panties, since she threw them at me as she came back to the living room. = )

Upon return Dee headed to the couch with BGUY and Mabel met me on the love-seat.
Dee was helping BGUY get out of his clothes as they then stood in his living room touching and kissing each other until she finally got his pants down and freed that monster from its confines.
Mabel and I were getting acquainted in our own way as she watched what was going on right in front of us. But she too wanted to free my cock from my pants and see what another LPSG member had to offer... and I was more than happy to help her as well.

By this time Dee was enjoying his huge cock with her mouth and hands and Mabel was clearly thrilled with the inches I had brought to the party and quickly gets her sweet mouth on my cock too. But we both couldn't stop watching my wife feed on BGUY, so I encourage Mabel to go assist. (also knowing I'm helping BGUY get his first '2 girl on his cock' scenario).
Now both girls are slurping away on his massive tool, share-sucking his cock, passing it back and forth to each other, licking all up and down his shaft.. and you should have seen the smile on his face. = )

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the girls play with his large cock and the look in their eyes when they looked at it and each other and the smiles they had as they shared his massive cock.
So I also had time to click off some pictures and Mabel kept coming back to the love-seat to suck my cock too, but she still wanted to watch BGUY fuck Dee...and who could blame her.

So BGUY sat on the couch, and Dee rolled on the Mag XL, added the extra lube to accommodate the girth, and she mounted him.. slowly lowered herself on his shaft. You could hear the little gasps as he entered her. A few slides up and down and she could take more and more, until she took it all... she started fucking him. Bouncing and writhing on his lap.. grinding herself into him, taking all of his cock as deep as she could, as they kissed and fucked. Mabel is clearly impressed and now even more horny.
Once BGUY has completely filled my wife with his cock Mabel wanted cock too. So I finger her for a little bit to get her ready, roll on my own Mag (not XL) and enter her doggie-style. We're fucking on the love-seat so we can watch Dee fuck BGUY.

Mabel and I had a great time fucking each other, as I enjoyed the feeling of a nice new wet pussy and she was filled by a new cock, and fairly decent size if I say so myself.. not as big as BGUY, but I can hold my own (and often do). After I came the first time, Mabel re-joined Dee and BGUY on the couch and 'helped' her fuck his cock, until they needed a little break.

For round two Mabel started out on her knees sucking BGUY as he sat on the couch. Since I knew she was looking for some MFM this evening, I offered to enter her again from behind (because that's the kind of guy I am). Mabel gladly accepted my offer and hiked her ass up a little more for easier access to her now dripping pussy. BGUY, Mabel and I proceeded to have a nice little MFM while my wife enjoyed a drink and nice break from the action and watched for a while.

After I came a 2nd time and BGUY was ready for Mabel to mount him, she rolled the condom on and climbed on top of him. She slid up and down his thick shaft until she too finally got all of his meat inside her. I think she said "oh my god I've never had so much cock in me" and then she rode that cock like there was no tomorrow, until neither one could take anymore.

Exhausted and sweaty our night came to an end. It was now about 3am and it was time to head home, so we gathered our clothes scattered about the place, all gave kisses goodnight and left so BGUY & Mabel could continue their own fun.

It was a great night of fun and sex and a fun night of great sex and we definitely hope to hang out with them again.... and we think BGUY had the time of his life (so far).....
check both photo galleries for pixxx... no photos of Mabel as she was camera shy, but you will see her "lending a hand" in a few of them.

Until next time...

*some names have been changed to protect the not-so innocent and no animals were harmed in the making of this story (and for those that will ask, we still don't have kids)

tucson0189

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff i love it! but why dont you have any clips or pics of you doing stuff with her, thats your fuckin wife man you should at least show her off with you a little bit!

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hung awesome story, love the part where you are fucking Mabel from behind so you can watch your wife take that huge cock, just a great turn on man. Thanks for sharing

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be insulting to all the Mabels out there but of all the hundreds of names that are not this persons real name you couldn't think of one hotter than Mabel? :confused:

I think we should start a "Pick a new name for Mabel" thread and then ask an administrator to allow you to edit your OP to put the new name in.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be insulting to all the Mabels out there but of all the hundreds of names that are not this persons real name you couldn't think of one hotter than Mabel? :confused:

I think we should start a "Pick a new name for Mabel" thread and then ask an administrator to allow you to edit your OP to put the new name in.

Umm. . . Mabelboobies? Mabelpussyjuice? Mabelfuckalot?

Oh, you mean a completely different name. Let's see. Edna? Phyllis? Euphemia? Hortense? Hepzibah? Mignonette? Those are all pretty hot names, aren't they?

I'll bet Hung4both chose the name "Mabel" precisely because it sounds rather prim.

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Umm. . . Mabelboobies? Mabelpussyjuice? Mabelfuckalot?

Oh, you mean a completely different name. Let's see. Edna? Phyllis? Euphemia? Hortense? Hepzibah? Mignonette? Those are all pretty hot names, aren't they?

I'll bet Hung4both chose the name "Mabel" precisely because it sounds rather prim.

Mabel was chosen by all of us, just for the reason of sounding 'old fashioned'.. we kicked around Martha, Esther, Mildred, etc... but Mabel won.
It might not be the hottest name out there, but somewhere in the world there is a woman named Mabel, that is also a size queen :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mabel was chosen by all of us, just for the reason of sounding 'old fashioned'.. we kicked around Martha, Esther, Mildred, etc... but Mabel won.
It might not be the hottest name out there, but somewhere in the world there is a woman named Mabel, that is also a size queen :wink:
I've seen some hot Marthas and Esthers, but I've never seen a Mildred. The name seems to have gone extinct.

You know, one day in the not-very-distant future, people will think of names like "Heather" and "Megan" and "Caitlin" the way we think of "Mabel" and "Greta" and "Edna" -- as "old ladies' names." :biggrin1: