Another "Nude In The Locker Room" story, However....

I copied this section from the article below because it is so true. Once you get used to it, it's really not a big deal anymore and becomes totally normal. I have been doing it for over 20 years now because it was the norm when I was growing up, no the exception it has become today. Being nude and nudity in general doesn't faze me in the slightest. The only thing that fazes me is when I see guys towel dancing, showering in their clothes or resorting to other such nonsense.

Soon the questions shift from the mundane to the elephant in the room: one-sided nudity. As the players chat on unfazed, it becomes clear that any lingering discomfort is all mine. They explain that by the time they have reached the big leagues, guys like Bernier -- who was a major junior hockey star at 16 -- are used to public nakedness. "It's just ingrained with most of us at this point," Westgarth says. "The whole nudity thing doesn't bother us." For some, the exhibitionism is actually enjoyed. Bernier tells the story of a peer who always wears a towel around his neck -- never his waist -- when giving interviews.

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
''For some, the exhibitionism is actually enjoyed. Bernier tells the story of a peer who always wears a towel around his neck -- never his waist -- when giving interviews.''

This is exactly how I would be if I was a sports star.I've been naked in front of clothed people and find it's the clothed person who will be visibly nervous, which gives me a sense of power over them.

''For some, the exhibitionism is actually enjoyed. Bernier tells the story of a peer who always wears a towel around his neck -- never his waist -- when giving interviews.''

This is exactly how I would be if I was a sports star.I've been naked in front of clothed people and find it's the clothed person who will be visibly nervous, which gives me a sense of power over them.

I have come to realize over the last few years that I'm an exhibitionist in the locker room as well. I like being looked at just as much (maybe even more) than looking at other guys. I especially love doing it around younger guys that I can plainly see are uptight about same gender nudity. It's my non-verbal way of letting them know that there is nothing wrong and nothing to be afraid of by letting it all hang out. We're all men with the same equipment. About 80% of the time, the other guy will follow my lead and drop the clothes and the modesty. :cool: